[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit guys! I dreamed of killing someone, and as i continued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Killing-someone[1].jpg (67 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Killing-someone[1].jpg
67 KB, 800x500
Oh shit guys!
I dreamed of killing someone, and as i continued my living, i tried to repress that thing, costantly saying to myself, you did it because it was necessary, end everytime it popped up, i was like: shh, shh, shut up brain, that didn't happen, let the merories go in the garbage.
And when i woke up at first i was scared, but then i made a breath of relif. If that is the feeling of killing someone i think i will never kill neither a bug!
>>
>>29679140
Who did you kill? I am a dream analysis expert, kind of. I have a 100-page dream journal covering 6 years. The person you killed represents an aspect of yourself that you want to kill because you feel justified in ridding yourself of it.
>>
>>29679221
I think it was a nurse or something...
Probably you are right, since i'm always willing to help, and sometimes when i think about the world i see only fucking duchebags and whores.
Even tho i always forgive, sometimes i wish, i were not bad, but a little less caring.
>>
>>29679246
A lot of young men have the same problem. We want to be "nice guys," and we act nurse-like, offering rehabilitation and nurturing, but then people take it as weakness and don't respect us. To be a masculine manly-man who gets lots of pussy, we have to stop being so feminine, so we want to "murder" the "nurse" in ourselves.

You don't have to feel guilty about doing it. I'm doing it. I'm freer than I've ever been and people respect me more. I can't believe I was ever nice. Go for it, man. Your dreams don't push you in the wrong direction, not ever. They know what you truly want.
>>
>>29679319
I don't think so, I WILL NEVER BE A BAD GUY.
I don't care if ppl don't respect me, fuck them, they are cunts! I do get pussy occasionaly, also some ppl DO RESPECT YOU A LOT MORE if you behave this way, only shallow chads and stacies do that, and i don't want to be near them(well, if they aren't in danger)
>>
>>29679140
Dude I have weird dreams as well, all of them involve me getting shot and feeling pain or me shooting and killing some kid... weird...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.