[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be depressed fag >gf is also depressed >I handle my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467152749138.jpg (57 KB, 374x539) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467152749138.jpg
57 KB, 374x539
>be depressed fag
>gf is also depressed
>I handle my own shit let alone hers
>In a moment of angst and desperation I flirt with a girl in another state
>She sends ass pic
>Smugpepe.jpg
>Begin to really trust her
>Bitch to her about my gf
>Feels good to get it off my chest
>Drop acid
>Bad trip
>Really really fucking bad
>Walls melting and my face dissolved into fractals as my eyes became demon eyes
>Demon eyes tell me to stop cheating
>Do what the demon eyes say because fucking demon eyes dude
>Tell the other girl it's gotta stop
>Spend the next month on the brink of suicide
>Gf comes over and reads my journals
>Finds out what I've done
>Spend 2 days crying into her arms
>We decide to stay together but it's a tad rocky
>At one point she loses it and compares me to her rapist brother
>Get called a pig and a cockroach
>Told I don't deserve to have friends
>I can't say anything or she'll leave me
>Fast forward a few weeks
>She says I'm emotionally abusive
>Decide fuck it I've has my fill
>Break up with her
>Turns out the other girl was actually 14, not 18 like she said
>She harasses my gf/ex gf semi-regularly but we cant report her or I'll get busted as a pedo with cheese pizza
>Apparently she does this to a lot guys; seduces them then blackmails them afterwards cos she knows she's underage

I don't know how to live alone and I still live with my parents and I can't get a job either because we live too far out for me to actually go anywhere until get my license
I hate university and I'm losing all my talents bit by bit

Do I just an hero now?
>>
>>29611160
>things start getting bad
>break up with roastie
>get keked by little grill
>should I just kill myself right now??

man for the love of God pull yourself out of this! you can do so much better. and if I'm correct, if you have chat logs of her saying she's 18 you can report her :^) just don't delete anything because then you'll look sus. But seriously man you've got this! it's one minor bump on a road of hills and you've gotten this far! I believe in you anon!
>>
>>29611215
In a fit of panic during my acid trip I cleared all my messages
>>
>>29611243
then you're fucked on that, but she won't really report you for being a pedo senpai, most girls are just being bitches and threatening shit
>>
>>29611265
Hopefully
But this entire thing is a clusterfuck
My neetbux were reliant on my parents lying to the government about their income (student allowance) and my gf/ex gf knows that - if she gets spiteful I'm gonna be in big trouble
Or she could dob me in as pedo

I just don't enjoy anything outside of drugs and jacking off anymore, and this was the cherry on my depression cake
>>
>>29611347
it'll get better, start doing speed and accomplish things familia
>>
>>29611427
>Take more drugs

If the solution was that simple I would've OD'd already
>>
>depressed
>has a gf
>has a source of drugs

no please stop
>>
>>29611483
Both are easy to get if you aren't a fucking autist, especially drugs
Go on Craigslist list or darknet faggot
>>
>>29611160
Ive watched a lot of catch a predator and basically if you didnt know she was 14 when you were seducing her you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>29611543
I fucking hope so because I have barely slept and the mere thought of lolicon (I know a bunch of weeb ass dorks on Facebook) makes me sick
Call me triggered or a pussy but I've not slept well in weeks
>>
>>29611160
>Blackmail

Pretty sure if you didn't know she was 14 you're not in the wrong. If you haven't already deleted your conversations, I recommend recording them to prove you didn't know her age and reporting her to the police.

Also stay away from that ex GF, you clearly don't go well together
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.