[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The state of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1466927759660.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466927759660.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
What if /r9k/ was being systemically raided by false robots to drive us out from here?

Could they seek to influence 4chan using /r9k/?

Or do they just want us to get on with our lives?
>>
there definitely seem to be fewer 'plants' and fauxbots than there were prior to the reestablishment of the robot. I say this as somebody who is not a robot and has actively tried to influence people on this message board in various subtle ways.
>>
File: 25468.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
25468.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
>>29646168
its not some sort of conspiracy, its actual normies who want to be seen as different (fembots/muh depression and social anxiety) shitting up the place and if they get called out on being normies they say "so what?" and hide behind the anonymity

its kinda sad that normies can sit here and pretend to understand out habits and be like us while they wait for the days they hang out with all of their irl friends or while they voice chat with them

were basicly in a lose lose situation, stay here and watch the norm become /b/ + /soc/ + /lgbt/ or leave and truly be alone with no one to hypotheticly relate to
>>
>>29646304
>its not some sort of conspiracy
I've seen evidence to the contrary.
Just remain unaffected and keep posting, some of the threads have been odd lately and I usually just ignore them.
>>
r9k definitely seems to be very geared towards diversion
It also seems to have been deliberately "exposed" because at one point you had a bunch of people who reject society all congregated in one place
It needed to be dispersed and dismantled, or at least it would be reasonable to suggest that someone would think this, and think it enough to act on it
On the other hand, despite our strength in rejecting society, we're mentally enfeebled by our lack of other source material for concepts and our outlook on life, so it was pretty easy to flip the whole thing on its head and turn it into one big malicious TV ad running 24/7

>>29646208
They're not needed anymore because enough people were infected and pass on the virus all on their own
>>
File: 9875643448.jpg (594 KB, 2200x1437) Image search: [Google]
9875643448.jpg
594 KB, 2200x1437
>>29646354
you dont actually believe the ledditlgbt.jpg thing do you?

seriously no ones sitting around thinking were a huge enemy to the world, they just want a place to "fit in" because they want to pretend theyre deep and emotional and then close the thread so they can go to the movies or bar with their friends

so they can sit at the library hoping to find a "qt robot girl like me" when theyre just regular people

no one WANTS to be called normal, thats why they come here so they can pretend theyre as bad as us and if its proven wrong they close the thread like >>29646208 straight up said theyre not a robot but they still lurk here and act as if they are

the new "robot" is just a normie face it and keep your thoughts to yourself just like in real life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.