[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend to be your friends? You knew I was a failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1465106322213.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1465106322213.png
246 KB, 550x535
Why do people pretend to be your friends?

You knew I was a failure who watched anime and didn't really do anything to fix my sorry excuse for a life. Why did you become "friends" with me if you're just gonna passive aggressively mock me at every chance you get?
>>
And if you ever call them out on it they say it's just bantz. Fucking disgusting. It's obvious what they are doing. Just say it right out loud instead of being passive aggressive little bitches.
>>
>>29594397

>used to have fun with my friends in HS
>we used to actually go do stuff or play vidya and drink and eat pizza or something
>mfw now "friends" only want to "go out" constantly

I literally get badgered to come out to whatever shit bar they want to go to and we get there and they barely talk to me, but if I don't go it's all I fucking here about next time I see them

Why do normies go boring after 21?
>>
>>29594826
>and we get there and they barely talk to me
This. Why the fuck do they insist on you coming along if they're just gonna ignore you? Even worse is when they just say passive aggressive comments to you or about you. Fucking morons.
>>
>>29594826
Because normies are self centered and only want to talk about themselves. The reason why you got along in highschool was that you all had a subject to share, and all of your lives were similar. But now their all different, and they all want to talk about themselves, leaving no room for you.

(ps, when your not with them they literally make one comment about your absence and then froget you exist entirely)
>>
1. Guy friends bully each other jokingly literally all the time. This is how socializing works, autist.
2. Perhaps your friends see you on the downward spiral into frogposting loneliness and want to try to save you from this hellhole or from depression and isolation in general.
>>
>>29594826
>>29594912

You're not the fucking center of attention. They're not there to coddle you and make sure you're having a good time. You're expected to participate in the social gathering yourself. If you can't do that, don't go out. Don't blame your friends for YOUR fuckup of not participating.
>>
>>29595007
>1. Guy friends bully each other jokingly literally all the time. This is how socializing works, autist.
See >>29594747 and go fuck yourself.
>>
People haven't even pretended to be my friends for years.

Literally for years I've tried to do stuff with people and eventually they just completely stop responding. Even stupid shit like just chatting over lunch they freak out over.

What's more disgusting is of course the people they've known since high school they still hang out with constantly. People then turn around and pretend to not know why you're hostile or jaded when they expect you to have lived a life like them. As I get older, people try and treat me like I've had their experiences, and all I can do is tell them to fuck off, because seriously, I get so sick of it. No I don't know what underage drinking was like in high school, I was never invited. No I don't know what a road-trip 1000 miles away is like because I was never invited. No I don't know what sex is like because every woman who has ever gotten near me has been repulsed. Go fuck yourselves normies.
>>
>>29595047
>You're expected to participate in the social gathering yourself.
Why? So they can make cruel comments about other people that are obviously directed at you? So they can talk about the virgin animefapping failures they saw on that place during that time, and you just sit there, knowing that it is actually you they are actually talking about?
>>
>>29594826

See >>29595047

Maybe if you actually participated instead of sitting around moping and waiting for people to talk to you you'd enjoy yourself.

As for why people want to go out all the time, why would they want to sit inside and do nothing all day? It may be fine to you because that's all you've ever done but after your teens that shit gets boring.
>>
>>29595111
No you see >>29595096. Why spend time with these fake friends who just want to make you feel sad?
>>
>>29595096
>they must be talking about me
>they must be laughing at me
>everyone's staring at me

try to be a little more self-aware of your autism
>>
>>29595049
Except friends I've had for over five years and friends I've had for a month behave the same way. When guys relax, they mock each other. You're expected to partake and jab back, not to get your fee-fees hurt.
Guys joking like this doesn't mean they don't like you, and in fact usually means the opposite. My best friends give me shit about everything but would take a bullet for me, and I for them.
>>
>>29595155

They're not making you feel bad. Your neuroticism and the fact that you're so self centered you think every comment is directed at you is what's making you sad. Get over yourself.
>>
>>29595157
I can tell when they aren't aiming it at me even if it is a similar topic.

>>29595174
This isn't mocking in a bantz way. I like bantz. What I don't like is fucking faggots making passive aggressive comments and talking shit behind my back.
>>
>>29595174
These people aren't talking about banter with lads, they're talking about "friends" who lead them on just to make fun of them along their lads. I know you as a normie wouldn't know this because the concept is so alien but hear me out here.
>>
>>29594826
They get paid for each person they bring into the bar.

You're not a friend, you're one of the livestock.
>>
>>29594397
Because you buy the weed. That's usually how it works, right?
>>
>>29595276
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you high?
>>
>>29595347
>Why do people pretend to be your friend?
>Because you buy the weed
Makes sense to me anon
>>
>>29595367
But I don't. It makes no sense at all.
>>
Everyone is false and cruel.
>>
>>29594397

They liked looking down on you and thinking they were better than you. Do you ever wonder why they always turn down your gifts/never want help from you? That's why.
>>
>>29595399
>But I don't

Maybe you're the one who's high.
>>
File: 1444488989730.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444488989730.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>that """friend""" that only contacts you when he wants something from you
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.