[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bored lonely and depressed so lets have a NEET/hikki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
I'm bored lonely and depressed so lets have a NEET/hikki thread

Blog about your shit life here, whatever you want to post

normals/women/college fags go away
>>
File: 1712483h.png (351 KB, 781x449) Image search: [Google]
1712483h.png
351 KB, 781x449
My family hates me. I like you guys though.
>>
>as a kid I was so excited to move out
>was going to move out when I turned 18 on the day and never come back
>and I was going to live on my own by myself in alaska and get huge fighting bears and chopping wood and it was going to be great

>im 25
>saved enough money to move out
>im too scared of living alone
>just thinking about being alone
>feels like my whole body shuts down
>feels like im dying
>feels like my life is over now

A few years of panic attacks like this has really opened my eyes to... humanity? Consciousness? I can logically explain my situation, logically explain why I am stressed out, I can comfortably talk about it with others, but the moment I try to move out, its all three sheets to the wind and I break right the fuck down.
>>
Nice knowing someones helping the economy...
>>
>>24510349
Don't really want to go to Thanksgiving with my family but I'll take the free food. Just hope I don't get lectured at when I'm there.
>>
File: 1406055855565.gif (1 MB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1406055855565.gif
1 MB, 400x518
>NEET for a couple months now
>right hand (hand used to browse online of course) suddenly feels very weak and I can barely make a fist
Welp. Is this Carpal Tunnel or something? Seems like a very NEET thing to get, with being on the computer all day and everything.
>>
>>24510488
youre 25 dawg. youve got 2 feet, stand on them. if youre alone life is shit and such but its better than still being attached by an invisible umbilical cord
>>
>parents keep asking me to do things
>paint, mow, do dishes, set the table etc
>started saying no a few days ago
>listen to Diplo every day
>>
>>24510349
I hate my stupid fucking faggot life. I wish I didn't have to feel. I'm such a fucking bitch. I'm scared of everything and can't have a single day without anxiety tearing me out the ass. I wish I was fucking dead. Nevermind I don't, I wish I was actually fucking useful . I hate my gay ass existence FUCK THIS GAY EARTH FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK KILL ME FUCKKK!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF I HATE LIFE I HATE IT I HATE! WHY THE FUCK CANT I BE NORMAL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
>>
NEET for one year here, nearing the final days of my journey. In March of the coming year I'll probably go to university and say good bye to these glorious days. No more NEET nights of video games, shitposting and weed. No more NEET days of waking up at 3 pm and not doing shit all day. No more infinite free time to produce money, create art or improve myself.

I don't get why NEETs are depressed. If being a NEET is a consequence of depression, it's also the cure. I wanna stop being a NEET, get a gf and become a normie, but I'm 100% sure that it wont feel any better than this shit. It's just to move forward, but I wish I could stay still.
>>
>>24510756
you've been NEET for one year and now you begin your happy little journey to normalfaggot unidom. get the fuck out retard, your NEET life was basically a vacation. fuck off.
>>
>>24510535
Same. No doubt I'll spend half the time explaining why I'm still looking for a job because nobody wants to hire a 21 year old retard with no job experience. At least the food will be good.
>>
>>24510739
Dude, help your parents out and take care of yourself. Small steps but it helps.
>>
I went to the library today and just watched anime on my phone. I was hoping someone would strike up a conversation with me but it didnt happen. It was still better than being in my room all day plus theres train tracks right by so I feel like I can opt out while there if I want.

I usually sit at the top floor where theres only nonfiction and thats where all the asians and old guys go, on the bottom theres girls and a fireplace so i think ill stop going upstairs
>>
i regret posting on /soc/
why did i go to /soc/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfbLWHT7vUU

Just gonna listen to this for the rest of the night until I pass out
>>
>>24511110
Hahahaha kid me too.

I just did out of boredom.

Im not going to get a gf with my lifestyle regardless
>>
>>24511448
>Im not going to get a gf with my lifestyle regardless
ain't it the truth my lad
>>
>>24510349
my passport gets here in a week or two
I'm going to apply for the french legion

dont want to type more shit if no one reads it
>>
I avoided people for years, all the while I've simultaneously been complaining about being alone. It's legitimately my fault, and I accept that.
Still lonely though.
>>
File: 43569569.png (165 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
43569569.png
165 KB, 330x330
22 Years old reporting in
NEET on going to hiki since 5 months.I failed High School due to the fact that I kept getting into problem, disrespecting rules, getting into fight, plus on top I was lazy. One day, I decided I was fed up with classes so I decided to drop out. the day after I got into a serious arguments with my parents who shall say wasn't okay for me to drop out. Since long time, I was treated like shit by them so I decided to pack my thing and live on the street for sometime until I've found myself a room to rent. Life nowaday is soso, someday are better than the other but my main problem is that I have to deal with loneliness and I am actually socially secluded from everything. I also get very bored trying to talk with the average joe in my region.
>>
>go to digipen for meme game design degree
>hate it, drop out after 3 semesters and spent 1 year doing nothing
>family calls me back because they're paying all expenses
>ask for 1 year to see if i can get a job
>spend all year dicking around, never get so much as an interview
>forced to go to college or die in the streets
>first semester i enroll for 3 classes, fail 1, pass 1 and dropped 1
>second semester dropped all classes
>haven't even gone to class this semester
>negative gpa
>no friends
>no job expectations
Seriously considering suicide. I've basically been a NEET for 3 out of the past 5 years and they force me to go college. What are my options here? I was thinking about taking the 2k I have and maybe living as a vagabond.

>>24510488
I wish I was you. I'd take any chance to just fuck off and live on my own somewhere secluded. It would be nice if there were isolation habitats for socially inept people like me.
>>
>>24512463

Go work a hard labor job for a year and see how it'll change your outlook on life.

a lot of very nice honest people in those type of jobs. very different compared to the normal apathetic assholes you're usually exposed to in higher education and middle/upper class society.
>>
>>24512626
>Go work a hard labor job for a year
Like what? I'm puny and have never been hired before. What could I apply for with no experience?
>>
>want to be good at starcraft
>too tired to even play it

Also noone to play with
>>
>>24512654
>What could I apply for with no experience?

that's the whole point of these jobs. you don't need any experience. they'll train you on the spot. the work WILL be pretty tedious but you'll get good hours and decent pay.

Try applying at some local plants and factories.
>>
>>24512654
I hear the northwest is in desperate need of workers because no one wants to live in the middle of nowhere. I know a guy who moved to Montana to work in a sugar processing plant. Pretty sure he makes around $30/hour and he's one of the dumbest people I know. That being said, he lives in a shit RV and the winters are horrid.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.