[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm doing a if 4chan was a country experiment, so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm doing a if 4chan was a country experiment, so I'm going to do a series of polls.

First, post political compasses.

Than do these polls, posting your result is optional.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10631552 (Race)
http://www.strawpoll.me/10631568 (Religion)
http://www.strawpoll.me/10631593 (Sexual Identity)

Than post job and income. I'd also like native language and climate of your region, so I could possibly map out theoretical 4chan Republic. I'm going to do this thread on other boards.
>>
I feel that you are doing this incorrectly.
To truly capture what 4Chan is then race and appearance would be absolved. Each and every person would wear a mask and robe designed to cover the skin, flesh would be treated as a symbol of humanity, and as /pol/ /fit/ /r9k/ and /lit/ are concerned such things are not needed.
Flesh is corruptible, frail, and weak. Skin does nothing but limit you to the confines of your genetic structure, and to ascend from from the undesirable 'normie' we would shed such a thing.

Religion would be defined in terms of philosophy, wizardry being a main example. Ascendance of the human mind, and the removal of physical limitations. The study of the mind and thought would be ingrained to our teachings and would affect how we perceive reality. We would come together in attempts of conjuring and projecting our thoughts into reality. While it may not appear upon us, there would be the thought of out creations roaming the land, now, or in the future.

Sex would be seen as a vice, and a punishment. Such quick and immediate satisfaction would be unbecoming, those who engage in such things would be allowed to stay, but in different parts. Maybe sperm and eggs would be collected at a young age, and then implanted into those who chose to bear it.

Language would be our own dialect of English, similar to how U.S., Canada, U.K. and other countries have different speech patterns and slang, so to would we.

We would probably travel from region to region making round trips in certain amounts of time, i.e. a mountain terrain for five years or things of that nature. The individual would be more important than the majority, but not when the individual is guilty of an action that goes against how teachings. Punishment would be the normiefication of the person, and a dememeing of their person.

I'm black btw
>>
>>29636820
I know it wouldn't be a traditional country, but I at least want to know the demographics and GDP.

Also, new religion poll. http://www.strawpoll.me/10631928/r
>>
>>29636569
bi-sexual is tumblr-sexual, tranny isn't
>>
fucking georgia's meme ass flag that looks like a museum brochure

god i'm glad that ugly shit is gone. top kek though.
>>
>>29636982
As someone that lived in Georgia back than, and someone that likes vexillology, it was a dark time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.