[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a gril made you feel a doki doki in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1444562872690.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444562872690.png
1 MB, 1280x720
When was the last time a gril made you feel a doki doki in your kokoro?
>>
today.

I work at a ramen shop and the waitress has a really really nice smile

So I tell a lot of stupid jokes or dumb puns to make her laugh.

Shame she's out of my league. I like talking to her a lot.
>>
I mostly don't let them get to me. Because I'm a freaking robot and I know my place.
>>
File: 1456715392979.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456715392979.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>29670214
Years ago, when I was a tiny robot child. There was this girl with dyed red-orange hair, the biggest and prettiest eyes (I think she was wearing cyan contacts on them), pale skin, and an adorable smile. She was super short too, probably less than 5' or something.

She was very pretty in my young eyes, but I had no idea how to approach her. She had her group of friends, she had different classes, and she already had a boyfriend. I never talked to her, not even once. And yet, every time I thought I caught a glimpse of her, I just had to take another look to make sure.

It's not like she had a huge rack or a fat ass, either. The only thing my eyes ever focused on was her face. I could have stared at her all throughout the school day... But, I was smart enough to realize that staring too much would be creepy. So instead, I did my best to try and sneak peeks at her lovely face whenever I could. Thankfully, her boyfriend never found out (or if he did, he never said anything to me).

Nonetheless... I was a lonely, quiet boy who wore glasses, dressed plainly, and had no friends whatsoever. I figured it'd be a bad idea to try and approach her at all, considering the fact that my social life and general demeanor was that of a graveyard and its digger compared to hers.

I accepted the fact that we'd never get to know each other, and I wasn't angry, bitter, or envious about it. Just a tiny bit sadder.

There was only one time when she noticed me, and that's when she managed to catch me staring at her through the door's window from the hallway. We looked at each other for about two seconds, she gave me this tiny, awkward smile, and I continued walking towards my own class.

I was worried that I had scared her, so I felt a little bad. But, there was nothing for me to fret over in the end - she never met my eyes again after that.

I hope she's doing okay. I hope she's still smiling.
>>
>>29670214
Autumn 2013, during the initial pre-physical-intimacy getting-to-knowery of an ex-girlfriend.
>>
was it 3 years ago? i forgot

it hurt so much knowning ill never hug her
>>
File: 1455889222702.png (1 MB, 800x992) Image search: [Google]
1455889222702.png
1 MB, 800x992
A few months ago when one told me she loved me.
She didn't.
>>
>>29670675
pathetic, my man
>>
File: mytrap.jpg (103 KB, 998x654) Image search: [Google]
mytrap.jpg
103 KB, 998x654
>>29670214
never

boys > grils tbqhf
>>
7 months before I turned into an acholic.
>>
>>29670214
It was years ago.
>>
File: c6c.jpg (20 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
c6c.jpg
20 KB, 472x460
Years ago in high school. We were friends but after a while it became painfully aware that nothing was going to happen. After that I felt more like I was inside watching from the outside and I realized that I was only really hanging around my "friends" at the time was because of her so little by little I stopped hanging around them and found the people I talk to now. Since then I haven't really felt anything real. I'll think I see something in someone but then come to my senses and realize that what I'm feeling isn't real and I'm just feeling that way because I'm lonely.
>>
>>29670214
Can't remember mate. A girl doesn't give me the doki doki usually.
>>
Just about whenever she messages me. She's cute as hell, has the same hobbies and interests as me, has a quiet shy but still fun personality, is a first grade teacher, and wants me to stay with her in her apartment during Christmas and summer breaks. she lives in Japan and I can't afford to visit her She means so much to me.
>>
Three years ago in high school. After class I went with a friend to meet up with his girlfriend. There was a girls soccer match and we met up at the top of the bleachers. She was there with some of her friends. One of the girls was dancing alone on top of a table. She was beautiful but a full blown stacy. I knew I didn't have a chance in hell with her but after a while we started talking alone in a corner. She eventually started calling me handsome. Naturally I spilled spaghetti and left shortly after. I still think that the bitch was just fucking with me, but for a second I felt like a chad.
>>
>>29670246
You should tell her you love her smile. Honestly senpai. As long as you aren't cringey/fat you should do it
>>
>>29670214
She makes me go doki doki when she touches my chinko and when she grinds her ketsu onto it.
>>
>>29671825
Dude, she wants to fuck so bad. I assume you're a neet since you can't pay for it
>>
>>29670214
4 years ago when i was still a naive teenager.

Now i just frown at women trying to use their looks and flirt with me to get a free pass. You have no idea how many women have offered me a BJ not because i am cute but to avoid me involving police.

I am still a virgin. Sometimes i bother chads during my work because i hate them.
>>
File: 1461708816711.gif (655 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
1461708816711.gif
655 KB, 700x625
>>29670214
There's this blonde, cute, dorky girl I like. She's my friend's gf's best friend. We've hung out a few times and get along really well, she's legitimately never had a boyfriend and she's 19. I think she likes me too but my friend and his gf keep acting weird everytime I ask about her. Like, I've mentioned i like her and want to get to know her better, but they keep making excuses for why I can't hang out with her. I think they honestly think she's too good for me or something, or they think I just wanna sleep with her.
>>
>>29670214

It's mostly 2D that makes my kokoro go Pyon-Pyon these days.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.