[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so is this show laughing at us or rooting for us? Two most important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: .jpg (59 KB, 736x653) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
59 KB, 736x653
so is this show laughing at us or rooting for us? Two most important female characters reject the characters we're meant to relate to. 700 chapters of Pinkshit thirsting after Chad Edgington, Rin choosing Kakashi over Coolest Guy.

And then at the end Sasuke gets off for being an obnoxious shit, even gets the girl he's physically and emotionally abused for well over a decade at this point.
>>
>>29618976
>nardo gets his bestgirl of the older gen girls gf and two kiddos
>cuckura is a single mum
>sasuke is still literally me

hmm
>>
File: cuckura.png (252 KB, 850x405) Image search: [Google]
cuckura.png
252 KB, 850x405
>>29619010
>sasuke is still literally me
I doub that anon. Do you have almost every girl you know thirsting after your cock?

>nardo gets his bestgirl of the older gen girls gf and two kiddos
as an observer Hinata is certainly better than Sakura by a long shot, but that doesn't change the fact that Naruto only became interested in her at the end of the manga. All other 699 chapters he's in love with Sakura.

>cuckura is a single mum
punishment for being an absolute cunt, the one good thing Sasuke has ever done
>>
>>29619082
>Rin choosing Kakashi over Coolest Guy.

This was sad to see. Coolest Guy won Ghost Rin in the end and got to spend time with her, at least.
>>
File: Rin Obito afterlife.png (223 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
Rin Obito afterlife.png
223 KB, 600x585
if you wantto talk about Naruto on this site really the only place to go is the Naruto general /nsunsg/ on /vg/, unless you're ok with threads getting nuked on /a/ all the time

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/b/b9/1000px-Orochi_In_Kabuto2.png/revision/latest?cb=20120820221349

>>29619466
wishful thinking. There's nothing to imply Rin changed her mind about Obito. But maybe you're right, maybe she was flattered by him starting a war which killed literally 50,000+ people, it fits her character to like the edgier boys.
>>
>>29619571
whoops wrong link >>>/vg/146823563
>>
All Naruto girls other than Hinata are trashy sluts. Even Tenten wanted the Uchiha cock.
>>
>>29620192
Nah she wanted the hyuga cock
>>
>>29620289
That too. Why didn't we see all the other girls like Ino or Sakura worship Neji? He was sufficiently dark and talented early on in the show.
>>
>>29620330
he was pre written as a future death so nobody ever had a reason to crush on him long if at all
>>
File: Zekrom676-3692384_500_375.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Zekrom676-3692384_500_375.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>29620364
true. And maybe the byakugan scared them off.
>>
>>29620330
Because kishi is a lazy fucking hack. Shikamaru and Lee ( only lost to gaara for muh plot, kishi admitted it during an interview) were the strongest genin during part 1 by far, and yet were considered weaker than sasuke by everybody for...what reason exactly?

Add this unto the fact that negi, the guy who everybody in the manga considers a super OP genius, died to a fucking AOE attack while coolest guy and can you even touch me were still fucking shittalking.
>>
What would /r9k/ have done?
Would you have passed this test given the weight of your decisions?
>>
>>29620414
This,
I was such a fanboy when I was younger that I overlooked this shit. If you actually take the time to analyze the plot it's full of fucking holes a dogshit plot stunts
>>
>>29620444
probably, but I'd be a mess once I got there incapable of taking on the responsibility of being a ninja-world adult.

>>29620414
do you have a link to that interview? Always been a Lee man. Shame he did fuck-all post-time-skip. Maybe he'll open all gates in Boruto and do something useful.
>>
>>29619010
>>cuckura is a single mum
and it's not even her kid
>>
>>29618976
So let me get this straight. Sasuke and Sakura became a couple?

Naruto was just a cuck all along?
>>
File: 1442207400213.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1442207400213.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
>>29618976
The dude just threw up his hands and quit after things got too complicated. That's why the ending is shit.

In fact all of Shippuden blows.
>>
>>29620591
yes. He ended up with the happiest ending really, but Kishimoto followed through with the love triangle to the very end.
>>
>>29620540
Sorry can't seem to find it again, but I'm pretty sure it's legit. If it's not, its still plot no jutsu since just opening 3 more gates was able to nearly kill six paths madara.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.