[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fond and happy family/sibling memories. I'll start:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
ITT: Fond and happy family/sibling memories.

I'll start:
>be 5-6, big bro is 10, celebrating the holidays
>mom's filming us opening our presents on Christmas morning
>brother gets an N64 and Mario 64, he was fucking ecstatic, not memekid-like but close
>lifts up the box and hits the xmas tree, which makes it fall down directly on top of him
>I get scared and start crying
>bro notices me crying, lifts his hand in a clenched fist, can only see his arm bursting through the tree leaves, like someone buried.
>I fucking explode with laughter, can't remember ever laughing that hard again, tears and all.
>spend the rest of the day watching him swim at the castle entrance, because it took him two months to realize he could enter the frames inside.

I got some more coming.
>>
>>29638094
I want moar
>>
File: 1466975990296.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466975990296.png
125 KB, 500x500
This is a nice thread and I hope many anons come in to post fond family memories
>>
>>29638151
Fast forward 5 years
>GC time
>Got my ass beat in katare lesson, felt salty and punched the kid in the face
>Banned for the day for being disrespectful/a bad sport/a little bitch
>Still an hour left for my dad to come, didn't want the sensei to tell him what I'd done.
>Brother went to music school two blocks away, go, explain what happened
>We take a bus home and make up a story on how the kid was a bully
>Wait for dad to come home from work, watch bro play Animal Crossing
>Fucking dumbfounded on how it was raining outside and in the game
>I break my piggy bank and give it to my bro to thank him
>He orders a pizza
>We eat pizza while it's raining outside and play some Mario Kart Double Dash

Dad still beat my ass because I lied, but it was a great afternoon nonetheless.
>>
>>29638094

>live an hour drive through the country away from high school
>brother is 16, I'm 15. He has a mustang
>big bro drives me to school every day
>listen to music and talk about life
>speed like mad men along the southern country highways to school at dawn every morning
>frost and fog on the road
>my brother shows me the Black Album one morning
>he taught me how to drive on those empty highways without telling my parents
>taught me to drive his mustang, manual transmission
>taught me how to break the tires loose one morning

Lots of great memories growing up with my big bro. Can post some choice ones if you guys want
>>
>>29638357
Please do anon, I'm still writing mine
>>
>>29638402
I'll write some out and try to keep the thread bumped in the meantime
>>
Bump

Comment serial number 72947
>>
I really wish I had a male sibling.
If they were a younger brother I would at least be able to 'guide' them somewhat, and even if they were a little shit I wouldn't have to deal with PMSing and other women shit.
Older is the same deal, really. I could relate more.

Instead I have an older sister who is a fucking psychopath. I have some nice memories but I don't have anything that she's actually done for me thats nice.
>>
>Be 12 or so, lil bro is 4
>Summer, and hot as fuck, so we went to the waterpark. Even dad went and he was a die hard shut in
>Going on the waterslides, asking my dad for money to go get ice cream at the tiny store in the park, staring at girls and getting giggles back
>Mom was helping my lil bro lose his fear of swimming, making him paddle in the kiddie pool
>Dad goes ''I got a better idea''
>Go to regular waterslide, dad tells mom to wait down by the pool for my little brother, sends him down on his own
>Can hear my brother giggling and laughing and screaming with excitement all the way down
>Mom is extra scared, gets in front of the waterslide exit, waiting for him
>Small kid + Big water slide = Tons of speed (I assume)
>Bro launches out of the slide like a torpedo and his little legs hit my mom's nose at full speed, even knocks her sunglasses away
>Dad is fucking hysterical, has to hold on to the railing, we're both dying with laughter
>Mom is visibly pissed
>She's arguing all the way back home, and as soon as she goes quiet, me and my dad laugh under our breath, which sets her off again
>Shower, get home, get Happy Meals and Rocket Power toys
>At around ten, can hear faint music in the living room, bro already asleep.
>Head down, can see the living room from the stairs
>My mom's nose looks worse, swollen and red, but my dad's holding her and they're slow dancing

Thanks for the good feels anon. Makes me happy they're still together.
>>
bumperino, other threads can wait, it's feel good time.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 645x773
>>29638094
>go over friends house for birthday
>we all have DSes and use pictochat or whatever
>remember staying up all night with them sending pictochat messages
Comfy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.