[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember back around 2010 and '11 when SJW's and feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15
File: Ex26uU1SBnA.jpg (33 KB, 331x640) Image search: [Google]
Ex26uU1SBnA.jpg
33 KB, 331x640
Remember back around 2010 and '11 when SJW's and feminism was on the rise?

Jokes were made, of course 4chan caught on to it first too. We'd humor ourselves with these radical feminists warping all sense of logic, using fallicies to argue their points.

We didn't do anything but screencap and laugh thinking there's no way this stupidity will lift off, I even remember people joking about them eventually pushing for "fat acceptance" and so on.

Look at it all now. How did it get like this?
>>
What are you fucking talking about? It was constantly fought every step of the way. /v/, /co/, and probably /tv/ could tell you all about how feminists or some other left wing influence is ruining their shit by forcing random-ass inclusions for the sake of inclusion.

I still vehemently believe it peaked in 2014 though, around when GG flared up. Look around you. Outside of the echo chamber that's likely making you see this shit more than you should, reactionary conservatism is on the rise and people at large are changing the zeitgeist to combat them.

Life goes on. Neither gender is going to be ruined, our culture will endure, and young people who aren't you will lead healthy, prosperous, heterosexual, basically traditional sex lives and relationships.
>>
File: oASObMSV51I.jpg (57 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
oASObMSV51I.jpg
57 KB, 434x600
>>29590007
There was hostility but only later on when the SJW's were in full force.

When it was a big threat only then did we try to push it back, but by then it was too late as more and more people were catching on to it. It wasn't stomped out at its infancy and it grew.

This is my point, and what I remember, anon.
>>
i remember the recurring joke on /pol/ in 2011 was that one guy who let someone die because he was afraid he's get sued if he went into the women's restroom. we used to joke about the transgender bathrooms.
now it's all real.
>>
>>29590037
>but by then it was too late as more and more people were catching on to it.

Show me where this hive of Social Justice is. It's not Reddit or Tumblr, they're all sick of it and moved on. It's not social media, because those are all parents and other older adults too wrapped up in reactionary politics to hold some kind of radical pro-feminist anti-male ideology. Where the hell do you think these people are? Or, do you just see the same infographs and /pol/-made shitposts about problem hair and think it's happening everywhere?

You remind me of when I saw someone on another website talking about how "Guys and girls weren't fucking anymore", clearly a huge MRA. He was laughed away hard as fuck, it was an incredible culture shock for someone like me who spent so long exclusively on /r9k/ and other shit boards.
>>
What's this we shit you're talking about? I knew all along it would get to this point, along with anyone with half a brain. "lol I don't see this in my Midwestern flyover town it's not real just an internet thing". Stupid cunts. And you're still not listening. Western society is going to fall. You can't alter the course at this point. Just get comfy m8.
>>
File: -sQ7Dw7x5qM.jpg (132 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
-sQ7Dw7x5qM.jpg
132 KB, 768x1024
>>29590099
There's no more central hub of it, it's common now, it's standard in society to be like this.

tumblr and Reddit did start it, it was their platform rather, it's where they had a voice.

Then it became mainstream over the next few years. It's taught in schools, colleges, universities. Gender ideology and shaming opponents is the standard tactic, the list goes on.

Keep in mind I'm talking about SJW's and militant feminists, not actual feminism.
>>
>>29590151
Those sure are a lot of claims that hold absolutely no basis. People are sick as fuck of all this, try talking to actual women
>>
>>29589940
SJWs took over my college in 2014.

I'm so glad I got out this June.
>>
File: VCVeMGTEMuI.jpg (127 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
VCVeMGTEMuI.jpg
127 KB, 768x1024
>>29590130
I meant the general "we", if you don't think you are a part of it then you weren't. No need to get on a high horse yet. I as well tried to 'warn' people, but that wasn't the point I was intending to make so I didn't phrase my post that way.

>>29590166
I do?

I'm not sure what you're even arguing, that SJW's are not a real thing? That the absurd articles posted on this site as a whole are made up? Yes, they are cherry picked of course and not a representative of the majority, but it's a representative of a group which exists and has gotten quite large over time. Their movements when hand in hand with libertarians and gained more traction. This has been going on for the past ~7 years, anon. It's not a sudden thing.
>>
>>29590151
>and militant feminists, not actual feminism
the crazy hambeasts and the "actual" feminists support and encourage each other, similar to "moderate" muslims and jihadists. Have you ever heard any of "moderates" condemn others within their community? No. It's always the white male neonazi klan members westboro baptist church goers
>>
File: 1463258645618.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1463258645618.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Remember back around 2013 and earlier when 4chan wasn't hyper-politicized and full of white supremacists?

Literally as bad as SJWs. Call me a cuck all you want
>>
File: mlPz90SnSHU.jpg (163 KB, 738x1024) Image search: [Google]
mlPz90SnSHU.jpg
163 KB, 738x1024
>>29590397
I think a large majority are 'normal' regarding these issues and can be logical. The militant feminists just have a loud voice, they influence the general public fast and shame them into conforming to their ideologies.

'Standard' people don't need labels such as SJW's because they don't see the aspects of the world some of us do, they aren't informed on how it can actually be, of the absurdities of some of these feminazis.
>>
You spend too much time on the internet arguing with strangers and talking on filipino tea brewing chatrooms. Things in real life really arent that different anon.
>>
>>29590226
Before:
>posters for student associations mostly concerned with academia and industry
>the LGBTQ... and womens ones were there but they too were focused on industry and academics
>Campus officials and RA's (resident assistants) were more concerned with resolving typical roommate conflicts and enforcing actual rules (no drugs, no underage drinking, etc.)
>People were generally nice to each other
>Nothing was politicized
>People knew how to take a joke or handle others' opinions without sperging out

Then in 2014, Black Lives Matter descended onto campus. They blocked freeway to campus one morning and defaced a student art space with their propaganda grafiti. It was the start of 2 years of near continuous protests on campus.

After
>RAs now place a higher priority on pushing SJW shit onto students in dorms
>School officials pretty much feelings police
>SJW posters everywhere
>Student organizations for identity politics agitation seem to have displaced the old industry focused organizations
>Some industry focused organizations now shifted focus to identity politics protest
>Nobody can take a joke or stand hearing "problematic" opinions without blowing up

I was in an engineering major and even then it wasn't safe. I remember someone saying that it was "politically problematic" that I knew that you cannot 3D print out an entire gun from plastic since the plastic cannot contain the pressure of a round and due to the fact that 3D printed layers are not strongly held together, both things that anyone with common sense could have figured out from the lecture slide being projected in front of us.

I don't know what was more shocking, that he couldn't read or that he actually used the jargon "politically problematic" in a fucking engineering class, and nobody thought there was anything wrong with that.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (220 KB, 898x1097) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
220 KB, 898x1097
>>29590444
this

inb4 that shitty cartoon
>>
How big a deal is identity politics and social justice in determining national and international policy? What about these movements informs economic, foreign, domestic policy issues? How are these movements anything other than a distraction from the actual issues that weigh heavily on American working families?

Also I've been to university and don't remember being inundated with any far left beliefs. It was all pretty straightforward, constitutional government, checks and balances, division of powers, ruling by precedent, popular sovereignty, divine law and the law of nations..., you know, American stuff.

I'm not arguing that these kooks don't exist, but that you people give them more attention and credibility than anyone..
>>
>>29590540
How long ago were you in college?
>>
File: 1451139062846.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451139062846.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
>>29590540
hating SJWs has greater entertainment value than real politics
>>
>>29590007
>basically traditional
Could you not outright lie, you filthy cocksucker?
>>
>>29590444
trips of truth desudesu
>>
>>29590151
SA and Livejournal did it, actually
>>
You know George Soros is behind BLM? So you know they are just stooges being used by a globalist in a big game, right?

Why not analyze the game board and kick it over, rather than joining the ranks of the opposing side, which has also been co-opted by the ruling class?

This is what I don't get.
>>
>>29590568
Started in 2013 and still am.
>>
>>29590693
Which part of the country?
>>
>>29590540
>Also I've been to university
>It was all pretty straightforward, constitutional government, checks and balances, division of powers, ruling by precedent, popular sovereignty, divine law and the law of nations..., you know, American stuff.

sounds like you went to high school. maybe CC.
>>
>>29590693
Unless you're in a womens' studies class the professors usually don't go hard on the SJW shit.

It's usually the student organizations outside of the classroom.

Of course there are exceptions.
>>
>>29590579
I don't recognize bottom left and bottom right and the only person on this who is worth watching is Thunderf00t.
>>
>>29590568
I'm in college currently in one of the most liberal states in the usa and yeah you guys are overreacting. There are feminists but they won't get in your face unless you're being blatantly racist or shitty. Tumblr level feminism is really, really rare. Yall just pick the absolute worst screenshots from tumblr you can find and spread them like wildfire. 4chan and more specifically /pol/ strawman like a motherfucker

and before I'm called a flaming lefty faggot, I completely disagree with modern feminism.
>>
>>29590716
FL

originallllllllll
>>
>>29590770
i am shitty
now wjat faggot
>>
>>29590151
This, universities are hives of social justice and blm and such. It's an echo chamber that just keeps trying to be heard out of its box. And it's starting to be, thanks in part due to a rabid political season.
>>
>>29590770
That's probably because you don't have a frame of reference. For you, it was always leftist.

Believe it or not, I knew what my college was like before the commies took over. We had a reputation for studiousness, excellent job placements, and rigorous academics.

Ever since the SJW shit started getting pushed it slipped in all of those categories.
>>
>>29589940
>We didn't do anything

Actually you confronted them and gave them fuel to feed a fire. If you fags didn't harrass Anita and all the other youtube whores this radical movement would have run fairly unnoticed by the larger population.
>>
>>29590444
This.

(But in an original kind of way)
>>
>>29590727
I did go to those too, and admittedly I haven't been in to many social science or literary courses since I've been at university. So I can see how experiences may vary.
>>
>>29590674
Because opposing the overlords is impossible, so you might as well pick the side you like better.
>>
>>29590859
"for you it was always leftist"

I honestly don't know what this means. For reference I'm from california. I grew up in a republican area, but my college is in a liberal area. My home district has had a republican congressman for decades. To say I don't know anything but liberalism is untrue
>>
>>29590749
teal dear, sargon of akkad, shoeonhead
stefan molyneux, thundercuck, TAA
Jim, Milo, some mexican whore with an engineering degree
>>
>>29590579
1.''Le EsJayDubliouz r stooped XD'' guy
2.''I dont know left wing politics but i call myself a centre-leftist'' guy
3.Literally who?
4.Closet fascist that uses libertarianism to hide his fascism
5.Pretty okay guy,obsessed with le triggered feminists
6.Literal cuck
7.Literal who
8.Misanthropist faggot
9.A whore

For those that dont know who the people in that picture are
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 200x200
>>29590444
>Yeah, I hate SJWs too, but don't you think those misogynistic anti-SJW shitlords are just as bad?
>>
>>29590943
California conservatives are not real conservatives.

They might as well be democrats except for the muh jesus part.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>tfw I'm a mostly liberal anti-feminist atheist
>tfw everyone hates my politics because I disagree with everyone
>>
>>29590980
>anyone who doesnt want to talk about politics 247/ must be my political enemy
>>
>>29590943
Did you go to a CSU or a UC? Or some other private college?
>>
>>29591016
I think you believe this is true, and it confirms how ridiculous your party has become

>>29591042
CSU
>>
>>29590943
>I honestly don't know what this means.

My point exactly. You don't have any other "form" of your college to compare what you see now to.

Most people here, even those who rabidly hate SJWs even more than I do don't. It's more heartbreaking when you do have a reference.
>>
>>29590980
Yeah, but most people who look like that and talk like that are actual SJWs. Pretty dumbass argument you have there
>>
File: 1465085241946.jpg (128 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
1465085241946.jpg
128 KB, 596x641
Does anyone else feel like young people today don't have much of a concept of liberty? I mean, you can believe what you want, but it seems like people are willing to give up their personal liberties in exchange for slight personal gains.

For example, there were lots of people I know that wanted to stay in the EU to get VISA free travel, but that didn't have any moral issues with the way the EU is run.
>>
>>29590980
>We must have threads about white supremacy on every single board or you're a SJW!
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x1109
>>29591085
That's the joke, faggot. SJWs lack self-awareness.
>>
>>29589940
we caused it. all the hate to SJWs is just advertising to them.

they can just deflect any logic and say "im right" to win, they don't need facts.

also doesn't help that teenagers spout stupid shit on the internet, then SJW can just be like "LOL ALL MEN ARE EVILLLL CAUSE OF ONE YOUTUBE COMMENT XDEE"
>>
>>29591102
What is the purpose of Liberty?
>>
>>29591080
The UC's are notorious for the SJW shit.

Don't know much about the CSU's but they don't seem to be as susceptible to SJW cancer since they are more focused on application (and in some ways vocational training) than the UC's which are very theoretically oriented.
>>
>>29591031
TJ fuck off
>>
>>29591164
That individuals get to govern themselves and determine their own future.

I know the EU is not the best example, but it seems that young people are okay with encroaching on privacy and free speech (eg, banning things I don't like)
>>
>>29591179
in terms of this shit they're comparable to an average UC.
>>
>>29590923
Not really, you just observe what it is they are working for and how they do it and deny them the chance to obtain it. But, yea, that means letting go of partisanship to an extent, at least with the way the parties stand now.
>>
>>29591217
I think Liberty for liberty a sake is one of the oldest adages used to bait rubes and simpletons into shedding constitutional authority and to drive nations into revolution.

Unless the freedom serves a purpose, like rising standard of living, the right to cooperate and trade with other nations, to build ones nation on science and technology, whatever I am skeptical of any ulterior motives. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness did mean something other than breaking free from Englands style of government. The founder has a different idea of man and what he could achieve.
>>
>>29591217
And say what you will about the EU, it certainly is in fashion to bash it nowadays, but when it comes to war avoidance, I don't think anyone can disagree as to its success.

After Brexit I'm predicting other nations will soon follow, the EU will break up, and Europe will resume after a 70yr pause its long, long history of incessant factional warfare and continental crisises.
>>
>>29591429
You just made his point for him, faggot who clearly doesn't understand why liberty is so important.

If you have to ask why liberty is important, you'd never truly understand anyway.
>>
File: 2tN0Wbp.jpg (257 KB, 1090x1389) Image search: [Google]
2tN0Wbp.jpg
257 KB, 1090x1389
Read something from pic related. I am currently reading the one by Simone de Beauvoir. Really good book, practically a must read for average r9k user to get an insight into the existence of women.

That is why I am reading it. I cannot imagine any woman wanting to spend any amount of time with me, communicating, so I have to get the information from somewhere.

Of course most of the critique is based on the role that the private ownership of land or means of production plays in our society. The author concludes that the poorest people, the working class, the peasants, they have the most equality between men and women. But within aristocracy, the woman has little to no use beyond propagating the bloodline, securing the private ownership through inheritance.

Next one on my list is Engels' the Origin of Family. I am rather a noob when it comes to this, but at least I admit to willingness to improve.

>>29591217
Where the freedom comes from?

One can conclude that lack of freedom comes from material, social and economical circumstances.

Compare the freedoms of slaves, serfs and the workers. And then compare all that with freedoms of slave owners, the aristocracy or the capital owners. All their freedoms either written or experienced all arose from material circumstances. The ownership of land, being forced to work on someone else's land. This freedom or lack of it does not depend on any written document. It depends on the mode of economic production, the society that is built on it.

Why in the land of the free and the brave, there are instances of actual slavery? Sexual exploitation? Prisoners turned into sweatshop workers? Clearly a piece of paper no matter how well written clearly does not grant any liberty. To think otherwise would be like believing in magic

>>29591509
Good. Wars produce the perfect circumstances for social progress.
>>
>>29591964
>being an actual non tumblr feminist
>thinking anyone on 4chan would join you

be my friend and save me from these fascist
>>
>>29591918
Liberty does not guarantee those things mentioned, although it is necessary.

>>29590099
>war produces social progress
*fucking sigh...
>>
>>29591964
>muh war mongering
Of course the only other fucking radical leftist has to be a movie villian or a japanese robot fascist
>>
>>29592101
Wait are you for real?

I just posted it because of what it says on the picture, about the middle class keyboard warriors.

>>29592238
You get it wrong.
The current system produces contradictions. War is the worst manifestation of it.

Any change towards better, that is socialism and then communism, and then maybe something even better, cannot be done within the confines of the current system, the capitalism, which in all its doings and policing tries to keep itself existing.

War is a symptom of how much capitalism sucks, and the disarray makes it easier to trash it in the dustbin of history. In peace many people simply cannot be asked to give a damn about the contradictions of capitalism. In war, they have no choice, unless they want another war, and then another and so on.
>>
>>29589940
We are all fucking doomed. I dont think such a ridiculous society can exist much longer. Like, how can all this even be a thing ?
>>
>>29592303
This. You simply cannot change anything within the boundaries of the current system. Why would you, its still these boundaries. People would have the same shitty way of thinking. Thats why the ussr and other experiments failed hard.
As stupid as it sounds, "normies" have to be eradicated for a better future, or we will be stuck in these contradictions until we all die.
>>
>>29592303
>>29592632
>muh human hating
>muh justifying school shootings as inherently revolutionary

Dont strawman me as some liberal who thinks revolution can come from flowers and shit. You're half of whats wrong with the left. You and the tumblr feminist keep the left back.
>>
>>29592784
See, thats what i was talking about.
>justifying
>liberal
>revoultion
What did i fucking say ? These are still ways inside the current system. You are thinking like the cuck the system made you.
Another brick in the wall.
>>
>>29592784
Also "the left" isnt communism/socialism.
its cucked guys cowering in fear of big capitalist parties in a democratic system.
>>
the feminist agenda goes deeper than bunch of tumblr hair obese woman wanting their rights, even deeper than the injustice in courts

iv done a fair amount of research on this and concluded that is either

>attack on freedom of speech and liberty
or
>wanting to turn men into slaves by having the woman their slave masters, obviously there is a scientific study to back up how a woman can dismantle a man and make him docile

i have alot to write but its too much, might drop some sources for people interested
>>
All of this SJW shit had been festering in universities for decades.
>>
>>29592864
>>29592931
Now see, Im commenting on how you guys are robots. I am a communist, and not some cpusa or trot fuck. However, they're better than you fags with your anti-people tendencies.

But hey, if you guys wants to have your head shoved up your ass while jerking eachother off, be my guest.
>>
>>29590130
>Western society is going to fall. You can't alter the course at this point. Just get comfy m8.

I fucking hate anons like you who think it's somehow a victory to watch the world burn. I don't think that the West is going to fall, at least not the US because a lot of people (myself included) respond to political bullshit by working harder, not by "getting comfy".

I'm not talking about arranging protest or meetups, I'm talking about just working to educate yourself and make money and be successful.
>>
>>29593063
And you love the common people right ?
The people that make this fucked up shit possible.
The people that are no longer uneducated prols, but the ones that push capitalism and long for more, because its their life and everything desirable, even love, is monetized or at least made a deal.
Come on man, if we want a change we cant be that much of a cuck.
>>
>>29593007
>muh conspiracy theories
>>
>>29593117
> I'm talking about just working to educate yourself and make money and be successful.
>world is going to fail because capitalism gets too ridiculous
>correct response: Be a more effective capitalist.

WEW
E
W
>>
>>29590444
>>29590522
>>29590872

It's almost like the times have changed and the SJWs have generated backlash from le white male bashing. Who would've thought.

I will say that all of the race-baiting threads on /r9k/ are annoying. This is not a fucking politics board. Even threads like this one are annoying because they beckon bait.
>>
>>29593126
Alright, have fun being a school shooter for the world, you fucking loser. History is just one big great man jerk off anyway, right? Good luck "comrade".
>>
>>29589940

People like this guy >>29590007 don't understand that it has seeped into western society so much, that it's common now. It's a part of everyday life now, that's why it doesn't pop off the page the same way it did in 2011 and prior.

Overly optimistic right-wing Internet ideologues are annoying.
>>
>>29591157
I disagree, I would say that SJWs are going to get Donald Trump elected.
>>
>>29591964
>That is why I am reading it. I cannot imagine any woman wanting to spend any amount of time with me, communicating, so I have to get the information from somewhere.

let's not beat around the bush here. you are reading feminist literature in hopes of wooing a woman with it, which is pretty fucking beta, m8.
>>
File: the_doctor_wants_a_talk.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
the_doctor_wants_a_talk.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2400
>>29593171
Whats up with you and your weird schoolshooter shit ? Nobody ever mentioned that or anything regarding hating humans.
>>
>>29593146
sure it might come as a blow first time hearing this but if you actually dig deep into the subject you will find out that this is the bottom line

you think the government don't know that this is happening? lawyers? judges? obviously everyone is blind and only tinfoil NEETS know the problem
>>
>>29593158
>trite anti-capitalist bullshit

you are the ineffective one. go hang out with your anarchist friends at the coffee shop and talk about le revolution, faggot.
>>
>>29593241
>ineffective

Mr. Shekelstein is very proud of himself, even your thoughts got enslaved
>>
>>29593238
You're right. /pol/ has an amazing track record for being right
>>
>>29593241
>he thinks a system in which he gets a small cut of what he actually produces while some asshole reaps most of the benefit is a good system

C U C K

Inb4GenericCommunistCriticisms
>>
>>29593267
i hate jews just as much as you do, but if you think that some kind of anti-capitalist utopia is going to solve all of the worlds problems, you are dead wrong. Similarly, if you think that capitalism is the cause of all the world's problems, I would be interested to hear the mental gymnastics behind your argument.

>>29593307
It is actually possible to be a producer and an earner. It's called being an owner, faggot, and it's what smart people strive to do in a capitalist society.
>>
>>29593376
>smart people
>not mostly people who have had money or other forms of accumulation already
>not mostly people who play the game and rig the system for their profit
>not mostly people who hold other people back through disinvestment from communities, devaluing labor, destroying environments, etc

Hehe kid.
>>
>>29593376
Fuck i dont want a anti capitalist utopia. I want to see this bullshit end.
What are the worlds problems ? What is a problem ? Whats one mans problem is another mans joy. Ultimately there is no right and wrong.
All im saying is that modern capitalism/society is so fucking ridiculous and, tbqh, laughable.
SJWs, drama, people believing politicians and megacorporations, people believing the only goal in life is to subject to societies IMAGINARY rules, all this, i despise, therefore i want it to end.
>>
File: 1467099032415.jpg (33 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
1467099032415.jpg
33 KB, 400x581
>>29589940

The tide has already turned toward the right.

Reactionary right-wing politics are spreading like fire, particularly among young men.
>>
>>29593476
>Hehe kid.

Please unsheathe your katana and kill yourself with it. You don't get to blame successful people for your failure. Part of capitalism is that smart people can drum up investors (capital) and make something. So, no, you don't necessarily have to have the money in order to be successful.

>other forms of accumulation

Yes, like knowledge. Smart people get a formal education or do the autodidact renegade thing so that they can make something and be successful.

>rig the system and destroy community/environment

Your whole argument turns on the idea that every business or form of capitalism necessarily does this. You assume this point. But aren't you simply assuming the point that you're trying to prove?

>>29593545
So basically what you're saying is that you're a nihilist. My condolences
>>
>>29593704
not him.
but my issue is with globalism, not capitalism
yes you can buy electronics for more competitive prices but there are less jobs because everything is outsourced. whats the use of going to college when someone half a world away work and live at half of your wage because of currency conversion
>>
>>29593767
I agree with you about globalism, but even then huge markets like Amazon and Costco have emerged just for the efficient sale and delivery of goods from around the world. Concurrently, logistics became a big-ticket degree.

Also, globalism does evoke a kind of localism. Your television is from Taiwan, your shirt from India, your water bottle from China, but you want the coffee from the local roaster, the vegetables from the local farm, blah blah. Whole Foods emerged and capitalized big on this.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.