[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are not normal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467279765828.jpg (177 KB, 1001x798) Image search: [Google]
1467279765828.jpg
177 KB, 1001x798
Just a friendly reminder that everyone that posts on /r9k/ is special.

You are robots. You are not human beings.

You are unique, and this is your safe space board.

You aren't an average human being. Unlike the rest of the world.

Normies do exist, and you're not one of them.

No normie suffers from social anxiety, or depression, or any other form of mental illness.

Using your mental illness as an excuse is only natural.

You are not the only person who doesn't have a job, but everyone else has better chances than you do.

You are only superior for refusing to conform to societal norms.

You are superior for not working and bragging about it.

Those who work are wagecucks and will have less opportunity to do things in life from the time they spend working.

Your NEETBUX are an income, and is enough to live comfortably.

You are not deluding yourself if you think you can live your entire life without a job, enjoying the rest of your life, and living off your parents income.

You are a WINNER, and you will never receive respect from anyone, nor do you need to.

Women care how tall or short you are. Just pay attention to 4chan memes.

EVERY woman is obsessing over perfectly chiseled jawlines.

EVERY woman expects you to have a flawless 10/10 muscular body.

Chads and Stacy's are a very real, existent entity, an enemy.

You will get your pure 2D virgin angel that you're waiting for. It's only a matter of time.

There is pride in being a virgin forever.

There is pride in being wizard status.

They are like gods for a lot of posters on here.

They are a role model used by those who have very little willpower, mental strength and generally a poor, cynical, negative attitude towards anything.

They fight against those who try to change us because the beta uprising will come.

You. Are. Not. Normal.

Stop worrying and make the most of the one life you have here on this earth.
>>
>>29632919
I'm saving this pic because it feels comfortable
>>
5 minutes until my job interview. Feelsgoodman

Wish me luck boys, it's been fun
>>
Oh, the sarcasm. So fresh. Original! Groundbreaking!

Nobody here takes pride in the fact that they're fucked up. It's anonymous. At least it's one place people can go and vent and actually find others who can relate to the pain they experience on a daily basis. That's too difficult to comprehend, I guess. Normalfaggots like you can't get enough attention because you're narcissistic and shallow. It's not good enough to have the good life. No. You have to come here and shit up everything for everyone else. Go back to tumblr or reddit or instagram you faggots.
>>
>>29632981
sorry i was only trying to make a joke out of the other thread. didnt think it would ruin your day. sorry.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.