[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turned 20 >Mom has been pushing me to go back to school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458413026549.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458413026549.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>Turned 20
>Mom has been pushing me to go back to school and further my education
>Finally give in because she says she'll pay for it, and I hate working in retail
>Start classes in shitty community college
>First class is French (never took language in high school, and two semesters are required for transfer)
>Really was not looking forward to this class
>First day, we're getting placed in groups and introducing ourselves in French because CC is basically high-school extended (exactly what I wasn't looking forward too)
>Get permanent grouping with a QT
>Fuck
>For the first couple weeks, she constantly tries making small-talk
>Being the awkward fuck that I am, I have trouble keeping up the conversation
>Still, she seems interested, which hasn't happened to me since sophomore year
>She's always saying how terrible she is at French, and how I'm doing way better than her
>I was picking it up pretty quickly I guess, but this just kinda seemed like she was hinting that she wanted to study together, but I never make a move
>Sitting at home one night, thinking about her
>Decide that I wasn't going to be a pussy, like I was on high school when girls showed interest
>Decide I was gonna make a move
>Have her number because teacher made us exchange contact info at beginning of semester
>After staring at my phone for what seemed like hours, contemplating if I should message her or not, I finally send a text
>We text back and forth for a while, and she once again brings up how scared she is for the first midterm
>Use this as a chance to ask if she wants to study together
>>
>success.jpg
>She says yes!
>Next day we get together
>I still live at home with mom, French girl knows this, but mom is kinda overbearing and treats me like a child, and I know she would get weird if I brought a girl home
>So we meet at girls apartment for every study session
>She has two roommates who are both QTs as well, which only makes me act even more socially retarded when Im there
>For the first few sessions, we legitamitely just study, nothing else
>First midterm comes and goes, we both pass
>Next day I text her and ask if she wants to keep studying with me
>She says that we can "study" tomorrow night and that her roommates wont be home
>adds a fucking ;) face
>fuckfuckfuck nervous for the next 24 hours
>Never had a sexual experience before
>Get to her house, I'm literally shaking the entire time
>Thought I couldnt be anymore socially retarded, but I manage to act like an even beigger idiot
>Ask her if she wants to start studying
>She says she doesnt feel like studying right now, and that we could just watch a movie instead
>o-okay
>Cant even remember what she puts on, I couldnt focus throughout the entire thing
>Half way through she cuddle up next to me
>Then she starts staring at me
>I'm trying not to look at her
>"Aren't you going to kiss me?" She says
>Oh o-okay
>Only kissed a girl once before in like kindergarten
>Go in for kiss, thinking I won't do it right
>>
>It actually ends up being pretty natural, and feels good too
>Make out for like 30 mins, because at this point I'm pretty comfortable with it, and not sure how to take the next step
>Eventually she starts rubbing me through my jeans
>I do the same thing to her
>I follow her lead like this until the point where our pants are coming off and shes stroking my bare penis
>Feel like I'm already about to cum
>Luckily she stops for a second and looks at me
>I ask her if she wants to have sex
>She just laughs and says yes
>Says she would be morr comfortable if I used a condom though
>Fuck, I totally forgot and didn't bring one
>She says she has some but they're really long ones, doesn't know if they'll fit (I only have a 5 inch pecker)
>Ask her why she has really long condoms
>"My ex boyfriend! He has a a huge dick"
>I literally feel like I'm about to cry
>She never said anything about an ex
>Feel so inferior
>I think she realizes her mistake, asks me whats wrong
>I'm just filled with rage at this point and start shouting at her, with tears rolling down my cheek
>Ask her how she could do this to me and call her a slut, etc.
>She says "I don't understand.."
>I just run out her front door crying
>Go home and cry for an hour or so, finally calm down
>Realize the gravity of what I had just done
>I have class with her tomorrow
>Fuck
>Decide that the only thing I can do is tell ny mom I'm at class and sit in my car for 2 hours
>Literally do this for rest of semester
>Drop out of college at this point, mom is disappointed
>Go back to retail job, where I'll probably spend the rest of my life
>Working one day and see French girls roommates
>They just laugh
That's the story of how a female ruinef my life... never trust women
>>
>Ask her how she could do this to me and call her a slut, etc
>ran away crying like a bitch

Should've just fucked her and dropped all contact. If she wants be a retarded whore then treat her like one.
>>
>>29666228
I honestly felt kinda bad after... wish I wouldve just done this

I really liked her and i guess i kinda just over reacted when i found out she wasnt a virgin.. also felt like shit knowing that her exbf probably had a dick twice the size of mine
>>
>>29666253
>being in love with a roastie
The hell with her, she was probably blacked. At least you got a semi hand job.
>>
>tfw people with literal aspergers are forced to participate in normie society
>>
>>29666294
I guess.. it pretty much ruined my entire fucking life though
>>
How dare a girl fuck someone that isn't you
>>
>>29666346
Surprisingly not autistic.. at least not diagnosed
>>
>>29666424
I am and I have had very similar experiences
>>
>>29666353
>wahh I ruined my life
Retard you got that close to pussy and nothings stopping you from going back to college. Save up money, get back to school, don't sperg out to girls, if she turns out to be a whore then treat her like like one, graduate. It isn't fucking rocket science you already proved yourself that you can get a girl and the coarse wasn't an issue for you.

Don't let some retard slut control your life she's not worth it.
>>
>>29666504
Okay, 'ruined my life' isnt true, but it did waste about a year of my life so far. I could back back to college, but I'm just afraid everyones heard about what happened and that I'm in going to get laughed at.. probably overthinking it, but still, just the chance of running into her is too frightening
>>
>>29666056
>I'm just filled with rage at this point and start shouting at her, with tears rolling down my cheek
>Ask her how she could do this to me and call her a slut, etc.

lol'd irl at this part
>>
>>29666577
Thanks all be here all week

Or at least until i kill myself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.