[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /eczema/ here so fucking sick of this shit. drives me insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1425428051449.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1425428051449.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
who /eczema/ here

so fucking sick of this shit. drives me insane
>>
>>29624321
I have eczema. I honestly don't think it's that bad.
>>
>>29624321
Had eczema really badly when I was a kid. It was underneath my right eye,bending area of both arms, back of my knees, and the back of my neck. It was the most excruciating pain I had felt at the time and bending my arms killed me. Puss,blood,and flakes goozed out and I was just an eye sore. NO drug store creams or lotions worked, they only irritated the hell out of it or made it super itchy.

>tfw finally went to doctor when parents saw it was some sort of real issue
>got prescribed really nice cream
>healed the fuck out of it in 1 month and caused no itching or irritation

Have you seen a doctor yet OP? What is the extent of it?
>>
>>29624321
that's the most robot thing to have
>>
>>29624462
not OP but It really depends from person to person on what creams work I have a cream that i have to apply every 2 days or so to keep it under wraps but i went threw several creams to get to this point
>>
>>29624321
/ringworm checking in, op
>>
>>29624321
Yeah, I had an infection on top of it for literally years too. I would cry myself to sleep in pain as a kid and my dumbass dermatologist just prescribed me more steroids.

Thankfully I have mostly outgrown it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.