[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never achieve your hopes and dreams? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: finalSolution.jpg (20 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
finalSolution.jpg
20 KB, 300x240
>tfw you'll never achieve your hopes and dreams?

How do you cope with this /r9k/? How do you cope with the fact that you're doomed to be a depressed, useless, piece of shit for as long as you live? How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be a famous actor, or director, or author; that you'll never create a work of art as touching as your favorite movie, video game, or book? Better yet, how the fuck do you deal with the fact that you'll never even achieve your more "realistic" dreams like becoming a programmer, or that you'll ever be /fit/, or that you'll ever find true love. How do you deal with the fact that you're not even cut out for minimum wagecucking?

I don't know /r9k/, nothing in this world is easy and I'm just too god damn lazy to put in the work.
>>
Sorry for the typos lads, I'm a little drunk right now.
>>
>>29604095
I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in its final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks that it is saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.
>>
The only thing I want in this world is to have sex and kill zombies, but I'm ugly and zombies don't exist.
>>
File: pepethecomputer.jpg (164 KB, 1001x602) Image search: [Google]
pepethecomputer.jpg
164 KB, 1001x602
>>29604095

I don't "deal with it" because there is nothing to face or accept. "Dealing with it" implies I can fix myself

The only thing to come to grips with is our eventual suicide. For the genetically inferior males, life is a terrible slog through failure.
>>
>>29604208
>genetically inferior males
Anon, you're already dealing with it whether you realize it or not. You've convinced yourself that your shortcomings are of no fault of your own, not saying that you're necessarily wrong, but my suffering stems from the fact that all my problems and issues can be directly or indirectly attributed to myself.

The only discernible skill, or personality trait (a sole fucking personality trait, even I realize how pathetic and disgusting that is) I have (or possess, I can't even type without doubting myself) is my incessant self-sabotage.
>>
>>29604350

I already said "dealing with it" is a positive notion. You "deal with" a problem with an implicit solution

There is no solution to being a failure. You are a failure, you will be a failure, you will die a failure. Accepting being a failure doesn't make me any happier. The only thing up to me now is when I choose to die.

Dying soon is the ideal
>>
>>29604433
Fucking A' anon, I'm not ready to die. I want to succeed, but the scary thing is that I think that you're right. I don't think that there is any course of events that lead to me being a productive member of society, maybe my death would be the best for everybody.
I'm sorry for typing like a faggot, haven't talked to anybody or read a book in a little while, so I think my command over the language has degraded significantly
>>
>>29604095
But I'm not though. I have a set of skills and talents that are extremely in demand at the moment and I've already done some work in my industry of choice professionally during my last year of highschool. Everyone who's seen my work likes it, industry proffessionals included,

I might come here because I'm bored, but the future should be nowhere but uphill.
>>
>>29604562
What I've never understood is getting to this point and not realizing "Hey maybe if my life doesn't impact society either way, I should start living for myself!" Like seriously just say fuck it and start doing whatever the fuck you want to do. If you're so ready to throw your life away, at least have some fucking fun for your own sake, society will get along fine either fucking way.
>>
>>29604143
excellent bait my n*gga
>>
>>29604693
I already have to a certain extent; doing drugs, drinking, fucking hookers, etc. The thing is that it hurts others, every time I give money to a dealer I'm supporting shitty people, every time I get fucked up an act like a tool and say shitty things to people I make the world just that bit more of a shitty place, it's all a fucking sham m8. There's no way to live except for others, and I'm terrible at doing that.
>>
>>29604737
Who fucking cares about others when they're all doing that same shit? Do good for the ones that you give a shit about
>>
File: pleasehelp.jpg (123 KB, 1920x824) Image search: [Google]
pleasehelp.jpg
123 KB, 1920x824
>>29604693
>I'm not ready to die

Being ready to die means banishing hope. Suicide is something you embrace because it is less scary than the prospect of living another year.

If you have something to grip onto in your life, stay focused. For me, I have nothing underneath to ground me. There's no reason to live and suicide seems like a foregone conclusion.
>>
File: Melkor-and-Ungoliant.jpg (453 KB, 1464x939) Image search: [Google]
Melkor-and-Ungoliant.jpg
453 KB, 1464x939
I have no self-worth so I devalue everyone else in order to make life tolerable. It's the only way someone who hates himself can live. A man with no skills, no talents, no passions, nothing that he can call his own, all that's left is to drag everyone else down to his level. I can't create anything so I will destroy.
>>
File: Dostoyevsky.jpg (548 KB, 1578x1164) Image search: [Google]
Dostoyevsky.jpg
548 KB, 1578x1164
>>29604796
"Either to be a hero or to grovel in the mud--there was nothing between. That was my ruin, for when I was in the mud I comforted myself with the thought that at other times I was a hero, and the hero was a cloak for the mud: for an ordinary man it was shameful to defile himself, but a hero was too lofty to be utterly defiled, and so he might defile himself."
>>
I try and actually work toward my dreams. But I occasionally fall into deep pits of depression or directionless anger. I just retreat to my own little fantasy world for a bit, maybe drink and watch a movie, then I'm right as rain.
>>
>>29604737
Besides, these aren't even the selfish behaviors I was talking about. Remember the childlike wonder and endless curiosity you had as a kid before you learned the world sucked and were introduced to those vices? Pick up a book, learn a skill you've always wanted to learn, start making games or art or music. Speedreading is an easy skill to pick up and practice online, and once you get good at it you'll find yourself reading more and wanting to read more and learning more about shit you want to learn about, fuck what school wants to teach you, and you'll be finding interest in new topics and ideas and making shit for your own god damn self instead of for anyone else. It's a process, but baby steps towards reigniting your interest in the world and achieving what you want are easier than they appear when you're doing it for yourself and nobody else. Practice typing faster and get paid to be a typist. Hell, start learning to make birdhouses if you feel like it. Just get out and start doing shit that the childish part of you wants to do.
>>
>>29604991
stop describing me
>>
My comfort is knowing I'll die, and upon doing so, all my regrets and sorrows will vanish, and I'll never have to be 'me' again.
>>
>>29605045
Even weird shit like focusing on making a tulpa or learning to lucid dream or even inventing wack stories in your head or fantasizing about random people you see at least gives meaning to the toil through each day. Focusing on something, literally anything, will keep you going, I promise anon. Things get better, I've been there and I know. I went through the cycle of self-destructive self-indulgent behaviors that only made things worse until I hit a point where I realized they were boring, meaningless distractions that only deepen the hole you're in. It's a lot easier said than done, but like I said, baby steps. You can do it.
>>
>>29605103

>I turned out ok
>So you'll turn out ok

Does not conclude
>>
>>29605045
Apparently you don't understand the OP post familia. I am/have been attempting to learn several skills, mostly related to vidya dev and programming because that's something that I'm fairly interested in but I just can't do it. I'm too god damn retarded/too lazy to take it anywhere. I'm doomed to always be stuck at the intermediate level of anything that I pick up.
>>
>>29605282
You're missing the point, I'm telling you how to start it off, regardless of whether you succeed at least you'll start living for yourself. If you'd rather dismiss that then aight
>>
>>29605097

damn bro

true shit
>>
>>29605297
Sounds like you have a lot of external reference points for judging success. Don't compare yourself to others just set personal goals and start spending time on them. If you find something that genuinely interests you and leave behind all the worries about competition and success vs. failure, you'll start getting the hang of things
>>
>>29605317

Your advice assumes I am like you. Or rather, that anon is like you.

He might not be. There's no simple set of steps for everyone to follow to achieve happiness.
>>
>>29605355
It's generally accepted/proven that the more you learn and do the less your mind stays depressed. You're only a victim of your brain if you don't realize it's a machine like any other that can be manipulated with easily accessible manuals written by people that have been in many similar situations.
>>
>>29605383

Stop the fucking presses guys! We've solved depression! All these fucking psychiatrists just couldn't measure up to the genius of this anon here.
>>
>>29605383
Here's a story for you guys that at least helped me, it could help you or at least be an interesting read. And yes I know, >leddit but its good, I promise.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/4nxpiz/if_youre_feeling_stagnant_and_your_world_is/
>>
>>29605430
Not what I'm claiming at all but it's not like anyone in this thread seems to be actually seeking help from psychiatrists anyway. Just tryna help a few fellow robots out if possible
>>
>>29604143
reee get off my bort and such
>>
>>29605455
Might as well give it a try since you're all too pussy to an hero anyways, amirite?
>>
>>29604095
I'm going to be honest, I'm a simple man with no big aspirations, I already got a job which I like and I'm going to move alone to a small apartment at the end of the year, I have a small circle friends and drink buddies, so I'm pretty ok with my life, I don't ask for more, sure having a gf would be nice, but I already have luxury scorts to fill that gap.
So I'm ok, not everyone has "big dreams" like becoming a film star or something like that, some of us are ok with a simple life.
>>
>>29604095
That's a Smith & Wesson model 13. You can tell it from the 10 by the adjustable sight and the .357 chamber.

I cope by being really into guns.
>>
File: 1452043624090.png (153 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1452043624090.png
153 KB, 299x299
>tfw no matter what you do or accomplish no matter where you go and no matter how much you change your life you will still always only be you
>>
>>29604143
>I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.
Is this from some new age corporate handbook on what employees have to describe themselves as or something? It sounds absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>29605349
>>Sounds like you have a lot of external reference points for judging success. Don't compare yourself to others just set personal goals and start spending time on them
And then fucking what? Go live in a cave and pretend you're Bill Gates?
>>
>>29605707
the whole post reads like a fedoralord writing his idea of what a successful person is
>>
>>29605455

>psychiatrists

Literally a meme
>>
>>29604095
>mfw make decent electronic music
>mfw no one listens to my music
>mfw dream to become atleast a respected producer will never happen
>mfw mainstream shitheads get all the praise for minimal effort and presets they use to build a song in under a day

Hard work and passion only goes unnoticed and does not pay off. We're doomed to always stay underdogs, how hard we try.
>>
>Want to be a film director
>Afraid that, no matter how hard or how much passion I put into it, I will be seen as a hack on par with Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll

Yeah, it's a bummer that I probably wont achieve that dream but maybe it's better that way.
>>
>>29605819
I'll listen to your music anon, link your best track.
>>
>>29605707
A SHORT SKIRT AND A LOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
JACKET
>>
>>29605732
Might as well anon, cuz ur not gonna be bill gates anytime soon. If that's cause for ending it then your expectations were too high from the start, and you have your parents to blame for telling you you were "special"
>>
>>29605821

Uwe boll is actually an excellent director when he tries to make good films. See "Rwanda" The reason he's produced so much shit is that he's exploiting a German tax loophole that means the more expensive his films are to make and the less money he makes back on them the more money the German government will refund him. He's purposely trolling the film industry.
>>
>>29604182

>zombies don't exist

They're called macfags
>>
>>29604143
wew lad we have a real faggot up in here
>>
>>29604095
I don't know. every day more of life passes me by and more of myself drifts away with time. life is tragic man. i just try not to be a burden on anyone, but even that is difficult

i dont know
>>
>>29605821
W-where you located anon? I'll make embarrassing low budget films with you.
>>
>>29604143
yet you are on r9k

i get the "i come here to feel better" crowd but m8 your story isnt believable.
>>
>>29605917

You in Minnesota?
>>
File: 1437611942204.png (36 KB, 152x201) Image search: [Google]
1437611942204.png
36 KB, 152x201
>>29604095
>How do you cope with this /r9k/? How do you cope with the fact that you're doomed to be a depressed, useless, piece of shit for as long as you live? How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be a famous actor, or director, or author; that you'll never create a work of art as touching as your favorite movie, video game, or book? Better yet, how the fuck do you deal with the fact that you'll never even achieve your more "realistic" dreams like becoming a programmer, or that you'll ever be /fit/, or that you'll ever find true love. How do you deal with the fact that you're not even cut out for minimum wagecucking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3SLLql5vPU&t=38
>>
>>29604095
I would be perfectly happy with $500/month and a small place in a third world country.

How to achieve this dream?
>>
>>29606021
drink? is that the answer? I dont get it
>>
>>29606212
No. The point of the scene is "that about sums it up for me."
>>
>>29605842
Thanks anon, I'd really appreciate it! I guess this is the best i can do as of now. I realise it's not everyone's taste but i had fun making it.

https://soundcloud.com/lycci/mystic
>>
Death is just around the corner.
>>
>>29606275
I liked it. Kinda reminds me of early Plaid.
>>
>>29604095
Drink all day and currently working on a miniatures RPG of my favorite setting. Once I build a tolerance to those things it's off to the races.
>>
>>29605997
No, unfortunately not familia. I'm in LA.
>>
>>29606067
Work in the US and live in Mexico.
>>
>>29606427
How do I work in the US from abroad? I'm already from a thirdish world country but I want to move to another one with similar costs of living.

This seems like chump change for any firstworlder to me but all paths toward it look completely inaccessible.
>>
I'm just glad that It will be over soon
r-right?
>>
>19
>terrible at everything I do, never been successful at anything
>am 99% sure I'm a tranny
>going to school for a college degree I don't care about
>no hobbies
>no friends
>want to kill myself all the time
>no hopes or dreams to not achieve
>>
>>29606353
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for checking it out
>>
>>29606275
Do you have to be on drugs to enjoy this? It's just pling plong waiwaiwaa that goes nowhere.
>>
File: 1454177888248.jpg (74 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1454177888248.jpg
74 KB, 400x600
My only dream was to go on a killing spree and kill myself. I thought life would get better, I regret not doing it. I would've died before the true horror began and with my sanity and dignity intact. When I see spree killers acting on their own accord I see men chasing their dreams like I never could.
>>
>>29606517
Get your degree, get a job, live a minimal lifestyle, spend your time volunteering and helping others. That's can be your purpose until you find your own.
>>
>>29606739
Anon please, there's no way that you could possibly confirm the people you were shooting deserved it. For all you know you could be shooting innocent robots who could've been your friend, or boyfriend, or girlfriend.
>>
>>29606687
It just depends what you're taste is i guess. I realise it's not a very appreciated genre but i like it and it makes me happy building the sounds. So to answer your question, no, you don't need to use drugs to like it. To you it may sound like pling plong sounds, but it's actually very in depth frequency and wavetable control. But thank you for your feedback though! And thanks for listening
>>
>>29606275
>https://soundcloud.com/lycci/mystic
I dig it anon, you should really make some spooky beats though.
>>
>>29607712
Thanks! I've actually been trying to make some spook sounds recently to get a different vibe. If you have any tips or tricks or even examples please share. Constructive criticism is always appreciated
>>
>>29607872
>Thanks! I've actually been trying to make some spook sounds recently to get a different vibe. If you have any tips or tricks or even examples please share. Constructive criticism is always appreciated
Well I'm not a producer by any means, but there's this fag from /mu/ that makes some of the glitched out electronica noise that I'm sort of interested in.
https://soundcloud.com/bonejevis/when-do-teenagers-die
Not really sure how to describe it, just really enjoy this aesthetic. Think the really spooky tracks on Kid A.
>>
>>29607930
Oh wow that actually does sound sick. Yeah i get where you're coming from, and I'm pretty sure a can make these types of synths. This is actually the kind of stuff i like to listen and make so I'm most likely going to work this kind of sound in my next track.

Thank you anon, you're the type of people that make me stay motivated to pursue my dreams
>>
>>29604095
I cope knowing I've never hoped pr had passion for anything ever. I should have ended it long ago but i realize the only thing I care about is watching everything else burn around me.
>>
>>29604095
>tfw you dont even have any hopes and dreams anymore

How do you cope with this /r9k/? I'm too depressed to feel excited about the prospect of anything.
>>
>>29605045
>Pick up a book, learn a skill you've always wanted to learn, start making games or art or music.
too depressed. I lose interest in anything I attempt. I hope the new anti-depressives I'm about to get will help because I dont like anything anymore.
>>
File: 1448304849419.jpg (261 KB, 1270x418) Image search: [Google]
1448304849419.jpg
261 KB, 1270x418
>>29604095
You're on autospook m8.
>>
>>29604143
Most reddit post of today
>>
>>29607473
>it's actually very in depth frequency and wavetable control
Can you actually read and write sheet music? Do you know scales and chords?
>>
>>29608658
To some extent yes, i can't really write sheet music that well though but i can read it. I mean I'm no professional but i enjoy what i do, and with my current knowledge and understanding i can get far enough. But knowing how to work with DAW's is sufficient enough to make a lot of electronic music. I don't use sheet very often, only in piano melodies. And ofcourse i understand scales and chords
>>
>>29606067
Google some of the early retirement sites out there. What you're describing has been done by many people to the point where it's a recipe now
>>
>>29604095
I'm going to become a famous musician and kill myself. My music is already taking off and I have decent crowds coming to my shows.

You'll probably hear about me dying in 6 and a half years (If I'm gonna kill myself I might as well try for the 27 club).
>>
>>29609435
sounds like a very decent plan, go for it anon <3
>>
>>29609410
By many people from rich countries where you get free money and it's easy as fuck to form some kind of a bullshit online business and have full legal protection.
>>
>>29604143
Post your best prose. I guarantee you it's shit.
t. published author, none of this "Oh, i-i-i-i-it's in the final stages!" or "Oh, m-m-my professor liked it!" bullshit--actually, legitimately published.
>>
>>29609455
Eh, not really. It's obvious you haven't read anything about it. There's nothing there about online businesses.

Go to the ERE and money moustache boards, it's all about cutting expenses and low cost index funds
>>
>>29609510
Go to the board of a guy from a rich country that gives out free money where it's easy to form a bullshit online business, who literally earns all his money through an online business. Are you even reading your post.
>>
Finding people or someone who you and care about more than yourself.
>>
>>29604143
OP, what you do is you find someone like this who has life on easy mode, and you take them with you when you an hero
>>
>>29605819
Hard work and passion work if you insist for 5-10 years straight on a great level or so and end up creating a hit and research on how to get people to know your work (otherwise it's futile).
Have a look at these for inspiration, by all means take a look at the first one and the comments even if you don't want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GetMotivated/comments/3uu3qg/image_never_give_up_a_forum_post_made_by_avicii/
https://producerdj.com/2014/07/djs_before_they_were_famous/
https://www.reddit.com/r/preformances/

Somebody helped me here so it's my turn. Hope this gets you on the right path.
>>
>>29609606
So I take it you've tried his methods and they somehow failed for you? How about the ERE guy? He's got nothing to do with online businesses.
>>
Find someone that's makes you happy that you can care for
Someone you really wanna try your best for
Someone you wanna see at the end of a long day
Someone that you can love more than yourself
This is the key OP or not fuck me right?
>>
>>29609712
Yes, I tried a method that needs 5 times the average salary in my country to be put aside as "investment", can you please turn your brain on.
>>
>>29609851
They'll end up hurting you though.

Everyone looks after themselves to a fault. Females especially.

>>29604095
Same, d00d. I mean I have the whole minimum wage job thing down but yeah everything sucks and I feel opposed to trudging onward.
>>
>29
>NEET
>Dropped out of high school & college
>can't drive
>no self confidence
>no ambition
>never made anyone proud of me in my entire life
>loser of the family
>only ever had 1 job stacking shelves
>9 year employment gap on my CV
>basically unemployable
>only friends I have are online ones
>replacement online social life isn't as good as the real thing
>horribly self deprecating
>any positive attention I think they're being disingenuous

I learned avoidance behaviours at a young-ish age and I never learned any other way to live. I distract myself all day every day with entertainment so I don't have to think about how much of a loser and a failure I am to myself and the world.

I don't have big dreams. The only things I could say I ever "want" in life are:

>a job I don't hate
>enough money to be independent
>my own place
>learn an instrument
>a girl to share & experience life with

When we were kids we all dreamed of being able to fly or being an astronaut or a famous actor. Now in the world we live today even something as simple as wanting to live alone is seen as some fucking impossible to attain dream...
>>
>>29604095
personally i take lots of drugs and watch TV
>>
>>29609698
Actually very inspiring to read, yes this does help a great deal thanks!
>>
>>29610368
Your only goal in there is to get a job. A job provides you with money to be independent and have your own place, which allows you to have and pay for hobbies which helps build confidence. This may help to attract the opposite gender and also you'll have a place to bring a girl instead of getting her to your parent's place, as expected by your age then, and to do things that require money with her .

So your job right now is to get a job.

>a job I don't hate

This is something that unfortunately you're either very lucky or (since you blew up your chances) you work up to.

If you don't feel like studying right now or can't: Apply for anything. Cleaning the streets, fast food restaurants, washing dishes. Anything. Learn some personal finances and SAVE LIKE CRAZY instead of buying lol skins. If possible study and acquire a skill at something while you're at it or just progress through jobs.

This is how life is. It gets better if you dare to have bad times at bad jobs in the beginning than if you make it exponentially even more difficult to you by not taking that chance.
>>
>>29610937

True, a job would enable me to work towards those goals. But with the amount of education & experience I have finding a job that pays enough is physically impossible.

The only job I could ever get is in the service industry. I'd have to compete with 1000 people half my age for even the most depressing burger flipping job.

I'd never actually make enough money to live alone and I honestly don't think my mum could afford for me to move out.

my situation is so depressing and I've lived for so long with no structure or routine in my life that I find having the mental focus to study something too difficult to accomplish.

Say I get back into education, university or something. What then? It would be 4 years later and I'd be 26k in debt with nothing really to show for it except a degree that wouldn't enable me to get a job more than I do right now.
>>
I drink and do drugs friend.
>>
>>29610997
Haha how the hell did you even end up like that? Can't you get friends or family to help you?
>>
>>29610997
Do apply. Do the best CV you can within a day or two and start leaving them every place you see. If you have experience fixing computers you can say you've been doing that as a freelancer during this time, or make up something low and untraceable like that, like teaching your language to somebody's kids or taking care of an elder or cultivating crops at someone's farm. Nothing will really happen in the worst case and in the best one, you might get a job. As you do interviews you'll gain experience on them too. From there, it's easier.
>>
>>29611158

Family:

>mum is depressed & bi-polar wreck who eats boxes of cakes and sleeps till 8pm every day
>dad is a recovering alcoholic and was just admitted to the hospital for a week due to DT's
>extended family don't really care about me because i'm the family failure

Only friends I have are online friends who can't really do much for me.
>>
>>29611204
Oh wow, well, unless you can get NEETbux or something, looks like your life is over. Better luck next time!
>>
>>29611218

I do, it gives me enough a month to pay rent and keep me entertained enough to not kill myself.
>>
I escape into fetish porn and fiction
>>
>>29611158
>>29611218
not him but you're a real cunt
>>
>>29609481
>newfags triggered by copypasta
>>
>>29609435
What kind of music,anon?
Comment wasn't original
>>
File: 1467166387453.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1467166387453.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>29604143
Here, take this (you) and leave.
>>
Why would I never be able to achieve my hopes and/or dreams?

Strange assumption, OP.
>>
>>29604095
I just gave up. I don't give a fuck anymore. My plan is solid. Wage cuck, browse /thriftyliving/, save up money, get car of my dreams, become a racing legend or die trying. If that doesn't work, cat burglar. If I get caught, commit heinous crime or confess to an unsolved heinous crime, life in jail, lethal injection, no downsides.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.