[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS, The SEXUAL REVOLUTION has killed society. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1460144325588.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1460144325588.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
ROBOTS,

The SEXUAL REVOLUTION has killed society. It's stabbed us once and we're just bleeding and we don't have the reasoning to do anything about it. We're just dying.

Before the pill, modern day sexual expectations DID NOT EXIST.

Sex wasn't very accepted unless it was in marriage. Because if you didn't get lucky, you'd end up having a kid.

But now that the ancient risk is gone, what do we have?

Unchecked hedonism.

We gave the world the opportunity to live by their dicks or the dicks of others and they took it without second thought.

Everyone is a whore now.
>>
lol last friday night i had unprotected sex with a girl i had just met.

what the fuck are you going to do about it
>>
>>29622406
The arguments for this shit?

Sex feels good... It feels nice... Cummies...

We've been clouded by primitive, animal desires. We live by the dick and we die by the dick.

Just look at yourself. You jack off often. Your lives revolve around women, who you want to fuck. You desire love, but you've now associated love with sex.

Isn't it just a frenzy of bullshit?

Sex is the center of your lives, and it is pulling you apart. And it pulls apart those who have a lot of it, just slowly, just without immediate effect.

Nobody is benefiting.
>>
>>29622449
And here we have a great case.

This guy put his dick in some girl's used hole. For many of you, you will feel jealous. Like you're missing out on something.

The reality is, you've defiled sex. You've made something about love, matrimony, and reproduction into something mechanical, something just of pleasure.

And LOOK - It is going to get us nowhere.

Just shitty birthrates and depressed, virgin men who think sex is love, and that's all they need.
>>
File: 1464971695364.jpg (24 KB, 385x460) Image search: [Google]
1464971695364.jpg
24 KB, 385x460
>>29622474
All we can hope for is that, this, really, is the period before the end.

The only other way this mess could be sorted out is with an end of our own orchestration. Or sex robots. But that probably has more negatives then positives, brothers.

Because it will just mean nasty birthrates. We will have dealt with the depression but what society are we when everyone is ballsdeep into a virtual waifu?

We are no society. We are no longer men, either. We are soulless animals, creating just to please our most primitive instincts.
>>
Doesn't matter if you drop out of society. Rising retirement age and immigration make you more disposable than ever.
>>
File: 1408475632691.jpg (785 KB, 1507x1547) Image search: [Google]
1408475632691.jpg
785 KB, 1507x1547
>yfw everything that Revelation predicted is slowly coming true
>>
>>29622474
I honestly agree with you. The feeling that accompanies the act itself is over rated. However the primal sense of validation and accomplishment that stems from knowing that you just unloaded inside an attractive female who would have denied that oppertunity to the vast majority of the population is a sensation unlike any other.

You feel like a god.
>>
>>29622554
Revelation 3:9. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars

Amen brother.
>>
>>29622579
Noting your last sentence.

>You feel like a god.

Because you are denying God. Sex wasn't made for what you're doing, and you know it. You are defiling the act.

You are clouded by emotion. You are in desire of identity, of validation.

Your soul has a hole;

And instead of filling it with the Holy Spirit, you look for a hole to fill with your semen.
>>
>>29622474
>The reality is, you've defiled sex. You've made something about love, matrimony, and reproduction into something mechanical, something just of pleasure.
Sex was only viewed that way for a few centuries, and even then only in certain cultures. You can't repress the sex drives of an entire culture forever.
>>
>>29622707
Sex drive.

That's funny.

Friend, I don't masturbate, and I have no sexual urges. This came to me after I let Jesus Christ into my life. All desire to jack off, to fuck women, to put my dick into anyone but who I married - It disappeared.

And I realized my sex drive was a societal thing. It was how sexualized everything is.

If anything, man and woman, husband and wife, is a norm in almost EVERY culture and society.
>>
File: 1432029613080.jpg (51 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1432029613080.jpg
51 KB, 356x374
>spot a thread about sexual morality
>agree with it
>it turns out to just be some Christian preaching
Every damn time.
>>
>>29622786
Because sexual morality is founded in the natural element of man that is religious.

It is founded in God. It is founded in Christ.

Why ignore God if you so closely align to him?
>>
File: pepegreek.png (134 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
pepegreek.png
134 KB, 624x434
right, which is why we should go back to the ancient times where women were for childbearing and little boys were cumdumpsters
>>
>>29622864
Because he 's such a douchebag and probably doesn't exist.

I just want a nice sexually repressed, intellectual culture like you'd find in a sci-fi, where people are more concerned with the pursuit of knowledge and excellence than their next orgasm. Christian anti-intellectualism is even worse than sexual liberation to me.
>>
>>29622782
Funny.
I tried the whole denying my sexual urges. It made me want to masturbate and fuck more.
You are the exception, not the rule.
Good for you that you found a way to suppress your desires, but don't assume it'll work for everyone.
>>
>>29622950

>sexually repressed

so you just want everyone else to be as miserable as you?
>>
>>29622950
Haha,

You act like you can't have God and science.

God is WHY we have science. There are numerous Christian scientists, numerous men who believe in God yet dedicated their lives to learning about the world we live in.

God is the why we're here.

Science is about what He made and how it all works.

Don't be so silly to presume God would create an irrational world, once that wouldn't make logical, scientific sense.
>>
>>29622982
Did you deny your sexual urges and turn to Jesus Christ, to the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit?

I COULDN'T stop until I put God into the picture, anon.

I had even tried before. "nofap" and all. I had zero reason to really stop, until I thought about it morally, and in the terms of the Lord.
>>
>>29622950
>Douchebag, doesn't exist
For all your appreciation of science and therefore I'd assume logic, you could provide your copypasta argument.
>Anti intellectualism
Categorical claims generally don't help anyone. More people may agree with you than you think.
>>
I agree for the most part but it's not the pill that caused it, condoms have been around since forever.

The problem is that now a woman can have a kid because she was stupid in sleeping with a guy to get pumped and dumped, but the government will take care of her and the kid and support her.

It's not that the risk of pregnancy has gone down, it's that pregnancy is no longer a real risk. Hell, nowadays single mothers are celebrated. Back in the day you'd be shamed and have a hard life if you were a single mother because you were a slut, so you had to be deathly afraid of the kind of guy(s) you got into relationships with. Now, not only can you get a decently cushy life if Chad knocks you up and walks out on your stupid ass, but society will constantly pat you on the back and encourage your behavior.
>>
>preaching on /r9k/
>implying these faggots wouldnt hump the first slut to show some leg

you're an idiot
>>
>>29623015
Even after all these years it's still crazy to me that people like you exist
>>
>>29623224
I know, anon. It is sad.

But some people will see past it.

I was like "these faggots." I would fuck anything.

Then I turned to the Lord and I am disgusted at the idea of fucking anyone but my future spouse.
>>
>>29622406
>brothels never existed before modern medicine
Sex has always been for pleasure just as much as it's been for reproduction. Sorry you got cucked by religion telling you it was about love and other bullshit.
>>
>>29623267
Primitive, animal desire for short-term pleasure is not what I will live for. You are being cucked, by your own dick, from the greater things in life.
>>
>>29623263
See past it? What the hell, anon. Are you hoping to convert people just by repeating what they've surely heard from other preachers a hundred times already?
>>
>>29623063
You stole my 'probably' but have a Stephen Fry anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5RtDpva7nE tl;dr problem of evil. Not the entirety of my argument, but I've never found the agnostic-christian debates particularly beneficial for anyone. Usually they degenerate into a first year biology lecture.
>>
>>29623435
I think the approach of sexuality and why you all are so sexually repressed and depressed due to your dicks is a good one,

And it personally freed me from my problems with lust. I just want to see if I can help anyone else achieve that.

Sexual morality is a hard pill to swallow, for me it was only possible by becoming faithful and turning to God.
>>
>>29623309
>greater things in life
What, like worshipping some old man in the clouds that can't be explained and has no proof of existing? Let me ask you, once a sentient species becomes the apex predator and dominates the planet, where does it look to when all it needs to survive and procreate are handed to it? It looks for a new reason to live and that's exactly what you are doing. Our purpose is to survive and we have clearly done that to a rather extreme degree. Looking for a different purpose does not make you superior by any means.
>>
>>29623515
It was shaping up nicely until you undercut it yourself by saying it was only possible for you by turning to god. Now the entire thread hinges on getting them to accept the tenets of christianity, which they probably will not do.

Robots are not only relatively intelligent, but they are cynical enough to question and doubt the prospect of a benevolent, omniscient god that gives a single damn about their lives. Odds are the robots would be more easily convinced there is a god that specifically wants to fuck them over because they are his failed creations and he wants them out of the way while he creates more Chads and Staceys.
>>
>>29622406
Oh brave new world...
>>
>>29623561
I can't take you seriously when you make these notions of God or heaven being in anyway physical.

God is not physical. Heaven is not physical.

These are very basic facts in Christianity, especially Catholicism.

Your reasoning would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that if you throw a man into the woods, he will die.

We were made in God's image. You want to know how we survived?

By doing like God. By creating. God created this universe, and since God made us in his likeness, we create what we need to live, to prosper.
>>
>>29623607
But friend, it really was only possible for me when it became religious. Before then, stopping my masturbation and other degenerate habits was out of the picture.
>>
>>29622406
fyi the unmarried upper class people used to engage in "heavy petting" which was everything except coitus

the lower classes just fucked and got pregnant to make more degenerate worker people

there was never really a time when people flat out didn't have any kind of sex before marriage. there was a puritan thing going on in a few parts of the world but it was always short lived and didn't actually work that well.

fyi the bible doesn't say not to masturbate. the closest thing is one passage about how some dude was told to impregnate his sister in law but he didn't want to, so god killed him. unless god personally tells you not to masturbate, don't worry about the religious implications. no man can speak for god, so don't trust what the church tells you

I'm not terribly impressed by the "sexual liberation" thing but we can't exactly put the pill back in the box. Human society will have to adapt to the technology, like we've adapted to agriculture, fire, the wheel, etc. I like sex but I don't feel like the way it's treated in society is actually making it easier for me to get, and if it did I'm not sure the quality would be any good.
>>
File: lord have mercy.png (94 KB, 567x402) Image search: [Google]
lord have mercy.png
94 KB, 567x402
>>29623711
That's what I'm saying: in order for you to stop you needed religion. So it's fair to say that in order for other anons to stop they would also need religion. But you're probably not going to convert many robots because they are already very cynical, therefore you will probably not halt their degeneracy either.

If you haven't already, I recommend you make some threads on /christian/ on the chan whose number is double this one's, where their nofap threads are filled with failed attempts by christians to overcome their lust. Apparently faith isn't quite sufficient, there's something else involved.
>>
>>29622786

Is this a bad thing? If you agree with it then maybe you agree with the Christian viewpoint on sex.
>>
>>29623888
The problem I have is that the thread inevitably becomes Christian preaching instead of a discussion of sexual morality.
>>
>>29623677
>I can't take you seriously when you make these notions of God or heaven being in anyway physical.
The matter of physical or not has nothing to do with it. The matter is it's a paradox where you're trying to explain something that refrences itself as truth. God is a concept created by man which is why there will never be a way to explain it. We are imperfect, ergo so is our explanation on our creator and thus our creator itself.
>God is not physical. Heaven is not physical.
Read above.
>Your reasoning would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that if you throw a man into the woods, he will die.
Where do you think our species started? Out in the wilderness and look what we've been able to do. Man creates concepts of god to explain the world around him.
>We were made in God's image. You want to know how we survived?
Again, read above.
>By doing like God. By creating. God created this universe, and since God made us in his likeness, we create what we need to live, to prosper.
Do I really need to explain this one?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.