[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>did you here about carl dying?! >he was so great, i wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458250691017.png (91 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
1458250691017.png
91 KB, 480x375
>did you here about carl dying?!
>he was so great, i wish he was my friend
>i wish i knew more about him
>Your fucking awful human beings.

share stories about kids dying at your schools, or just huge happenings at your schools.
>>
File: laff.gif (594 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
594 KB, 200x200
>>29582197
>kid dies
>suddenly it turns out that everyone was actually his best friend and cared a lot about him and had a lot of great memories with him

Fuck normies
Fuck them so much
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>29582346
God damnit THIIIIIIIS REEEEEEEEE

>in undergrad, small school but not too small
>one week in as freshmen, some junior shoots himself
>alright moment of silence, whatever, none of us knew him
>one girl in MY starting year begins posting all this shit on Facebook about how much we miss "him" and hosting support groups
>literally riding a strangers suicide into a popularity scheme
>just grit my teeth and bear it for a while
>it's not stopping
>she's standing in the entry way of the commons area talking to a group about what a tragedy this is and how the school isn't doing enough
>keeping in mind she knew OF him for a week, and this is 5 months later
>can't take this shit anymore
>"why are you so concerned about x's suicide, you never actually met him."
>ARE YOU BELITTLING SUICIDE?
>well it's just I don't see how you can be so attached to a person you never met
>YOU JUST DONT CARE
>you're right, I don't. I scraped my uncle's brains off the ceiling last year when he put a .45 in his mouth in the room next to us. I watched the rest fall into his three son's hands. But you heard of a guy who did it so I guess you know better.

She didn't come back next year. Maybe I gave her some protips
>>
>>29582346
What's worse is when a kid you know dies who you considered one of your best friends

And it turns out you barely have any fucking memories of him worth sharing

Joey, you beautiful bastard.
>>
>>29582197
I remember a girl ran a kid over leaving the parking lot.
>>
>>29583567
>you're right, I don't. I scraped my uncle's brains off the ceiling last year when he put a .45 in his mouth in the room next to us. I watched the rest fall into his three son's hands. But you heard of a guy who did it so I guess you know better.

ITT: things that never happen but you told the normies what's what in fantasy land.
>>
>did you hear about that basement dweller who had no friends who died?
>no
>>
>>29583632
Okay. He was our baseball coach as a kid, had manic depression and could never hold down a job. It's pretty much fucked our family up forever to the point no one can go without contacting one another for more than a day without someone worrying it happened again, but believe what you want dude.
>>
>>29582197
>did you here about carl dying
>did you here
>here
ree ree roo grammar raa rawr
>>
>>29583632
>my mom's dead asshole
>>
>The guy's last year
>He's Australian Chad, but actually a decent person, only ever once heard him bully someone and she was a roastie.
>Helped us all in younger years and was a charismatic representative to other schools, even our sister school in Nippon
>Played AFL and other sports so was always in with the other Chad crowds
>Does a genuine and happy, grounded speech about his time at high school
>Goes to Schoolies with a group of friends and girls that were basically his harem to our understanding
>Wakes up one night at schoolies, goes into shock, can't breath
>Dies, everyone's in tears

> The next day, it's raining and I'm listening to Quiet's theme (it was melancholy, grey skies)
> I ask at school why barely anybody is there, teachers are walking around with black sunglasses
>I get told why and the whole day classes are interrupted, whole school announcements, assembly with all his friends making speech.
>Everyone wept for the kindest Chad, I just wondered why not for the other girl that got into a car crash.
>>
There were these two guys Tom and Fawad who were always hanging out together in school.

Fawad was the fuckboi soccer player and Tom was a bit of a beta following him around.

One night I was hanging out with my old high school mates, 2 years after we graduated. For nostalgic reasons we went on facebook and looked up people from our high school, jokingly saying that maybe some of them already died.
Then we saw Fawad's page with an obituary. We googled his name and yes, he had indeed died. His name was in the local newspaper and also on the website of his university.

We didn't really know this guy, but we despised Tom since he was such a spineless fgt. Fawad's death must've ruined him.

Oh and this other kid lost both his parents in a plane crash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.