[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a black friend? What is he like desu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 5646994598469.jpg (90 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
5646994598469.jpg
90 KB, 651x641
Do you have a black friend? What is he like desu?
>>
>>29651408
I used to. I moved house though so bye bye Ebey or whatever you were called. He was fine, went to my church. His mum was over from Nigeria and he lived in a rough tower block in the dodgier area of the city. He often got left alone in his home by himself while his mum went away which was pretty messed up, we were about 12 at the time.
I'm now extremely racist HOWEVER would still be comfortable befriending a black guy.
>>
File: dontgetup.jpg (136 KB, 766x510) Image search: [Google]
dontgetup.jpg
136 KB, 766x510
>have 3 black friends
>real friends... like i have slept in the same room as them on multiple occasions
>all are college educated

Black Friend 1: Newspaper Editor. Legally changed his name from Tyrone to something very white.

Black Friend 2: Bought into STEM meme. Due to shortage of black computer programmers, he is making well over $100k and has one of the best jobs in the whole technology industry.

Black Friend 3: Went to shit tier college. Dad owns janitorial company. Got degree, but really only had the brainpower for janitorial work. So that's what he does. But he keeps his nose clean.
>>
>>29651408
what do you mean what is he like? He is decent guy
>>
>>29651446
>I'm now extremely racist HOWEVER would still be comfortable befriending a black guy.
Out of genuine curiosity, how does this work?
>>
>>29651446
>I'm now extremely racist HOWEVER would still be comfortable befriending a black guy.
That's a pretty fucking strange combo.
>>
>>29651486

How things work in america:

Northern whites love "black people" but have no close black friends.

Southern whites know most black people are ultra-aggressive dindus, but have several close black friends.
>>
no OP my parents taught me from a young age that niggers are low IQ subhuman trash and other nothing for exploitation.

It's funny how the idiots over on /pol/ think they're original with their racism. My parents have been telling me that shit as long as I could remember.
>>
>>29651486
>>29651490
A lot of people are confused by this so I'd be happy to inform.
Basically, I believe in the idea of racial differences (obviously) which make me a racist. Example, I believe that blacks, as a race, are better athletes than whites but have less intelligence. I also believe that Asians, being low performers athletically, have a much higher level of intelligence than both whites and blacks.
I also want all foreigners out if my country for this reason but at the end of the day, a person is a person, I'm not about to hate a black or Asian or whatever for the fact that his parent brought him over here.
>>
>>29651408
I used to when I was in school
His name was Raheem
he was really fat and talked about dragonball Z all the time
>>
File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
84 KB, 250x250
>>29651471

> Due to shortage of black computer programmers

I want everyone to think about this phrase.
>>
Yeah he's kind of like Woolie but slimmer with glasses.
>>
>>29651549
Don't bother getting any black friends please.
>>
File: 215786565.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
215786565.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>Having conversation with someone at university
>He notes that he was surprised how ethnically diverse the university is (it's in English countryside)
>I casually mention that there are practically no black people in my town and that I don't think I've ever talked to a black person
>"That's pretty racist anon"

I thought the "thats waysis" thing was just a meme.
>>
File: 1459711947433s.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1459711947433s.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
>>29651820
>/pol/
>thinking
>>
>>29651820
You're trying too hard.

Back to >>>/pol/ you go.
>>
>>29652212
What you said was that you haven't talked to black people

What he heard was you avoid talking to black people

Stop implying racism anon and speak clearly
>inb4 this is taken really serious
>>
>>29652299
Probably this. It would make no sense otherwise.
>>
>>29652299
To be fair, I added him on Facebook and he turned out to be one of those people who shares 600 Huffington Post and The Guardian articles everyday, so he was 'one of those'
>>
I have an abo friend. does that count?
>>
>>29651471
>Black Friend 2: Bought into STEM meme. Due to shortage of black computer programmers, he is making well over $100k and has one of the best jobs in the whole technology industry.
fucking lucky cunt. and niggers think they have no privileges. smfhtbqhwyf
>>
>>29651820
>>>/r/Im14AndThisIsDeep

how the fuck this isnt original ???
>>
>>29651471
how do you know that the second guy isn't simply good at his job? I have no intentions behind this question, I'm just curious.
>>
>>29652430
are you aware of the existence of diversity quotas?
>>
>>29652405
get the fuck out you reddit nigger
>>
>>29652212
>normiebook
>"friend" shares one of those leave a prayer to this poor little niglet posts
>It's a normalfag's desperate atempts at atention whoring episode.jpeg
>literally 15000 response of the same damn circlejerk bulshit
>decide to break the mold and make a response pointing out how praying for some dumb little niglet on facebook isn't gonna solve jack shit and that you normalfags would probably ignore this nigger just like how you ignore homeless people on a daily basis (something along those lines but extremelly sugar coated, and with no mention of the nigger or even color)
>go to a friends birthday party like 2 months afere posting that comment
>suddenly the conversation swifts to me
>"hey anon what the hell was that racist facebook comment for?"
>literally was only pointing out the swallowness of normalfags

You can never reason with normies anon, trust me.
>>
>>29652460
I don't live in the US so I'm not sure that they can pay up to 100k
>>
>>29652430
I think he is good at his job. That, combined with him earning a Masters degree and getting security clearance has been a really great thing for him.

I also think that being black only helps him when it comes to being recruited.
>>
>>29652471
Stay triggered, I'm amused.
>>
>>29652502
I imagine the job just pays 100k.
>>
>>29652494
Maybe your autism was still pretty obvious because they are right about calling you a racist
>>
>>29651408
Yep- he was good fun, but he went to a Uni somewhere else. Was always terrified of my cats for some reason
>>
All my friends have been white, like me.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>29651471
>Due to shortage of black computer programmers
I work in a multinational IT company, every month we have a talk by a diversity officer on how diversity is good blah blah...
>>
File: 1410392950512.jpg (155 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1410392950512.jpg
155 KB, 683x797
>>29652925
>every month we have a talk by a diversity officer on how diversity is good
Why do I have to live in this society?
I'm considering just not even bothering with a compsci degree and just going to be a truck driver.
How do you put up with the cucks?
>>29652502
Think of it like nepotism. You still wouldn't give a programming job to your cousin if he never touched a computer.
They need some blacks to fill the jobs. But that doesn't mean they'll hire Jamal the ex-con to do it.
>>
he's half black half persian

giant robot

fat as fuck

he looks like pepe desu
>>
>>29651408
>all my friends are black
>they are fucking dozens of women a year, of all races, most at the same time
>I'm a white virgin

And blackbots have the fucking nerve to say that white guys have it easier.
>>
>>29651408
>be black
>all of my friends so far were white
Not even I can trust them, why should you?
>>
>>29651408
He has an afro and he keeps telling me "the pool's been closed" or something like that. I have no idea what it means
>>
>>29653664
>he keeps telling me "the pool's been closed"
newfag
>>
He's kinda short and smells like cotton candy.

If the meme about black people smelling bad is real, I've never encountered it.
>>
>>29653743
that was the joke

original of course
>>
None.
And black myself .
I don't have any friends, really
I have my cat tho, so I don't need much else
>>
File: 1465790831947-1-1.jpg (71 KB, 252x369) Image search: [Google]
1465790831947-1-1.jpg
71 KB, 252x369
>>29651549
>different races have different genes
>"I also want all foreigners out if my country for this reason"
That's one of the most absolutely retarded leaps in logic I've ever seen
>>
I grew up in a 70% black school and I never understood racism. People always try to find ways to boost their egos and i guess thats just another way. Always had black friends, all fun as fuck to be with
>>
File: HEHE, yo soy pépé.png (35 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
HEHE, yo soy pépé.png
35 KB, 500x402
>>29652925
they both are brown in pic related
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.