[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody here been to a mental hosital?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dqwq.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
dqwq.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
my parents are going to give me $1,500 if I get comitted to a mental hospital and I think that is worth it

I am just going to say I want to kill myself so they hold me for 72 hours

anybody else been through the same thing? I think after this I can get prescirbed some comfy xanax and get autismbux

well robots should I do it?
>>
>>29663582

>yfw the $1500 is to help you find your new apartment after you get released and discover your room was converted into an office
>>
>>29663582

>my parents are going to give me $1,500

Why would they tell you that? Do they believe you are mentally ill? Have you been doing mentally ill things around them?

>I think after this I can get prescirbed some comfy xanax

Probably not in large amounts and not as a long term prescription. They'll mostly make you take antipsychotics instead, which literally cause prolactinoma tumors in your brain that throw off your normal male hormones and make you grow bitch tits and sound like michael jackson. Also they'll give you permanent parkinson's disease -like symptoms like facial tics and body tremors since what they're doing primarily with your brain is shutting down your dopamine system.

>and get autismbux

It is true that getting committed will make it more likely you'll get approved for disability, although not at all a guarantee.
>>
>>29663700

PS: Enjoy never being allowed to buy guns afterwards and your family getting to bully you into doing whatever they want because they'll now know you have a history of involuntary psychiatric hospitalization on file and anything you say, do, or decide that they don't like they'll naturally assume is just your mental illness and if you disagree you'll just get committed again.
>>
>>29663700
They are giving me money because they tried to get me committed before but I didn't want to go so they couldn't make me. 1,500 is a lot, you really think it's not worth it for just 3 days of being in the looney bin?
>>
>>29664079
Do it OP. You probably belong there.
>>
>>29663582
DO NOT SAY YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF.

tell them that you are depressed and can't deal with life but do not threaten actual suicide.

you want to be commited voluntarily, not mandatory hold.

otherwise, go for it. it's not so bad and maybe you'll actually get help.
>>
>>29663582
mental hospitals are all that bad. Ive been a few times
>>
>>29664257
oh yeah, and like this guy >>29663700
said, don't take any medications. therapy only!

(maybe a little anxiety med if you have to but NO antidepressants or antipsychotics.)
>>
>>29664079
>just 3 days
Jej, it's a trick dum-dum.
They want you to get locked up there forever.
>>
Do you honestly think they are going to give you that money, OP?

That said, I'm schizophrenic and my time in the psych ward was actually pretty good. Just don't chimp out, take the meds (at least while you're there) and you'll be fine.
>>
OP trust me on this, they are trying to get rid of you. The hospital will call up your parents, and they'll betray you and say you've tried killing yourself before. They want to lock you up in there forever. Happened to my old highschool bro
>>
You can talk about suicide but be VERY CAREFUL. They'll ask some key questions:

>Do you have a specific method that you think about using?
>Do you have a location in mind?
>Do you have easy access to both of these?

If you answer truthfully they'll take you in for immediate care. If you say no, and it's just something on your mind all the time then they'll probably diagnose it is a symptom of depression and send you to a psychiatrist and a therapist, who will then prescribe you a drug. Dunno if that will get you neetbux though.
>>
Do it insane asylums are OK.
>>
>>29664383
This is true. You cannot step over the line.

THE LOW (DEMON) ENERGIES (take it metaphorical) HAVE SPECIFIC PROTOCOL FOR DEALING WITH LIFE DISSIDENTS.

JEW PROTOCOL IS TO ASSESS TO WHAT EXTENT IS THE RISK THAT A LIFE DISSIDENT WILL KILL HIMSELF.

IF YOU SHOW ANY SPECIFIC IDEA OF PLANNED SUICIDE, THEY WILL LOCK YOU UP AND MAYBE PUMP YOU WITH POISON.

I plan to submit myself to one of their hospitals. Funnily, I thought I would be lying about who I am, but I really want to leave life. They will give me definite time to relax and re consider my real condition
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.