[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k, i posted this on b but im kinda scared and need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_HxcsIeNZ.gif (944 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
4L_HxcsIeNZ.gif
944 KB, 245x250
hey r9k, i posted this on b but im kinda scared and need help :(

So this girl im acquaintances with (talked maybe 4 times this year) messaged me about this guy annoying her on tinder. She told him she wasnt interested in sex and he kept on pestering her. Tinder says she's 18 but she's 17. He was 27. Important stuff.

So she suggested an address to throw him off, i gave one of my friends that's kind of a joke in our circle, we always use his address for shit.

The fucker goes and shows up, and his dad called the cops. I felt bad and warned my friend before hand, but said that she was just randomly asking me for an address and I gave his. He asked me if the guy was soliciting sex from a minor, and then I came clean and told him about the prank.

The guy wasnt arrested apparently (he got the message after he knocked and my friends dad came out), and I checked the local bookings and he didnt pop up. My friend suggested not to talk to the girl and said he was going to bed.

can they press charges? I know i'd probably be in trouble for a stupid prank and I know I'm an idiot /b/. I just want some answers. I'm a dumb college kid who's scared because of a stupid prank gone wrong
>>
>>29583797
You are fucked mate, sorry dude but that is just a fact. Good luck in assrape prison
>>
>>29583797
why is it your job to save some dumb ho that cant tell the guy hey im 17 fuck off im not interested and blocking him.

its you stupid cucks that keep girls pretending to be useless and pathetic.

here's how adult females I know would have handled it.

Hey im not interested and desu im 17... I hope you find what you're looking for on tinder *blocked*

all this shit is just stupid over the top bullshit cuz cuntcake is too stupid to communicate properly and rushes to her beta orbiter losers like you to fix her stupid....

and dont bother replying trying to justify the stupid of you her and your friend because she could have avoided all of this if she didnt lie about her age...wasnt whoring on tinder when a minor cuz it's a hookup site for adults AND she learned how to communicate properly like everyone above the age of 9 does.

pathetic all around
>>
>>29583832
Please can you offer something serious and constructive
>>
>>29583843
I wasn't saving her, it was more of like an opportunity for "fun"

i know i'm an idiot and should have been the mature adult and stopped it
>>
>>29583797
She sounds like a fucking idiot, she should be on tinder anyways since she is 17, and also she could have just STOPED MESSAGING THE GUY!
>>
>>29583897
Look I'm not saying she's not at fault either, but I'm responsible for my own fuck ups, not hers.
>>
>>29583845
nothing will happen. adults don't want to deal with dumb shit when they don't have to.
>>
>>29583937
I feel this but im just stressful
>>
>>29583864
no she should have been the mature adult and stopped it.

see still replying with beta cuck knight responses.. hurrr she fucked up but I should have stopped it.

no retard you should not have... you arent the hero of the movie you arent the guy that getst he girl in the end...you're just a dumb beta cuck she uses for utilities and saving of her ass when she repeatedly makes dumb stupid choices.

she should have some glasses ofbleach to fix her stupid cuz by 17 she's not gonna change her dumb come save me from my choices ways

stop being a beta cuck bitch for stupid girls you arent fucking.

and dontbother with that cliche shit of she's my friend I wanna help her garbage..... she's a dumb cunt and you're a beta util she knows how to use to fix her stupid. stop fixing her stupid you wont win pussy points
>>29583897
see >>29583843
>>
>>29583969
What beta cuck responses, I acknowledge she's dumb for doing it, but I also have to realize that I'm a person who made decisions too.

Maybe get off your high chair and realize you aren't infallible and own your mistakes in life anon

saying im blameless here is inaccurate
>>
Meh. Sounds like petty shit desu
>>
>>29583988
we arent discussing me anon so drop the deflect bullshit it only makes you look more pathetic and weak than you are.

we're discussing you rushing in talking like a cuck white knight with cuck phrases like hurr I should have stopped it... no SHE SHOULD HAVE

what part of your mangina brain cant grasp that. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE NOT YOU STOP SAVING THESE DUMB HOES THEY WONT FUCK YOU

gawd damn you are one thick headed beta bitch

this continues til you get it thru your retard brain she is responsible for her bad choices and she could have stopped it long before your lil beta bitch ass rushed in to save her.

just go drink bleach it might improve your thinking
>>
>>29583797

Don't really get what you're asking OP. Are you worried about being charged? For what, specifically?

Can they press charges against you for giving a guy looking for sex with a girl he thought was legal the address of your friend as a prank?

Probably not, and even if they did they'd be really minor.

Can they press charges against the guy with him thinking she was legal?

No, most definitely not if he thought she was 18. If he knew she was under age then yeah, he could be charged.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.