[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just rear-ended my dad when I was following him to a restaurant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1393821944949.png (290 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1393821944949.png
290 KB, 500x497
Just rear-ended my dad when I was following him to a restaurant. This is the second time I've fucked up his car.

I'm honestly just sick of fucking up the lives of people around me. Ruining their shit and saying the wrong things. I had to take a filth year of high school in secret so i could graduate. Accidentally embarrassing myself and others.

Who here /justcantstopfuckingup/? It's just accident after accident man.
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
I know that feel anon.
>after work
>car won't start
>don't have my insurance card
>call my dad to drive over to give it to me
>he comes all the way across town
>call AAA and they come fix it
>start the car and back into the car behind me at top speed in front of my dad and the repair guy
>wrecked that car
>all on my 21st birthday
>>
File: sadgoebbles.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
sadgoebbles.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
>>29677158
I know how you feel, OP. I've been taking driving classes for a few weeks now and feel like I keep making the same stupid mistakes. But this may just be due to a lack of experience rather than a chronic case of fucking up. At least I hope so.

I had my driving exam on Thursday and failed it. But I think at least a part of my failure can be credited to the terrible weather conditions that started ten minutes into the drive. It started to pour down so hard that I could barely see anything through the windshield. What initially failed me was two landwhale ladies running up to a crosswalk from the side of my view and me failing to stop for them. I don't know what it is with normies and running when it rains. You're not made of fucking sugar. But then again if you're as fat as those ladies are, maybe you partly are.
>>
>>29677211
Lifes fucked man. I hope it turned out well but I get that shit just kinda sticks with you

Makes me fell guilty all the time
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.