[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been eating healthily and calculated for a full month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1337945479390387749[2].jpg (134 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1337945479390387749[2].jpg
134 KB, 1024x576
I've been eating healthily and calculated for a full month now, and throughout the whole experience I wanted to have some junk food, a large chocolate, a tub of icecream, a family sized pizza.
Is it fucking worth it? I mean, I am completely outside of society, other than sitting silent with headphones on in the office at work, and talking to the supermarket clerk when buying supplies.
I don't need to look good, nor do I make a big effort of it. As far as health is concerned, do I really need to abstain from delicious junk food?
Does it at least get better, does it get easier, to I start hating it after several months of torture?
Am I fucking expected to feel hungry, empty, and always battle my desires if I am to remain "healthy" in my diet?

Fuck.
>>
>>29674796
It's only worth it for normies who have to impress women and compare themselves to other normies. Did 3 weeks myself and it felt like torture. Days felt so boring and depressing. If you've got nothing else going on in your life, food seems exciting and dinner is literally the main event of every day. As long as you don't turn obese, who cares
>>
>>29674796
>As far as health is concerned, do I really need to abstain from delicious junk food?
Depends. If you're a just a bit overweight then it's fine. If you're obese, you need to take better care with what you eat.

>Does it at least get better, does it get easier, to I start hating it after several months of torture?
Yes it does. Your body will "acclimate" to your new diet. The cravings will be fewer, less strong and farther between.

>Am I fucking expected to feel hungry
No. Watch yourself when eating food. Chew slowly and thoroughly, give your body the time to tell your brain you're full.

Do whatever makes you happy though, life is short. If you don't mind being a fat bastard then it's probably not worth the effort for you. Many people are super fit and force themselves to go to the gym and all and then get cancer... It's not black and white, effort is not always rewarded
>>
Stick with it, you're more likely to meet a nice grill if you're in shape.
>>
>>29675743
This

You could bump into your future wife on your way back from the supermarket tomorrow, it's better to be in shape and prepared instead of being a big lump of flesh.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.