[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY challange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: LOST-2.jpg (102 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
LOST-2.jpg
102 KB, 853x480
You are on a stranded island with a plane that crashed on the beach. There are about 20 other surviving passengers.

You are not allowed to look at any pictures of a plane, boat, or tools to referance how to build craft to escape. Only your memory.(That means no Googleing) But you have to survive and build a craft to escape the island.

Explain how you would Do It Yourself.

>I would try to find a map in the Pilots to have an Idea where the hell my island is.
>>
>>29624084
I'd just take a raft from the plane, break it into to pieces and use it to build a raft on which to escape.
>>
File: airplanehorror2bhp.jpg (16 KB, 270x177) Image search: [Google]
airplanehorror2bhp.jpg
16 KB, 270x177
>someone straightens their arms out to the side
>starts making plane sounds while hurdling around the beach "REEEEEERRRRR"
>then some artillery sounds "CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH"
>then and only then were one of us able to construct a plane from raw materials
>>
>>29624084
I would probably be able to build a plane out of the scrap metal of the crash, considering I have a perfect memory.
1. A roter in the back
2. Horizontal wing flaps on both wings to control up and down.
3. Vertical wing flap in the back to steet left and right.
4. Strings to pull on and steer it
5. To get some speed for takeoff I could imagine making a pettaling station for 2 other men on the plane moving the wheels if I could find some gears and an chain (I guess I could make thoes out of wood with my knife I sharpened from that hull of the craft.

As long as I can get some coconuts and fish i should be ok. Rain gods plz give rain. Fresh water to drink.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.