[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods, don't delete this Thread, Robots have played tons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 1440x900
Mods, don't delete this Thread, Robots have played tons of video games before.

Does anyone want to play WoW with me? I haven't played since around 2013, and seeing the movie got me excited to play it again.
>>
>>29598867
not a mod but I am pretty sure threads like this are fine OP, there's tons of threads about steam and also WoW is anonymous, it's not like you are asking to meet up and play

is it actually worth it to still play OP? I thought WoW died a while back
>>
>can't fit in a guild
>so can't enjoy high end content

awesome
>>
>>29598980
You'd be surprised, I got banned for asking if anyone wanted to play Animal Crossing with me, and yet I'm the one who started the original Terraria, Advance Wars, and Tabletop Simulator Threads. And I have no idea, my knowledge of WoW consists of having fun for about 20 Levels and losing interest. The last character I played as was a qt Gnome Warlock, who was based on my oneitis at the time. I even wrote cringy fan-fictions about her in order to have even more fun, but they have since been deleted from the Interent and my Harddrive.
>>
depends, do you play a hunter? And what server?
>>
>>29599027
The only two characters I ever really got into were a Dwarf Hunter and a Gnome Warlock. I want to try something new though. And I always stuck to RP Servers because I was retarded and thought it meant it was the main game, since it's an RPG.
>>
>WoW time expires in a few days
>bored of it
maybe Ill come back if Legion is any good
>>
>>29598867
are you an eufag?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>29598867
Kill yourself you fucking cuck bitch you ain't slick I know it's u u stupid nigger get off the game and watch what I told you to
>>
>>29599038
Aww, damn. I really only have horde characters aside from a few low level alliance
>>
>>29599280
Would you want to start from scratch? I'm about to make a Character on Argent Dawn.
>>
>>29599355
Sure, my btag is Edboy something, not sure of the numbers. I'll add ya next time I hop on
>>
I want to play but I have no money :(
>>
>>29599575
It's Free until Level 20.
>>
>>29599583
wth am I supposed to do at 20?
>>
>>29599662
It just stops you from Leveling up anymore, but you can still play.
>>
Bump for the Alliance
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.