[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body Dysmorphia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1467341622715.jpg (70 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
1467341622715.jpg
70 KB, 627x554
>Tfw you wake up and you've only lost half a pound
>tfw you still don't even have your spine showing through your skin
>there are people walking around with their bones sticking out at your exact weight but not you
Maybe it's loose skin from when I used to be fat?

Pic unrelated
>>
I'm starving here guys help me out
>>
File: 24666.png (123 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
24666.png
123 KB, 633x758
I know that feel

>lost 30 kg last year
>now every second of my life is filled with anxiety and fear of getting fat again
>obsessively weighing myself, measuring myself, counting calories etc.
>not sure if clothes feel tighter than usual
>have naturally wide face so I look "round" no matter what
>feel guilty after eating two rice cakes even though they're pretty much just air
>tfw
>>
>>29654572
Nigger anorexia is something people go to psychiatrists for, not a bunch shut-ins with self-image issues. We share this site with /fa/ so you might even get words of encouragement.
>>
>>29654645
>We share this site with /fa/ so you might even get words of encouragement.
I see it all the time. Weight loss threads on here are plagued with "JUST STARVE YOURSELF BRO IS EASY TO LOSE WEIGHT!! :))))"
>>
>>29654645
>>29654666
Never been to fa
Never clicked on it before
I mean the hardest part of """starving""" yourself is getting past the first 2 days. After than you don't even have the motivation to eat anymore.

I made some real food then other day after only eating a controlled amount of fruits, veggies and carbs. Not only did I get diarrhea but I didn't even want to eat it not did it taste as good as it did when I ate it regularly.
>>
>>29654726
Meanwhile i'm losing weight at a steady healthy pace just by dieting and exercising. You're trying to take the easy way out and i really hope it hurts you massively in the long run, people like you are fucking retarded and deserve no sympathy.
>>
File: bloom.jpg (9 KB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
bloom.jpg
9 KB, 350x490
>>29654726
You're going to fuck up your metabolism.

>have steam friend who lurks /fa/
>tries to lose weight this way
>ends up in the hospital
>as soon as he gets out he starts gaining weight because his metabolism is ridiculously low

I don't understand why people do this. Just go get help for your self image issues, or just lose weight a healthy way via a reasonable calorific deficit and cardio.
>>
>>29654158
If you want to lose weight, exercise and eat less. I don't understand how retards have difficulty with this
>>
>>29654158
Is it even attractive that your bones show? I was bulking up just because I thought the opposite.
>>
/fa/ /thinspo/ here. I you actually ask /thinspo/ most of them recommend pretty typical diets and not starving since the people who starve usually burn out and end up in rehab rather than being permaskelle. just read their FAQ.

you can get mad thin eating pretty high calories. I'm 5' 10" and 125-lbs and still eat 1800-2000kcal per day, or thereabouts. My TDEE is around 1800kcal when sedentary, so with exercise can eat even more. That's plenty to get proper nutrition.

It's just once you get lower in weight you have to drop the rest slowly.
>>
>tfw always have been eating one meal a day

It made my metabolism super slow.

Now i can't eat more than 700 cal per day or i gain weight.
>>
>using a scale

Lol. Rule 1 is don't fuck with that. What a convenient way to fuck up your head.

Just eat healthy and less.
>>
>>29655391
>not wanting quantifiable metrics to judge your progress
>>
>>29655409
>what are pant sizes
>>
>>29655409
I don't judge myself.

I just measure it by noticing I'm going down in belt loops, shirts getting bigger, and peoples compliments.
>>
>>29655427
>>29655439
takes too long to realize that. Takes like 10-lbs for an inch to come off your waist
>>
>>29655448
>takes too long

Fucking relax. Weight loss is a marathon. Not a sprint.
>>
>>29654752
>>29654789
Can you guys not spread your memes? If you're a fat fuck exercise is the best option. If you're not then it's calories in calories out, just eat less.

Messing up your metabolism is a meme that convinces people to keep eating like pigs

>>29655221
I don't even like eating and I'm not a fat piggo

>>29655363
That's unfortunate for you. I don't have a problem not gaining weight after eating over 2000 calories.
I'm quite sure you aremt counting right
What do you normally eat that's 700
>>
>>29655448
It seriously takes 10 pounds?
I've got 6 pounds to go yes!
>>
>>29655474
oh i count them m8, i also don't drink soda.

one slice of bread = 100 cal
apple and orance = 80 cal each
around 220-300 cal in a cup of cooked pasta

just on the top of my head
>>
>>29654158
What is your height/weight?
>>
>>29655559
forgot the pasta sauce,around 300 cal for 1/4 cup
>>
>>29655518
That's what I found. I dropped 60-lbs and went down about 6" in my pant size. Like before was buying 36s, now I get 30s.
>>
Can't wait to see them bones
>>
I've lost 60 pounds, from 170 to 110 at 5'4. And yet I look at myself and still feel like I'm 170 pounds. I don't see any improvement despite the numbers going down.

With mirrors, some I feel I look ok in while others I look bad in. I had a friend try the same thing and she said it looked the same to her. Is this body dysmorphia? It is hard to believe what my eyes see to be a lie.
>>
some guys are just heavy. your body holds onto the weight. learn to carry it well by lifting weights and building muscle, because you're never going to get below 200lbs again.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.