[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
missed opportunities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: 1467074464911.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1467074464911.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
Had an opportunity with a girl and fucked it up? Share your story

It could be a missed chance to ask a girl out, to reciprocate feelings. When you sperg out her invitation for a date, her flirt or whatever...

Just prove that you are a robot and that you will always be unless the girl is very assertive
>>
File: blue-eyed-russian-blonde.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyed-russian-blonde.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
I'm a summer NEET, my neighbor is an old russian lady (super nice old babouchka), her little niece came to our country. She lived with her, but since she only speak english in our non-english speaking country she didn't go out often.

She spend her days watching american movies to practice english. The landlady (who is also russian) forced us to go out together so that I could "show her the city around".

Surprinsingly she just said "Wait for me, I'm taking my jacket". Thank god I showered this day. I walked alongside a cute short blond russian girl, best feeling ever.

That's it. We just walked and talked about her dream of owning a shop here. She moved a week later.
>>
>>29582492
>I'm a summer NEET
You cant call yourself a neet. You are not a neet
>>
File: 1467059555229.jpg (135 KB, 1052x1091) Image search: [Google]
1467059555229.jpg
135 KB, 1052x1091
A girl in high school was repeatedly hitting on me, greeting me everyday at lunch break with the most ridiculously cutest way imaginable.

I turned her down everytime because I was too insecure about being in a relationship. It became a two sentence exhcange with less and less cutesy, then she got bored when it became painful.
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
I had an opportunity with my ex-boyfriend. He said we'd get married.

He broke up with me. I still miss him. Even worse, he set the standard, such that I want someone who is similar to him.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.