[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she sounded so enthusiastic when talking to you >gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1466127119129.jpg (182 KB, 935x1077) Image search: [Google]
1466127119129.jpg
182 KB, 935x1077
>she sounded so enthusiastic when talking to you
>gets a bf
>instantly ditches you
>tfw you were an emotional tampon
>>
>>29620496
Sounds like she wanted to date you but you never made a move
>>
>>29620536
No, women are just like this. I talked to a girl for YEARS and when she was single we Skyped for hours every day but whenever she had a bf we just messaged each other every once in a while.

I moved across the country to try my luck with her and she fucking told me she wasn't interested in being more than friends but I was her "best friend" and she'd kill herself if I stopped talking to her.

One night she called me crying because she got drunk and sucked some Chad's dick and I told her to send nudes or I'd delete her forever.

She called me an asshole and we haven't talked in two years and I'm much better off.
>>
you didnt make a move
dont be sad over something you never claimed
stupid af
no exclusivity
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-15-15.png (1 MB, 871x1416) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-15-15.png
1 MB, 871x1416
>I own the exact same fucking engineer hat in OPs pepe

Rothco engineer hat. One of the best I've ever owned.
>>
i had some bitch suddenly decide she didn't want to talk to me anymore litrelly mid conversation. Out of the blue, as well.

They are all a bunch of stupid whores
>>
>>29620812
>I talked to a girl for YEARS and when she was single we Skyped for hours every day
You

Didn't

Make

A

Move
>>
>>29621266
>the man has to do everything and read minds you silly boy
>>
>>29621266
I literally uprooted my life to go live close to her, which is more than any Chad will ever fucking do. Women are all dumb whore sluts who want you to fulfill their every retarded emotional need but never give you anything in return, unless you're hot.
>>
>>29621408
Welcome to the red pill, brother.
>>
>>29621624
There is no such thing as redpill
Just gnosis
You are peeling through layers of an infinite onion
Leaving behind all attachment to your self and the corporeal world
Behind it all, lies nothing but the cold, dead void of the cosmos, and the eternally sleeping monad
>>
>>29621357
>can't tell when a girl likes him
How can you NOT tell?
>>
yeah i fucked up too and spilled le beans too early. still got to fuck her though. Honestly the biggest mistake was unintentionally inplying that i had sex with someone else. it couldnt have been a coincidence that in the same day she got back together with her ex
>>
If a girl is a massive cunt to you hut talks to you all the time is there a chance that she likes you? Sometimes she compliments me out of nowhere but then pretends she didnt. she seems pretty annoyed with me if i ever talk about helping her out and spends a lot of her time complaining about her lack of a bf
>>
File: 2343124234.gif (836 KB, 286x204) Image search: [Google]
2343124234.gif
836 KB, 286x204
>>29620496
>Don't even pay attention to her
>Act neutral as fuck, don't let the bitch wail at me
>SOMEHOW I WAS LIKE TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH HER
>Attempt to fix this shit by calling her a whore and avoiding her
>She is now having break-up sex with some fucking idiot
>mfw I let myself believe for like 2 seconds I had been lying to myself this entire time about women being exclusively being bitches and whores because she was actually kind of tolerable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk
>>
File: 1427699482533.jpg (36 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1427699482533.jpg
36 KB, 300x354
>>29620496
This happened to me hard, OP.

>>29620536
I did make a move, but she said no.
>>
>>29622254
She is probably bipolar. You can hit that but she will never be loyal.
>>
>>29622307
You are thinking borderline, not bipolar.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.