[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you have a real friend? Like, a friend that will initiate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: aJgPQY5.png (133 KB, 345x239) Image search: [Google]
aJgPQY5.png
133 KB, 345x239
Do any of you have a real friend? Like, a friend that will initiate conversation with you instead of the other way around? Or a friend that actually cares about you?

I wish I did.
>>
>>29652604
I want to pet that dogger.
>>
Me too. I have a boyfriend bit he's a manipulative brony otaku who freeloads the hell out of me. I keep him around because I don't have anyone to replace him, not even a RL friend.
>>
>>29652604
Yeah one from middle school and HS. I pretend to my parents that I have 2. I do have another who will hang out if I contact him but he would never contact me as he is a cool as hell chad, I'm a dorky beta, and we are college friends. so not actually friends because he would never initiate contact with me. Nice guy though. trying to get some normie points up before I see how he's doing.

Also have gf who is introvert with 0 friends but extremely normie in all other respects. The term for her is "schizoid" meaning 0 interest in having friends. A little weird tbqh but not as weird as my I suppose.
>>
>>29653617
How did you get your gf famalam?
>>
>>29652604
>Do any of you have a real friend?
Yes of cour-
>Like, a friend that will initiate conversation with you instead of the other way around?
No
>>
File: 1467350888178.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467350888178.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>29652604
huh...I am usually the one initiating conversations now that you mention it OP.
>>
i'm afraid to initiate conversations with people because i think they will never respond. it happens to me so much.
and it's like, you never know if they're ignoring you, don't see your message, are too busy, any excuse is bad in this day and age considering people have cell phones literally pasted to their bodies (except me, i don't own one).
>>
>>29652604
>Do any of you have a real friend?
no
I don't even have a passive friend who won't initiate conversations

I have noone
>>
>>29654024
Interesting, and how do you feel about that?
>>
>>29652604
No,never have had anyone do that.
>>
>>29654121
>Interesting, and how do you feel about that?
hmm
pretty...normal I guess

I don't know how to feel about the lack of an experience

but I think even if I had friends... I don't think I would like it very much. I feel pretty independent I guess, like nothing is stopping me from just throwing my shit in a suitcase and moving to another side of the world. It feels good to not be cared about, because then you can live without worrying about how your decisions and actions will affect others - they won't, nobody cares if you don't talk to them for 4 months, nobody cares if you don't leave your house, you know?
>>
>>29652604
I have one which could be considered friend but i couldnt talk with him about all the feels - like what's the meaning of life and such.
>>
File: 1450399928793.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450399928793.png
30 KB, 400x400
An internet friend that's just like me. So it's not suprising he tries to initiate contact all the time.
I don't have any friends, or anything to do, either so I just talk to him.
It's nice to be able to talk with someone without them being disinterested or them hating you.
>>
>>29652604
I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was fuckin' bitches on
Paid that nigga 250 thousand just to get it from him
>>
File: comfy.jpg (218 KB, 980x733) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
218 KB, 980x733
My dog is my only friend

I've been alone too long that it's all I know, I can't imagine ever having friends, it's just too late
>>
I have a definite one. We both work but we try to see each other at least once a week. I say definite because other friends will come by occassionally but it's not really consistant enough for me to feel like I could bug them at any time and know we could set a date and stick to it.

There is a girl. She seems like she cares, but she never initiates. Always feel like I'm bugging her when I ask her to do things, so I'm not gonna bother.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.