[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread. >tfw you find out she never really cared about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: _250.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
_250.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Feels thread.

>tfw you find out she never really cared about you
>And only talked to you out of pity and so she doesn't seem rude
>>
>I'm alive

Shit sucks :/
>>
>>29631807

hey guys, do you have a neet work where you win more money than your family?.
I happen to have one where I'm a 3-D designer and I win $3000 to $6000 monthly, the thing is that everyone in my family called me a loser and practically was the black sheep for being the different one, parents are hypocrites and my younger siblings just goddamn assholes, in fact they are chad and stacy, so...unexpectedly I got a neet job a few years back then and since then, I was saving my money until I had more than anyone in the whole family, I let them have their laugh until...they got in trouble.
you see...they were short of money and practically preparing themselves to leave the house until I went there and "saved" the day.
I told the dude who was ready to kick us out that I have the money, In fact I showed him part of my little fortune that was more than enough to pay the debt.
Impressed was he as he stopped the people there and got his attention.
After a little chat and explaining my plan with my predicament, he just told me that I was a asshole with a smile in his face.
I telled him that I will live in a cheap flat nearby and that he can proceed with the soon to be homeless family.
of course the family wad shocked to find out I had the money and really thrilled that despite how they treated me...I was still going to save them and practically brought them to tears....
Until they heard that I will not only pay THEIR debt, I telled them good bye forever and walked away, they were horrified that I let this happen to them, in fact my brother got up and went to beat me until a cop stopped him and knocked him out, then they send him to prison, yeah I told them he has drugs.
In the end I mouthed "karma is a bitch" and went away with my things to the cheap flat, all the while as I was hearing them insult me and calling me traitor, the dude who was a total gentleman to me got me in his car and went to leave me in my new home and gave me his number just in case I need something.
>>
>>29631856
I have been living there since for a few weeks and I have been receiving the petty insults of my former family who are now living in their shitty small home together and with not enough money to barely handle them plus they couldn't get my chad younger brother out of prison, obviously I have been cut off from the family but that's okay guys, now I will need to get my gun and license to make sure they will not try anything funny.
Aside from that how is going on?
>tl;dr I was a neet who rekt his shitty family and sent his chad brother to prison and got new appartment while ex-family lives each day uncertainly.
>>
>>29631856
>>29631894
That is righteous.
>>
File: 1440480470371.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1440480470371.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>29631807
>tfw you remembered all those times when girls showed signs of interest but you were blind to them.
>>
File: tendies.png (155 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
tendies.png
155 KB, 499x367
True but fuck people like that.
>cash in gbp
>get tendies
>tfw
>>
File: c5323ab5.png (17 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
c5323ab5.png
17 KB, 273x200
>your only female friend ditches you the instant she gets a bf
>tfw got along so well and talked for hours
>>
>>29631894
Nice. Im jelly, hope you have a good life anon
>>
File: peiene.jpg (96 KB, 645x767) Image search: [Google]
peiene.jpg
96 KB, 645x767
>Meet girl online
>Everything goes well
>writes me loads of messages and messages that are like 800 word longs
>tells me how things reminded her of me
>be a retard and never move past the messaging
>never ask for Skype, or anything.
>doesn't message me anymore
>>
File: feelsreallysad.jpg (8 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
feelsreallysad.jpg
8 KB, 267x181
>>29632045
Least she makes the effort, I never meet anyone who makes any effort.
>gets conversation started
>gets reply and some interest
>makes more effort with message asking meaningful questions
>doesn't get reply for awhile, wow must be making an effort
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>gets reply about a sentence long or "lol"
>every fucking time
>mfw
>>
>>29631830
I feel you man. Every fucking day I find a reason to kill myself, be it new or just forgotten. But it's such a bitch to kill yourself without just getting an unreal amount of the pain and suffering which makes you want to kill yourself in the first place. Even painless methods can go horribly wrong or cause you to live in a more miserable state of existence.

Life is horrible. I despise people who carelessly have children just because they couldn't wear a condom or get an abortion, or worse yet think it's their duty to give the gift of life to a child even though they can barely support their own. Why would anyone want to bring another person into this fucking mess?
>>
File: 1460338946061.jpg (59 KB, 717x748) Image search: [Google]
1460338946061.jpg
59 KB, 717x748
>>29632122
Iktfb
>get conversation started
>shes a bit shy
>asks question upon question about her
>she opens up
>it's literally question-answer conversation
>stop talking for a couple of days
>she gets disinterested with me
>shorter and shorter answers
>one day everything ends
I guess i'm not very sociable or charming person to talk with.
>>
File: wtfpepe.png (13 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
wtfpepe.png
13 KB, 128x128
>>29632211
I have learned to mix up it up with some "cheeky" banter (I say banter it's just pisstaking really kek) but I had a "friend" and he was making minimal effort and he had them pouring in..and he ended up being a hypocritical piece of shit.
> I complain about women taking men as a disposable commodity as they can discard men, because number of women is greater than men so they can be afford to be picky.
>agrees with me and slanders women.
>I point out the fact he's doing exactly the same thing and even shagging some of them to boot.
>mfw
>>
>>29632021
it's not that hard anon, believe when I tell you to do 3-D shit and if you are even average you can have $100 to $300
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.