[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A crazy girl got obsessed with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
Okay, r9k, its late, im drunk, and i want to tell you all this story as it already got solved yesterday

so

Like at the beggining of 2016, i received a call from a random number. I picked up and there was only silence on the other side. Silence, breathing, and nothing more, so it was kinda creepy but nothing else.

The thing is, these calls started to become more and more usual. They would call me while in class, at 6 am, when i was with my friends, and most times nothing could be heard. I asked questions, insulted, etc, but to no avail.

Cont...

(fuck greentext)
>>
File: 1465786189169.jpg (415 KB, 883x1050) Image search: [Google]
1465786189169.jpg
415 KB, 883x1050
>>29670086

Okay so far so good

Eventually, i started hearing random conversations, or something like lectures, during the call, but even with the volume turned up at max i couldnt hear what they were saying. So i called the number back, and they pick up, but again, no one answered. It was just silence.

I named the contact Autistic Piece Of Shit or something similar and decided id get info on where did he lived to rip his face off.
>>
>>29670149
Well eventually she actually answered me. Yeah, spoilers, it was a girl. Her way of talking was really dull, emotionless. She told me she was my girlfriend, and that she loved me, and then she stood in silence for the rest of my questions.

After that day, the calls went up to 6 a day. She would also leave me voice messages on which she didnt say a thing. In some i could hear other voices, but nothing clear. She sent me one just saying iloveyou i love you i love you, like that.

Im not gonna lie, i was half creeped out, half annoyed, half amused and half four halfs are more than one unit but fuck off.
>>
>girl interested in you

fuck off normie. I'd take a crazy stalker girl at this point out of loneliness as long as she truly loves me.
>>
>>29670212
Okay, so, at one point it started really getting in my nerves. Mostly the fact that she wouldnt answer who she was, from where did she knew me, anything of the sort. She kept saying i was her boyfriend, talking about gifts or random ramblings, declaring her love, and it just had stopped being funny.

One day, she called. I was with friends, and we were laughing, and i told her "if you arent cute, stop calling." She was silent for a while, then called six times more. She became even more obsessed than before.

But, she still would not answer who she was or what the fuck was her problem.

Oh, and she would also leave me text messages that read like:

>hdeshfksfh honeyimgontowork jhrfksfhksjfh c ya hrlfhf 834795439
>>
Bumperino papapapachinorino
>>
>>29670366
>crazy stalking girl
>friends
>going outside
Op's delusions are getting worse and worse
>>
File: 1455382197459.jpg (30 KB, 397x417) Image search: [Google]
1455382197459.jpg
30 KB, 397x417
>>29670366
So eventually after the fifth month or so i got fed up with her bullshit, and called my phone company. I asked them if they could stop her calls, and they told me that, at most, i could block her number but i would still receive voice messages and text messages.

Given that i didnt have that much of an option, i decided to just do that. I blocked her number, and only received notifications when she was calling me. The voice messages started accumulating, because i didnt want to waste my credit on hearing them (mostly, they were silence).

And as such, the calls eventually started to drop in number. By last week, she was calling me only around 7 times a week, nothing compared to her 6 or more times a day she did before.

HOWEVER.................................................................................
>>
>>29670481
>I could block her number but still recieve voice mails and text messages.
>>
File: 1416779428277.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416779428277.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>29670481
One day i was bored, with nothing to do, so i decided to listen to her messages. I think there were around 20 of them.

The first ones were the same shit as always, i love you, my boyfriend, i love you so much, etc etc, nothing else. If anything it felt like she wanted to force me into a relationship, but without having any idea of what constituted one. She just wanted someone to call it her boyfriend, and nothing else.

Then thng started to become sadder. She grew desperate in each new message, and, in the last one, i could hear her cry, saying that she felt alone, that her mom treated her like shit, and that she needed me.

Her autistic voice was suddenly filled with emotion, so it reached my autistic heart. I thought, "what if this isnt just a fucking crazy girl, but a crazy girl who really needs my help?"

I felt bad.

So i called her again, and left a voice message of my own: "ill talk to you again, but only if you answer to my questions."

Around two days after that, while i was wasting my time, she called me again.
>>
>>29670555

Interesting story but next time type it out beforehand
>>
>tfw no obsessed gf
>>
File: 1451575466609.jpg (157 KB, 707x950) Image search: [Google]
1451575466609.jpg
157 KB, 707x950
>>29670555
So, she was there, on the other side of the line, and i played along. I told her i loved her, and she was happy. Really happy. I asked her her name, and she answered. And her age. To my surprise, she was 13. I also asked where she lived, and it turned out that she wasnt even from my city.

But she kept calling me her boyfriend, and i acted like one during most of the call. Then i asked "can i talk with your mom? I want to ask her something, honey."

She said "sure, wait"

Her mother took the phone and was like
"who is this?"

"you daughter has been calling me again and again and again and again and again and its getting sort of annoying, what is the deal?"
(i said something like that)

then the mother was like "oooh no no sorry please"

And she explained me that her daughter had allucinations where she believed she had a boyfriend, and that she had seen her using the phone but never realized she was actually calling. She said sorry a million times more, and asked me for a last favor before erasing my number:

"Can you please talk to her and explain her you arent actually her boyfriend?"

>>29670599
thanks, i just now felt like telling it so sorry
>>
File: 1413660280149.gif (382 KB, 376x280) Image search: [Google]
1413660280149.gif
382 KB, 376x280
nice pix op
>>
>>29670656
It's not worth it dude. Clingy is not good for a relationship and it's fucking hazardous for your health.
>>
>>29670681
Well, she gave the phone again to the little girl, and i said

"Im sorry, but, im not your boyfriend. Im Anon, i dont even live in your city, we never met. If you want me to, i can try to help you, but i am not your boyfriend or whoever you think i am."

And then she was silent, and at the end she said

"You traitor. You lied to me."

And i could hear her mother asking her if she had finally stopped the call, and she screamed at her mother, saying it was done, but kept saying to me "you traitor, you liar, you were my boyfriend."

Then i said "No, i was not."

And thats it.

Thanks for reading, just wanted to get this out of my head, i know my english is shit especially when i had alcohol but thanks
>>
>>29670698
no, YOU understand man

I'm so desperate for intimacy that i'd even take a clingy, crazy girl.
>>
>>29670086

>none of this happened
>mfw this is one of OP's fantasies

That's the creepy part.
>>
>>29670717
I take it you've never actually dated a girl that was batshit crazy? Trust me, little crazy is okay if you can handle it. Balls to the wall nuts won't ever work
>>
>>29670862
Sadly all the best sex girls are crazy in the head.
>>
>>29670862
Beggars can't be choosers my friend. If someone was interested in me, so long as they had good hygiene, I'd find it hard to say no. Really hard. Like my dick.
>>
>>29670086
One thing, though. How'd she get your number? Did she just call up a random number that happened to be yours?
>>
>not taking the opportunity to fuck a thirteen year old who worships you and will do anything you say

Fucking normies
>>
File: IMG_20160423_154151.jpg (178 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_154151.jpg
178 KB, 1024x682
Good story OP
>>
>>29671085
Random number, most likely yeah.

>>29671270
Thanks

>>29671214
Man, crazy only works in anime
>>
I'm so jelly OP. But you sound like a normie so I guess these things happen to normies.
>>
>>29671463
Crazy is always the best sex
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.