[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll always be too poor to live in an apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: roach2-1[1].png (145 KB, 799x401) Image search: [Google]
roach2-1[1].png
145 KB, 799x401
>tfw you'll always be too poor to live in an apartment without cockroaches
I just want this to end /r9k/. :(
>>
l know that feeI, bro.
I moved back to my folks place recently and lord I need to get out of there. But last place the bugs man. They are disgusting. Crawling out of electrical outlets and shit.
>>
>>29621947
Isn't there a special poison that they drag to their colonies, killing all of the offspring?
I'm glad i live on the 37th floor now. No more bugs for me.
>>
>>29621981
I honestly think this is it for me. I got used to never being able to have a lot of money. I got used to having a simple life in a tiny little place. But now these fuckers came because apparently some gypsies or some shit moved into the building and now the building is full of them and there's no way to get rid of them because everyone else in the building is 90 years old and can't even wipe their own ass. I have an impeccably clean place that has practically no furniture, and I still found one IN MY FUCKING FRIDGE.

>>29622080
I thought that living on a high floor as a defense so to speak was a myth, since they live in the vents/shafts/etc. anyway? Is it not?
>>
>>29622080

I had an ant problem when I first moved into my apartment. After telling the landlord to schedule pest control to spray for them, I mixed Borax with honey and left it out for the ants. They slurped it up and brought it back to their respective colonies. All that remained was an awkward conversation when the exterminator came 4 days later and there were no ants left. 9 months later, I still haven't seen an ant in my apartment.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.