[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk Oh Tuesday thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70 KB, 1147x609
Friday night is Talk Oh Tuesday

Come in in, discuss your feels, good, bad or neutral. Anything that's on your mind.
>>
ive been kind of talking with this girl for a bit and yesterday she had actually asked if i wanted to grab some pizza and go to her house to watch movies today, which threw me off guard. naturally i said yeah because virginboi, so she gave me her address and we had set a time that i would go over. so earlier i bought a pizza and showed up "fashionably late" or whatever the fuck normal people do and sent her a text that i was outside. she replied by saying that she forgot we were hanging out today and that she was hanging out with her ex boyfriend at the moment. i just said "okay its fine" and went to the nearest park and ate pizza alone in my car. guess thats what happens when i try. so anyway thats been kinda bugging me a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 780x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 780x631
I fucking love that picture.

I would talk about my current feels but I don't know how. It's a strange feel, one I can't quite put into words.

Picture is unrelated, I just think it's funny.
>>
>>29668474
why do people pull shit like this all the time
is it really that hard to not be a bitch
she could have at least told you to fuck off before you got your hopes up
>>
>>29668576
Is it a good feel or a bad feel?
Also that picture is great
>>
I really don't look forward to anything anymore, at all. It scares me because I have an objectively great life, yet I just don't feel anything unless im drugged or boozed up.
>>
>>29668633
yeah dude i dont get it. but hoes will be hoes and run back to their exes i guess lol
>>
>>29668376
Crush got pregnant, and I'm relieved because I didn't know if I wanted to actually make any sort of move. Now the decision is made for me.

There's another girl, she's a bit younger than I am, probably single. I'm considering talking to her but I can't fucking do conversation. Plus I really need to break my habit of trying to get it in through Facebook and actually fucking talk with women for once.
>>
File: image.png (402 KB, 770x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 770x1060
>good feels
My Boardgame night went off without a hitch. They loved the game I showed them and were really enthusiastic. They can't wait for the next one
A guy_ I met on here (not r9k) is coming to visit from Melbourne. We're gonna cuddle lots. I'm super nervous and excited.

>bad feels
My diet has gone to shit the last couple of days, and will be even more so over the week Melb-anon is visiting
I'm lacking in motivation to keep building my Warhammer, so it's sitting off to the side mocking me
I'm hungry, kitchen is a mess from where I hosted last night so I don't wanna cook, and pizza shop doesn't deliver for another hour.
>>
>>29668376
>scratch lens on glasses
>have them fixed
>get glasses back
>ever since, can't position glasses properly to sit anywhere near 'even' on my face
They end up becoming noticably crooked and no matter how much I fuck with it, I can never get them to sit straight despite never having this problem beforehand
FUCK
>>
>>29668766
what board games do you play?

>>29668788
why not contacts? glasses are such a pain in the ass
>>
>>29668827
I tried contacts but I have long eyelashes AND an astigmatism in both eyes (larger contacts required). Once I got my first astigmatism'd contact lens and it took me around fifteen minutes to put it on my eye, I went back to glasses.
>>
>>29668652
It's a good feel I guess. Or maybe neutral, I don't know. It's not a bad one, that's all I know.
>>
>>29668827
We played Arcadia Quest. I like RPG-styled ones, especially Dungeon Crawlers. I own about 70 boardgames at last count, so really I play anything.
>>
>>29668850
I have astigmatism too it's not that bad. Unless you have the real bad kind where you need the hard lenses. Fuck that

>>29668924
That's cool, the group I go to usually just plays betrayal at the house on the hill or BSG. One time we played castle ravenloft which was more of an RPG and that was pretty fun
>>
Guys, I'm starting to think I'm capable of becoming a normalfag, as I got promoted to assistant manager at my wagecuck job. But at the same time, most conversations I have with normal people just feel empty and unsatisfactory. Should I go for it?
>>
i want to break every thing i care about and i want to break every thing the people in my life care about, that's the only feel i feel
>>
>>29668976
I own all of those, BSG is my favourite Boardgame by far. It's a shame I can't get a good group of people together for it; most can't understand the "traitor" mechanic and even less know the lore/setting so it's lost on them. Thankfully I have Tabletop Simulator and can have a few games on there from time to time.
>>
Good feels
>new job

Bad feels
>new job
>>
>>29669002
what do you mean go for it? what would you do differently?

>>29669030
Yeah BSG is great except I'm a really bad liar and I'm always a cylon. Humans still usually lose though even though I reveal in the first few turns, it always seemed a little biased toward cylons. I don't have any of the expansions though, maybe it's different.
Is tabletop simulator good? I don't really know anything about it
>>
>>29669084
Attempt to make friends with coworkers or classmates, basically just quit being such a loner all the time.
>>
Cyborg here. Found out that I will be losing my job at the end of August. I have been applying to new jobs, mainly programming gigs, but nothing so far. My experience is in IT support but I really want to get out of that field, just feeling down not hearing back from any places yet except one.
>>
I'm starting to not handle the fact that I'm aging and not achieving the goals I set out for myself.
>>
>>29669112
yeah if you think you have a chance then go for it
r9k will still be here when you get sick of rejection and want to come back
>>
>>29669137
why are you losing your job?
>>
>>29669084
I'm an excellent liar, I love playing Cylon but the one time I actually got it, the girl playing Gais picked me to reveal loyalty card. So I had to Cylon reveal first round.

I actually find the humans have a huge advantage, but maybe because I most played it on TTS and everyone knows how to play.

TTS is definitely worth it. At the very least I paid $10 to have the ability to play games multiple times and see if they're worth purchasing. Add in being able to play with people all over, the sheer number of games in the workshop and that most are willing to teach newbies the game it's the best $10 I ever spent. It's even on sale right now. I'd happily play with you anon if you got it
>>
>>29669138
what were your goals?
>>
>>29669187
Ok you've convinced me anon, just got it
my steam is /id/batpanther/ if you want to play sometime
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.