[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be "that guy" with a set of cards to popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 14671206802661001996187.jpg (458 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
14671206802661001996187.jpg
458 KB, 2560x1536
Should I be "that guy" with a set of cards to popular?
I've ordered some cards off Amazon but for now I've got some sports direct cards, i also found this book in the attic. Would if be a good idea to learn some tricks and shuffles so I can amaze Normalcunts and play cards with them?

[spolier] pls reply this is the only way I'll know if I'll be happy I don't want to be alone forever
>>
No-one likes that guy. You may as well be "that guy" who always has gum, like Peppermint Dave, for all the good it will do you.
>>
Do normies play cards often enough that having a deck on hand would be useful? I don't remember normies playing cards in school, but that was a few years ago.
>>
>>29587624
I don't know OP. One time I was walking out of a bar around 9:30 and this guy started talking to me. He was covered with low-quality prison tattoos on his hands and pulled out a deck of cards. I assumed that he was going to try to swindle me, but he started doing card tricks, really normal ones, (is this your card?!?!) but my drunkenness told me otherwise. He asked for a tip so I gave him a dollar.
After telling a coworker about mysterious ex-con card trick man, he said he probably learned card tricks in prison so as to not go insane from state-sanctioned isolation.
>>
File: doublemint dave.png (1 MB, 1366x1306) Image search: [Google]
doublemint dave.png
1 MB, 1366x1306
>>29587645
My bad, it was Doublemint Dave.
>>
>>29587624
Fuck no. Nobody likes the card guy unless he's popular to begin with.
Learn some actual decent party tricks, or better yet fix your personality so you can be popular without leaning on shit that gets old after an hour.
>>
>>29587645
Everyone loves that guy
I saw some guy once make up a massive crowd in the canteen late high school and perform a magic trick late high school in front of Stacy and for the rest of the term he had Normos asking him to perform a trick

>>29587697
Pretty much everyone I know would be willing to learn or at least play
>>
>>29587745
>high school
There's your keyword.
>>
A cheap gimmick will not make you any more interesting and will not cover the gaping holes of your lacking and unattractive personality, anon.
This is literally a variation of having a fedora/walking cane/trenchcoat/muh classy suit.
>>
this is really cringey

who the hell plays cards anymore except for rednecks and broke gamblers
>>
Yea it's always cool to have a unique EDC that nobody has. My EDC unique item is a comb that's pretty fucking effy and makes me look super cool.
>>
>>29587861
Please don't be a switchblade comb, for the live of god
>>
Are hard boiled eggs an acceptable EDC?
>>
>>29588207
>not carrying pocket eggs
>2011+5
>>
>>29587861
I use a beard comb, friendbot.
My sister gave it to me for Christmas.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.