[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many Thai/Filipino women virgins into their 20s when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 11wOgcx.png (932 KB, 698x465) Image search: [Google]
11wOgcx.png
932 KB, 698x465
Why are so many Thai/Filipino women virgins into their 20s when they wanna be Americans so bad? Are they really lots of virgins, or is that just a lie to attract tourists.
>>
>>29584661

Filipino penis is so small that it doesn't technically penetrate the girls
>>
File: weebay.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
weebay.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>29584661
>he thinks they're virgins
>>
>>29584661

I went backpacking through thailand, cambodia and vietnam for about 8 months.

I dont know where this neet logic is coming from, thai chicks are sluts. I had more sex with thai chicks than anywhere else and no, they werent prostitutes. They love white people especially Canadians.

>Philippines
You mean, the highest density of transvestites out of any country? Even if your logic wasnt complete fabricated, that might be a reason for them to be virgins.

But yeah, making shit up non the less.

saged
>>
>>29584712
>canadians
>white

Not for long, Xiao Ming
>>
>>29584716

all /pol/tier memes aside, there is still a massive amount of white people in Canada. If you live in any town relatively far from a city its mostly white folk.

The westcoast has a lot of asians and toronto has a load of shitskins but everywhere outside a major city is comfy and white
>>
>>29584712
aren't thai chicks loaded with stds?
>>
File: 2016-04-10 (11).png (208 KB, 286x508) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10 (11).png
208 KB, 286x508
Lived in both Thailand and Philippines for about 3 years combined, teaching English.

Philippines I would say has a lot of virgins mostly because of poverty and religion. They can't afford to move out on their own and are stuck at home with their strict Catholic parents. They don't typically lose their virginity until I marry somebody and move out. The wealthy and educated are the try hard westerners and sluts. The poor girls are the ones on all those websites looking for a western husband.

Thailand is pretty much the complete opposite. It's the sex capital of the world most likely. All of the poor girls go into prostitution most likely. The wealthy educated ones are in families that are all about education. But they typically aren't the Thai women looking for western husbands.

I personally would never marry either. Filipina women are very family oriented. If you are thinking of having a girl come to your country and marry you, you should plan on her bringing her family with her. At least her Mother. Thai women are the same, and the chances of finding that qt virgin wife you fantasize about are slim to none.

In both cases, 90% of the SEA women you find on dating sites looking for western husbands are used goods and no native man wants them.

Pic semi related. Ex Thai gf
>>
>>29584748
That should scare you, you idiot

Major cities are what make your country go around, not some bumfuck town of 60,000
>>
>>29584776

The ones who live in poverty are, those who can afford health care arent. I mean, you always have to watch out for aids no matter where you are and as much as i hate condoms i always strapped up while i was travelling.
>>
>>29584799

Yeah but I can't do anything about it honestly, why would I spend energy on hating something I cant control. I mean, i hate shitskins and what not but if i was that angry about them i could just move to place where they aren't.

The chinese on the westcoast are a plague though, they make massive investments in the property market and drive up the cost of living for everyone else(i dont live out west anymore) but its a good thing in a way, vancouver is now has one of the highest standards of living in the entire world, so thats cool.
>>
>>29584848
They'll be your masters soon, so that's cool
>>
>>29584808
so the middle class (for thai) is pretty safe then? I use condoms anyway
>>
>>29584960

Yeah man, they are clean as a standard western woman. There is some who will fuck you and rob your shit while youre asleep, so be careful about that. I was always weary of hooking up with thai chicks because of the things i heard but everytime was chill for me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.