[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
27 yr old worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded KHV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1464606466543.jpg (91 KB, 831x846) Image search: [Google]
1464606466543.jpg
91 KB, 831x846
27 yr old worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded KHV NEET living with his parents in a shithole here

i have to get a job bad. been applying all over but no luck. anyone ever work in shitty fast food? how long would a worthless person like me last until having a panic attack at all the angry normalshit customers and quitting? Ive tried NEETbux but my state is shit and I got turned down twice
>>
Lol just fuckin kill urself
>>
>>29645754
Keep applying anon, you'll get there.
>>
File: kfc bucket.png (552 KB, 501x484) Image search: [Google]
kfc bucket.png
552 KB, 501x484
I work as cashier and 98% of the customers you run into are fine. Think about everytime you ordered fast food, you probably dont even remember the cashiers you spoke to

But it literally takes one customer to ruin your entire day and ive had it happen. Theyll make some special order that takes extra time then complain when its not ready in the 0.0034 seconds they expect it to be ready it. This holds the line up and makes other customers angry (not at you really but just angry in general). then when they get it they complain even more.

i work at mccucks so it might be different there than other places but overall its not bad you can get promoted easily in a few months if you arent autistic
>>
>>29645754
Hello 27 yr old worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded KHV NEET living with his parents in a shithole, im drunk
bnive to me e t tyou
>>
>>29645754
GG anon it's going to be nigh impossible. Employers of those places look for high school kids. The fact that you're 27 and never really worked in fast food pretty much means you're going to need all the luck in the world because the chances of actually getting that type of job based on who you are are basically close to 0%.
Unless you live in a very small town or you can get into that fucking retarded nepotism circle.
>>
>>29645754
I'm you but know better than to try. And I only got rejected neetbux once. And I've been in a relationship once.
>>
some better advice i have is apply to literally anything. even unpaid stuff. your parents will appreciate your effort more and you gain experience. trust me the only reason i got into mcdons was because my experience, since im not a 16 year old kid in highshcool who will work for less
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 966x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 966x927
>>29645754
lmaoo this place is satire right?
>>
>>29645963
Furthermore, being 27 without any job history is a huge red flag for employers. They're going to assume you're some loser who has never been able to or has never attempted to get a job. Also, not having a hs diploma/GED means you won't be able to get a job anywhere.
>>
File: 1403940216010.png (316 KB, 318x336) Image search: [Google]
1403940216010.png
316 KB, 318x336
>>29646359
i have a hs diploma. dropped out of community college after 2 months in 07
>>
>>29645754
I help social rejects/mentally ill people get neetbux for a living. I don't know how social security identified whose worth of the bux, but I do know that people claim a mental illness typically get rejected 3-4 times before being approved for benefits. If you haven't used a lawyer yet, research a good one. Study up on how to present your claim to highlight the impact your fucked up brain has on your ability to function. Actively engage in mental health treatment and adhere to medication recommendations to add legitimacy to your claim. If you've already done all of these things, then appeal and try again. You literally aren't doing anything better with your life anyways.
>>
File: fastfood.png (20 KB, 619x266) Image search: [Google]
fastfood.png
20 KB, 619x266
>>29645963
that's not exactly true
>>
>>29646468
>tfw dont even have insurance anymore
>>
>>29646514
Yeah im a retailcuck and a lot of the entrylevel employees are in their 40s
>>
>>29646784
If you're a poorfag, you can probably get on a medicaid funded health care plan at some point. I don't know exactly how it works, but I know all the poor as fuck people I work with have health insurance somehow. They sure as hell aren't paying for it.
>>
>>29646838
household income screws me
>>
>>29646896
Get your parents to pay for mental health care/insurance under the guise of improving yourself. If they're letting you live at home as a nonfunctioning adult NEET, they're probably push-overs anyways.
>>
>>29646278
LMAO faM sMH LMAO
>>
File: Pb6aE8X.gif (101 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
Pb6aE8X.gif
101 KB, 235x235
>>29645754
try getting neetbux a third time
>>
File: feels-good-man.jpg (37 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37 KB, 600x653
Don't give up on neetbux it took me 3 times
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.