[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is there any legit way for a robot to earn money online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1060835370.jpg (92 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1060835370.jpg
92 KB, 540x720
So is there any legit way for a robot to earn money online?

I recently went to a job open day thing and it was the fucking worst, i hated every second of it (not the actual working the people side).

I need a job i can do online from the comfort of my room. I know about them transcription jobs like Mturk but is there anytime that doesn't pay like 1p a time?
>>
bumpy mc orginial
>>
>>29611087
who's the grill?

please respond
>>
So there used to be a company that would send out surveys for big-name franchises to determine marketing feedback.

If you did so many surveys per day, you earned points, and could cash those in for real money.

If I recall I made $25 over the course of a summer and didn't answer that many surveys.

If you did the math I'm sure it'd come out to you working for cents on the hour, but it's a painfully easy way to earn a little cash doing nothing but taking surveys.

Sadly, I don't remember the company since it's been years ago.

>this post is now completely irrelevant
>>
>>29611205

theres not shortage of websites that do this but its an absolutely horrendous deal
>>
chaturbate, stocks, scamming, maybe something with tradeable vidya items
>>
I made 80 bucks scamming people out of TF2 unusuals, not bad for a 3 months' work.
>>
>>29611087
just open an online store if you don't want to do real work.
>>
Im an application developer.

Any time I go into an interview, they're usually impressed by my previous experience and skills. I use that as a bargaining chip and say that telecommuting is non-negotiable.

I do about an hour of work a day, because most companies would rather have a solid developer on hand in case they need it, even if there isn't anything drastic going on in the company.

I spend the rest of my time playing video games and working out.
>>
File: 1401739619613.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1401739619613.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>29611148
Don't know senpai
>>
>>29611087
I started a etsy store. I sewing neckties also make tie clips. It was slow at the start but I now I'm make 2 to 6 sales a week around 40- 60 dollars a pop. I still work a shitty office assistant job but I hope one day to quit and work full time on my online store.
>>
>>29611537
What country are you in? Some rich country where you just have to fill in taxes and say "I made this much" and that's it I presume? Because I can't find any legal framework to do that kind of work in mine, especially internationally, since everything is designed to discourage or outright disallow people from having their own source of income like that.
>>
>>29611298
You're the worst kind of person. However since steam added the extra authentication shit it's harder to scam people now.
>>
>>29611579
I'm in Australia, the tax is not scary, just work out much you need to take out of each dollar you make, for me that is 19c from every dollar. (I go by week) then but that money in another bank account and leave it alone until Tax time. That is if I make over $18 200 a year. Also you can claim money back on tax from buying stuff your you business.
>>
>>29611878
Must be nice to live in a country that actually doesn't mind if you're moderately successful in life. I just fucking want to die.
>>
I using swagbuck right now.
>>
>>29611930
so what country do you live in that is so bad?
>>
Got over 1000 dollars scamming kids by sending fake paypal invoices for CSGO skins, it doesnt work anymore because there are legit websites to sell and buy stuff but it was nice at the time.

You still can send invoices and scam old people tho...
>>
I know a bunch of ways to make money, but you said legit so they don't reply apply
>>
>>29611865
I've scammed over 800 dollars of shit off people.
You're a faggot
>>
>>29611373
What kind of apps? Are you freelancing or is it a constant job?
>>
File: 1467196707320.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467196707320.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29611087
Those are some dank clothes. Is that pic from the early 1990s?
>>
order stuff from the chinks on aliexpress and sell the products on amazon through their FBA program
>>
>>29611087
Not sure if a robot would be up to the task. When there is no one watching over you, you need the self-discipline necessary to make yourself work. If you don't have the self-discipline to make yourself get on the computer and work, you will not make any money.

Also understand that the pay will be shit at first, and you need to work for a while before it actually makes enough to sustain yourself.

Source: I work from home
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.