[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your relationship with your father? do you like your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: again.jpg (52 KB, 294x322) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
52 KB, 294x322
How's your relationship with your father? do you like your father /r9k/?
I'm pretty okay with him although he forced me to get a job and start helping with the bills in the house. He visibly seems upset whenever I tell I have a day off of work nowadays
>>
My father is dead, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>29672426
you're welcome champ
>>
>>29672376
I hated my father. A constant reminder of how shitty an existence I was boen into.

Biological dad never thought I was his till it was proven ans by then I didnt want him in my life.

Stepdad thinks hes my real dad since I grew up with him. My parents thought lying to me till i was 18 was sparing me from some kind of trama.

I hate both of them. Hate them so damn much, they're just the worse people to me and I will always see them that way. Their fucking horrible choices as people back then has led to me being born poor and miserable.

I blame them for me having to struggle and fight to crawl out of poverty. I blame them for all the stereotypes of teen preganacy.

I hate my father and mother with a passion and I guess thats the gist of my post
>>
>>29672376
He's an abusive asshole that I have to live with because I don't have anywhere else to go. I'm trying to find a job so that I can move out, and in the short term spend as little time around him as possible.
>>
We didn't get along much when I was a kid, he made some serious mistakes and has apologized for them since then. I think he's a good guy though, I love him, wish we could be friends but time and distance has made it more difficult.
>>
>>29672844
What serious mistake
>>
>>29672911
No serious mistake in particular, just a culmination of more serious mistakes he made in my childhood. For example when my mom got sick, and would eventually pass away, he lectured me stating that my poor grades were what resulted in her having gotten sick. So at that age, of course, when she did pass I blamed myself.
>>
>>29672376
he got me arrested in high school

hes the kind of guy who says "we'll put you in your own apartment and car to pursue your own goals, you need a change of environment" but after seeing you went out with unapproved grill would evict you, give the car to your brother, and terminate your phone service.

his voice makes me uncomfortable, I dont speak with him anymore.
>>
My dad is an alcoholic that tried to continue living through me and my brother. He forced us to play only baseball, basketball, and football (we were horrible at except basketball, which we were decent at--I was just good at getting rebounds) when he failed to even get into college in those sports. If we didn't want to play any of those or participate in anything else (say track, fishing, or even crocheting), we were literally beaten. Even the track coach in HS, whi also was the gym teacher, said I had a talent for cross-country and asked my dad for permission. My dad tried to attack him. Unfortunately, the track guy was more of a sprinter thus lifted a lot of weights and put him down. Even after that, dad still didn't give permission for me to join track.

Now, after I went through my "fuck you" (from 18-21) phase after I moved out at 18 and haven't been in contact with him since, I started long distance running and found I did have a great talent for it. In no time, I was running BQ times marathons, and even rsn in the Boston Marathon. My dad is seething currently because he knows I run more now than before and hows he was a jackass. My mom and brother say he drinks way more now and his liver isn't in good shape.

He was trying to do the same with my nephew until my brother put a stop to it immediately. Nephew seems very talented in running too. My niece has a good skill in gymnastics, but since niece is a she, he leaves her alone. Like I said before, I have zero contact with him because I had a remotely minimally chance at being good at something else but he ruined it for me. I had the chance to be properly taught and motivated instead of self-taught and unmotivated to do speed drills, but NOPE.
>>
Father was very affectionate and caring... Almost too affectionate for my own sake. Luckily I didn't realize how weird it was back then, and i never thought that it was inappropriate, or that the other fathers didn't do it as well. So it didn't bother me, and i never talked about it. Lucky man.
We would sleep together many times, in such nights I always felt a weird tingling sensation in my back and bottom, as I was usually the little spoon. We would take showers together and he made sire to wash me carefuland thoroughly in hours long bathing sessions. We would have me sitting on his lap and resting my head on his chest while he did something that i didn't know what it was, but he would put his hand on my head and didn't let me look behind for a while. when I fell sicand had fever, he made sure to measure my temperature with an anal thermometer, and one time he gave me one of those anal inserted medicines, but he took 20 minutes to put it in. And also made sure I didn't knew how to wipe myself untill the age of 8. He was the one who wiped me.
All of that went unoticed, and I didn't care at all. Apart from the wiping part, none of those odd behaviours caused embarrassment nor awkwardness, so I never even quoted any of that to anyone. Only after growing up i slowly started realizing how strange those behaviours were.
I lost my reaction folder. Does anyone care to post a reaction image convening to such feel:
> Mfw I grew up and realized daddy was molesting me
>>
>>29672944
>Getting kicked out for random non-issues
Fuck that shit. A father should never do that, it's heartless and cold. If you're a father and feel the need to do this, then you've failed as a parent and should commit sudoko desu.
>>
>>29672823
You don't hate your stepfather do you?
>>
>>29673326
You sound like a spoiled bitter brat. You fsther should have beaten you harder.
>>
>>29672823
>Thinks it's his parents that made him poor
>It's actually the other way around
>>
>>29672376
I wish my father had raped me. I had a crush on him and I always thought a pedo relationship would have done me more good than bad.
Man I was one horny little shit. Would have ben any pedophile's wet dream.
>>
>>29673873
Not him but my parents refused to help pay for my college expenses while paying for my sister to go to one of the most expensive schools in the state. I could only afford going to a discount college right next to a Native American slum that no one wanted to go to. So while my sister could be making tons of friends, I had to struggle to find someone who wasn't angry or bitter because they couldn't afford to go anywhere else. And you know what happened? I got depressed and dropped out because people were treating me like shit, I couldn't make any friends, all the girls ignored me or treated me like shit, and the teachers all had a "we're just here to get paid" attitude and never bothered actually teaching anything.
>>
>>29673873
You really need to shut the fuck up about things you dont have clue on.
>>
>>29672376
No relationship at all. We're radically different people and failed to really bond. Plus him being hooked on drugs, jesus, alcohol, jesus again and then right back to alcohol throughout my childhood didn;t help.

Never abusive he just annoyed me and made life less then ideal. His allowed to storm around the house and rail against shit. But god fucking forbid you close your door a little too loudly, make " a face" or "that tone" when his feeling shitty
>>
>>29673782
I hated him too. Lunatic beat on my mom sometimes and is just quick to anger. He made me apparent of how much I just wanted a person to stop breathing
>>
>>29673711
IKTF bro. literally realized the exact same things you mentioned not too long ago. I try to repress it because me and my dad have a good relationship now. I haven't thought about this for a while, but thanks to your post I remembered what it was like to be a kid.
>>
>>29672376
My dads pretty good. He was an alcoholic and workaholic, but he still would go to all my events, boy scouts, take me fishing and camping etc etc... even after my parents got divorced I still saw him every other week or so.

I only talk to him once a month or so now, but I am 30 and I live in another state. He wasn't the greatest role model but he never beat me, was always there for me and didn't have weird fetishes or be an introverted NEET. Its why I am not a turborobot.
>>
He's cool. He's on the computer about as much as I am when he's off work.
We talk about tech, movies and food. No pressure to get a job.

Feels good.
>>
>>29674082
What are you doing here? You're thirty. Go build a family or do something with your life
>>
>>29674080
Are you gay now? Intend to face your father about the past?
I don't. He doesn't have any more children so i don't care... though if he is actually a pedophile he might go after another kid... maybe ruin his life... but there's little I can do about it. Not gonna confront him, i don't have the nerve to walk to him and say: hi daddy, i realized you used to rub your pipi in my butthole when i was a kid. Do you still do that with other children?
Nah fuck that shit. I'm gay though, but I don't blame me. I was very flamboyant from the start... perhaps that might even be the reason why he started doing those things with me. I've talked about it with my other brother and he told me that went untouched.
I won't dig up the past man... i'm not even traumatized. As a kid i couldn't care less about those weird things. I didn't even thought about it.
>>
>>29672376
My father is dead

But when he was alive our relationship was just ok. We were both betas so conversations never really got to be that great, at best we would talk about some new science thing or about cars or something stupid. We built model cars together when I was a little younger. He wanted to take me to the shooting range a bunch in his last year, but I only went once. It just sucks, I never even got to have a beer with him. Never really had a heart-to-heart or a traditional father-son talk.

Also he died alone (was divorced) which is sad
>>
TIL most robots have daddy issues kek

Any good fembot stories?
>>
>>29672376
>never around until I was almost 16
>tried to get me to sell drugs for him
>can't relate to him because I actually believe in work ethic, education, etc

Only time anyone tells me I owe him respect either doesn't know who he really is(a fucking dimebag dealer who tries to scam fucking everyone) or one of those religious "the bible says you have to" types.
>>
>>29672376
I think I have the kind of relationship with my dad as a lot of robots here have.

My dad is very distant from me emotionally, my parents aren't even divorced but it's like my dad isn't even around. Even though he is technically around all the time. If my mom died I would probably never see my dad again just because I have no emotional attachment to him.

I suspect he regrets not making a stronger bond with me because he will try and start an awkward conversation that goes nowhere.

So I'm basically raised by my mom.
>>
>>29674292
You sound just like me. Very distant beta father. I couldn't care less about him though. I blame him for making me a beta.
>>
File: 1449543803633.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1449543803633.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
Me and my dad are both robots. We watch anime and go everywhere together.
He even got me laid with his bosses daughter!
Thanks dad !
>>
Weak willed beta male that never acted like the strong male role model that every guy needs.
>>
I've seem my dad maybe 4 times throughout my life. He stopped by after my last birthday to see me and some how the conversation turned into him making fun of me for being a khv. I put him out after a while of the abuse because I had wanted to torture him.

I cut connection 6 months ago and he messages me on father's day with some "I love you son" shit. I haven't replied

I didn't think the guy who were suppose to reach me how to cease being khv would make fun of me for it.
>>
My dad left my Mom back in 1997 when I was like five years old. He met his now wife on a business trip to Florida and moved there. We kept in contact, and he'd come up every spring, summer and winter. We kept in contact (barely) in between visits, and he was mostly not a part of my life.

When I started college he moved me down here to Florida. He's paying for all of my college and I got to meet and know my actual dad rather than vacation dad.

Took my car in just yesterday for an oil change and the tires were fucked up. Buys me four new tires just out of generosity. He's a great person, and he helped me find a bachelors degree that I could actually get a job with. Networking at college for a job sucks, but it works.

All in all, my dad is great. Sucks to see so many anons hating their dads in this thread.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.