[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't want anything I don't want to have kids,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: asdf.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>tfw don't want anything

I don't want to have kids, I don't want to be rich, I don't want to be powerful, I don't want a big house, I don't want a well paying job I just don't care about any of that shit

All of it is just a big meme, life is the biggest meme, why should I want these things? I don't, I don't fucking care

It's like you're automatically supposed to want these things cause they're the "goals of life" but they're not, it's entirely meaningless just a big fucking meme

why shouldn't I just kill myself then? it's all so fucking pointless
>>
>>29665263
Pretty much everything is a meme. Just do whatever the fuck you want to do.
>>
>>29665263
Fuck this shit anon. You don't need to follow this "ways to have a perfect life" . Just do what you like. You don't need to be succeful in everything you do, but just have fun yourself.
>>
>>29665263
I agree with you, OP. I came to the conclusion that life is entirely pointless and we only want things because we see others wanting them long ago. I do enjoy some things, mainly movies and music, but I think that's because the fictional worlds created in artistic pieces actually do have meaning. They are designed to be self-contained stories that serve a purpose, which is why it's so easy to get lost in them and prefer them to real life. That said, I think people who watch TV are fucking stupid for pretty much the same reason. So I'm kind of a hypocrite.

Anyway, yeah I don't care how I live, what I have, or what happens to me because no matter what I'll still end up dead. I never really worry that much about anything, that's one upside to total nihilism I guess. I wish I could find some meaning but there literally is nothing in this world. We are animals cursed with a small amount of self-awareness, and the majority of people spend their lives running from that fact. They hate to think that they are animals and cannot face it, so they make up bullshit to validate their primitive instincts to have children, etc. It's only successful because it continues the human race but why the fuck do you care about the human race, especially when the entire thing will be wiped out eventually anyway and that is 100% a fact. Most people behave like animals but refuse to acknowledge it. I behave "animalistically" in some ways (i.e. I chase base pleasures such as substance abuse and watching gory movies and I want to fuck bitches even though I can't) but at least I do not pretend to be a walking miracle and then rut in the streets to propagate my retarded genes. Fuck living.

If I get too bored or sick of it I will off myself, probably pretty damn soon too.
>>
File: courage wolf609.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
courage wolf609.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
I can't really relate with you. there are a lot of things I want just because they seem like great things to have. I have seen really nice houses, and really lousy houses. I want my own space, and I know how much easier life is when you have a nice house.

its the same with other things. I am a nerd, and don't have any friends, but I have a lot of hobbies and things that I love, just because I love them. not because they are cool to other people. I don't talk to other people. I buy fancy coffee because it tastes good. I bought a Sailor Moon Figuarts toy because I love Sailor Moon and I love action figures. I don't care if people think it's cool, or if they think it's faggy as hell.

do what you like because you like it. do the bare minimum on the rest. yes, you are "supposed" to want certain things, but the penalty for not wanting those things only hits if you are hanging out with people who will judge you for that. fuck those people. it's your effort, your sacrifice. why not enjoy it?

why kill yourself when there is good coffee to drink?
>>
Jesus Christ sounds right up your ally.
>>
>>29665585
religion is the biggest spookiest meme of all
>>
don't kill yourselves yet.
we are close to explore space
fucking flying cars
the future man
maybe the destruction of our planet
do you want to go before all this happen?
>>
>>29665263
Do it then, you rotten frog
>>
File: 1460411880552.png (106 KB, 318x444) Image search: [Google]
1460411880552.png
106 KB, 318x444
>>29665594
Here's an image to accompany your post.
>>
I really just hate impossibility, inevitability and the inability to correct a large handful of mistakes. I do agree, though. I don't want to have kids, have a big house, acquire great wealth or live up to many of everyone else's goals. Unfortunately, I don't have my own goals, and it seems like finding the answer for what will grant you true happiness in life is incredibly difficult, since it depends on the person. Probably why everyone sticks to the same goals.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.