[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way out? In high school I was almost a normie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: china-escalator5.gif (1 MB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
china-escalator5.gif
1 MB, 240x320
Is there any way out?
In high school I was almost a normie, had a girl friend, even got my dick sucked (but am jew dicked so I didn't feel anything), then I regressed hard.
It's 6 years later and I'm doing the career thing, but still live at home in the same town. I've started biking around a local forest and seen a girl from high school their riding a horse.
At first I made eye contact and didn't realize until right after who she was. Another day I saw her again in the distance and she shouted a hello (I think it was her my eyesight is shit).
She's a total qt and I wouldn't mind her training me, but besides having no contact I'm just so far behind everyone else. How do initiate contact? What do I say about my sexual experience? Do people really talk about that right off the bat?
I've deleted my facebook so all I can do is go bike riding and hope to run into her. Even then, what do I do?

What do even when I put myself out there it's just shallow conversation with other people like myself.
>>
Don't talk about sex stuff right away, wait until you're both very comfortable with each other. If she didn't know you too well, you'll risk scaring her off.

As for initiating contact, just ride your bike a little closer to her. When you're in talking distance, try to return her greeting, then maybe reintroduce yourself if she doesn't know you. If she does, do some catch-up talk, get to know her again and let her get to know you.

Just take it slow, take it easy, and don't stress too much over this. You can do this desu, just don't panic or say something autistic.
>>
>>29664615
maybe this sounds autistic but here's the plan:

"hi, did you go to xxxxx? i think i remember you."
"yeah, i saw you the other day when i was riding my bike around here and i thought i recognized you but i wasn't sure."
"yeah, you were riding around on a horse, right? i've never done that/i've done that before. have you been riding long?"
"oh that's cool. it's great to get outside. so many people just hang around at home watching netflix nowadays. you think you'd ever want to go for a bike ride or a hike or something?"
"awesome, here's my number."
"cool. what days are you usually free?"
"got it. i have to get going now but it was a nice surprise to run into you. i'll give you a call tomorrow and we can talk about what we're going to do."

pretend you're more normie than you are at first, keep it short, then you can do your initial socializing on the phone where there's less pressure and no body language/eye contact.
>>
>>29664717
Thanks anon, I'm a silent bot is my problem. I would never bring sex up, but it seems like everyone eventually wants to know your history. I'm 24 now, but even when I was 21 some girl got weirded out when I told her I was a virgin. (We were cuddling and I basically did nothing).

As far as this particular situation, I feel like I'm autistic for even making anything out of it. But I definitely felt something you know. I wish I greeted her the first time, my problem is 50% of the time I'm aloof (not recognizing her in time) and %50 of the time I panic (not catching up the second time).

Christ I honestly regret deleting my facebook now.

I guess my legs will get strong in the meantime...
>>
>>29665001
No regrets without social media, don't go back. You can still salvage this, just recognize what could come out of it and don't let your silence carry on.

Chances are she wouldn't be opposed to maybe spending time with you. You just need to come out a tiny bit to get it, if you remain aloof forever then there's not much hope for you in all honesty.

Godspeed OP.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.