[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3O 2r5K8e9A >you will n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: LAKYBmU.jpg (315 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
LAKYBmU.jpg
315 KB, 1440x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3O2r5K8e9A

>you will never play WoW for the first time every again
>>
>getting hit on as a gnome female mage by a human war in loch modan grinding troggs
>gave me the pattern for red linen robe
>getting randomly kicked out of an UBRS group at the whelps, didn't realize I could pull the whelps and wipe the whole group because I was so sad
>complained to random raid member(UBRS was 10man back then)
>"I felt like trash, they can't do this to me!"
>getting kicked off the computer by my sister for her to check facebook for a 'second'
>40mins-2hrs later 'yeah just a minute'
>having to miss MC raids because of this
Gee I sure loved high school
Wait no I didn't.
>>
>>29660420
Just helped a guy that looks just like your pic in Redridge over on Kronos 2. Only difference being the shoulders.
>>
iktfb.

>That feeling of wonder before you got all the flight points, filled in all the maps and were concerned with farming gear
>tfw fucking around and roleplaying with high school friends
>tfw actually making friends before the dungeon finder all but killed the social side of WoW

>I wished those carefree days would last forever...
>>
>>29660420
This hit me hard. Started playing because I watched the South Park episode and it looked like fun.

Remember the glory days of playing Wrath of the Lich King and watching South Park and American Dad on my ipod touch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.