[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to a person who will never read it. Then I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 33343.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
33343.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
Write a letter to a person who will never read it.

Then I will respond, as that person, with what I think you need to hear.
>>
Dear M,

Yo.

I don't really know how to start here. I've been...away for a while, and I've learned a few things.

A few weeks after I saw you on Venice pier, my parents sent me away to a wilderness program for the summer. I needed to mend my ways and learn tools to become a responsible young adult. I met many people there, and...well, I had a lot of time to reflect on things.

About three months ago, I left the wilderness program and now, I'm at a boarding school in connecticut. I'm fairly happy here - making friends, getting okay grades - but I still have one end to meet. One final broken bond to mend, before I can move on.

I...well, yeah, it goes with out saying. I wronged you in ways I didn't even know I was capable of. I used you, as a sort of test of my own capacity.

I could go on and on about every single awful thing I did, but the point is moot. I'm just going to cut to the chase here - I'm sorry.

...you...really have no reason to believe me. In fact, it would probably be smarter of you to just assume that what I'm saying is bullshit. I dunno.

...Think of this message as from a different me. The manipulative, cruel side of me - he's a different person. I despise him. I never want to see him again.

Well, I'm sorry. That's the basic point of my message. Take of it what you will.
>>
Dear mom and dad,
You ruined my life in every conceivable way. I hate you profoundly and wish great suffering upon you.
>>
>>24499982
Dear everyone on this board,

You are all worthless fucking retarded faggots, having sex is great and really enjoyable.
Too bad you will never experience it, because rather than working towards a goal, you would
rather shitpost on the worst board ever.
fucking areninegay amirite?

P.S. The xfiles is good
>>
>>24500013

You were always hard on yourself, and you were always prone to ignoring your Jekyll and focusing on your Hyde. Despite all you put me through, you were important for me. Don't think for a second I would go back in time and un-meet you if I could. I'm glad our paths crossed, and I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I forgive you, and I don't want any self-hatred you feel because of us to hinder you in the future. You're free to move on.

All the best,
M
>>
>>24500070
hows your just world hypothesis coming along
>>
File: O damn son.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
O damn son.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>24500084
Dear lord you're good at this.
>>
File: amibeingdetained.jpg (72 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
amibeingdetained.jpg
72 KB, 600x684
Dear guy who probably browses this board so I won't use your name or username,
I am not a blonde named Stacy. I am actually a man (a wizard, 2bkwiteonest). I didn't mean to catfish you for so long, but you could sometimes really have hot conversations and you liked most of the things I did. I felt it best to cut contact because I was bored. I hope you find that kinky, incest friendly wife you want to one day.

Signed,
Not Stacy

p.s. try not being so clingy in the future, fake women don't like that any more than real
>>
>>24500041
We love you son. We're sorry... nobody prepares you on how to raise kids. Hell, we were kids ourselves. And we made big mistakes.

We had demons ourselves, and we were careless, and we probably passed those onto you. And what's worse, we abandoned you when you needed us.

That's on us. It has nothing to do with you, nothing about who you are.. It's not your fault. Sorrys aren't worth much but we really are guilty. Even if it doesn't matter you should know. We wish we did better for you. You deserved more.

-Mom and dad
>>
To K,

There's nothing I can really say other than how sorry I am.

I hate myself. You knew that. I pushed so many people away from me because I didn't want to be a burden to them. I don't know if you knew that, but you still stayed. You became my only friend.

You seemed to be having such a great time in college. You were making friends and working hard. I spent my time as a worthless slug alone in my room. I couldn't understand why you still wanted to be friends with me. I stopped contacting you because I didn't want to bring you down, or make you as low as me. You still tried though, but It was hard for me to understand that someone cared.

I never told you I moved away. I thought about it, but you finally stopped texting and calling after a while. I hope I made the right choice, and you are better off without a loser friend like me. I'm sorry I treated you like that, but you deserved better. I got what I deserved.
>>
Yo E,
come back!
>>
Dear ex

I know it's been a couple years since we broke up. I always respected you a lot, even after we broke up. Even though you broke up with me for a chad I always thought you were a responsible individual. You always Had your shit together. I was disappointed that you got into the frat boy rave scene. You started doing hard drugs, even though you were extremely against that in the past. I moved on and had sex with other girls, I still haven't dated anyone. It's been 4 years I just can't date girls, you truly spoiled me . It's just kinda funny that you got with the wrong crowd and started doing heroin. You went to rehab, and when I found out my reaction was unpleasent. I'm sorry for saying " you did heroin ? Wtf gross". I still find it funny, I hope you find love and get your shit together. Working for a small company making 11$ an hour is only gonna get you so far. Go to college you loser
>>
>>24500273
go back to facebook you fucking cunt
>>
>>24500141
Hey not Stacy,

Honestly, fuck you. That was a dirty thing to do to someone, and you know if the roles were reversed you would feel pretty betrayed.

With that out of my system, I would have to agree we had some very kinky times together and in a twisted way I enjoyed our companionship.

I'm not stupid, it was always in the back of my mind it might not be legit... I mean a blond named stacy? Come on. So I have some blame in accepting it as truth.

I respect your decision to cut it off. In the end you did show me some decency, although I may not have understood it at the time. In the future, try not to con people like that.. the sting you gave me hurt. I was humiliated. And I bet you still feel some lingering guilt to this day.

But I'm over it now and I hope you can find some more honest, constructive ways to enjoy your fetishes. And god knows you have plenty of them.

-catfished fool
>>
>>24500218

Hey, listen. You meant more to me than you think, and you didn't always bring me down. You were tender and you made me feel human. And I saw a spark in you that I don't think you always see in yourself. Honestly, I think you're afraid to see it, to acknowledge it, to know it's there, because it means you would have a reason to change, and that scares you.. but the spark is there. I've felt it.

And please, stop feeling guilty. I don't want a life ignoring suffering. And in case you didn't notice, I don't want a life ignoring you. I chose to talk to you freely and knowing full well you weren't all rainbows and daffodils.

You're not a burden, you're not a grenade waiting to destroy the happiness of those around you. You're a person, a pretty lovable one at that.

I hope things change for you, and I know they can.

-K

P.S. a quick catching up text might not hurt :)
>>
>>24500273

Dear ex,

You're right that I changed. I got into some stuff I probably shouldn't have.. but honestly it wasn't so simple as "falling into the wrong crowd" or whatever.

I'm not the girl you fell in love with anymore. And you're not exactly the same guy I fell in love with. And that's not bad. It's just a sign of the fact I think you know deep down... We're moving in different directions.

You can keep your nostalgia for the past, for us, for the good times. I know I hold onto it.

And you're right in being pissed at me. It wasn't fair how I treated you, disregarded you. And that's just more evidence of the fact that I'm not perfect. Your image of me and the real me... well I think it's become obvious they're pretty different.

The only thing that could pain me more, in my quiet moments when the drugs are wearing off, when it's just me and the mirror... The only thing worse than feeling like a shitty person that ruined the good thing we had is to think that I'm still to this day hurting you. Let go of that mythical view of us.

I loved what we had, but I've moved on. And I want you to move on also. You're so sure you'll never find love again.. and I'm so sure you're wrong. But it starts with an open heart.

Good luck <3
>>
bump for absolution
>>
bampskies
>>
File: Ia4zTw21.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Ia4zTw21.jpg
146 KB, 1000x1333
M

I'm alive. 1g of etizolam and a 6 pack didn't do it. I've been in and out of the hospital for 6 months. I've fought against my honorable discharge. I can deploy 6 months after my last psych evaluation. Chances are, I'm staying in.
I'll be punished for failing the drug test, but they understand it wasn't me partying but rather trying to cope. I got sober, and I'm getting counseling through ASAP. I go to meetings for NA and AA every day. The withdrawals were the hard part. I've been using for 9 years, you saw me fucked up in training. It's too easy. I lost 10 thousand dollars. Freddie went to prison.
Things are different, and I don't want you to know I'm alive until I'm ready. I don't even know if you'll care. You wanted to try an open relationship, and I didn't. So you kept me around. It's stereotypical. Try a bunch of cocks, settle down for the stable one. I was never okay with that. You wanted a break, said you couldn't wait any longer, couldn't handle being with someone in the military.
I said if I left, I wasn't coming back. You responded by fucking a random male from your school so I would leave. I didn't, and I exposed you to everyone, so you turned into the victim.
I don't know if you've grown up. I don't care. The closure is for myself. I don't have any questions for you. I don't expect any answers.

The man you knew died that morning. I'm making progress, and one of the things I have to do is see you. That's all. Your parents will be excited, I'm sure. They'll know what you did. This is for my friends who can't trust their wives and girlfriends. This is for every promise you broke and every delightful word you used to keep me around. The anger won't leave until I let it. I leave it with you.

I'm coming for you.
>>
bampo for more info
>>
>>24500218
Yooooo that shit hits close to home.
What are you initials mayne?
>>
File: 170px-Ring40.jpg (22 KB, 170x267) Image search: [Google]
170px-Ring40.jpg
22 KB, 170x267
>>24502217

Godspeed anon.

May the crooked warden bless your path and lead you astray
>>
>>24499982
Why won't you just leave me alone, everyday, every single fucking day you have to pick me apart while I sit there and take it with a smile because you pay for my schooling, I have never loved, I pretend everyday that I love but I don't. I just fucking don't. I have thought about beating you with a pipe more times than I have thought about having fun with you. leave me alone I will never be good enough, I get it, I fucking get it now leave me alone. please
>>
Basil I've only talked to you like 3 times over Omegle but I want to love you forever
>>
You probably won't remember me, but we used to play together in the woods mear my house. Well, I guess I won't see ya until the afterlife. Bye beanie.
>>
>>24503769
Thanks tripfriend. Wondering what OP has to say about all this.
>>
Dear R,

I miss talking to you. Sorry for the awkward messages since you stopped responding. I'd just like to hear from you again. You were the most interesting person I'd ever met and I want you to know that you're not a monster or anything like it, despite what you think. I wish I meant something to you. I hope you can be happy without me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.