[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/-tier shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1466520265132.jpg (13 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1466520265132.jpg
13 KB, 239x211
Green text the single spookiest thing to happen to you.
>be me 8 years ago, 16.
>Oneitis for this girl a year older than me.
>I'm a creepy, socially retarded sperg.
>She's absolutely Stacy-tier.
>Ask her out and get rejected.
>We're still friends though :^)
>Wind up being an orbiter for about 3 months, doing shit for her, listen to her complain about normie shit.
>Valentine's Day comes, I ask her out again, with flowers and the whole works.
>She says no, and actually fucking laughs at me.
>Decide that enough is enough, and calmly stop hanging out with or talking to her.
>She gets really pissed after a week, calls me a loser with no chance, even sends one of her Chad friends to actually fucking "beat me up". I avoid it by getting surprisingly mad at the guy and threatening to tell his parents and call the cops. She talks some more shit, and people spend the next few weeks gossiping about and harassing me.
>Never see her or talk to her again after all this.
>Six years pass. This part was two years ago.
>Still no gf, stopped caring a while ago.
>Only remember the bitch as a footnote of highschool.
>In the meantime she settled down with a cop who was twice her age. Looks like a beta provider relationship.
>Barely though about her in years.
>One night I have a dream.
>She's on her knees begging me for forgiveness.
>Tells me she's sorry about what happened, and wants to move on.
>I'm having none of this shit.
>I tell her she's a manipulative bitch who uses people, and that she's a piece of psychopathic garbage.
>I tell her, and I remember this quite clearly,
>"I hope all you love turns to ash"
>"I hope you never find happiness"
>The next day I awake feeling like shit.
Cont.
>>
File: 1466918291294.png (203 KB, 1291x2228) Image search: [Google]
1466918291294.png
203 KB, 1291x2228
>>29581296
>Still remember my dream late that evening, fire up one of my Facebook pseudonym accounts and decide to see how she's been these last couple of years.
>Her husband fucking died in the line of duty last night.
>Frozen to my seat in terror.
>Freak the fuck out, almost tell her, but decide not to.
>Takes me a while to get over it.
>Still feel both horrified and exhilarated even today to think that I may have actually somehow killed her husband.
Post yours, anon.
>>
File: 1466299104549.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1466299104549.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>29581296
>>29581364
>Fucking normie cunt deserved it.
>>
>>29581296
CAN SOMEONE STOP POSTING SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO RIP THE TEETH OUT OF MY MOUTH.
>>
>>29581623
It's the skull of a child who's adult teeth haven't come in yet.
>>
>>29581364
Sounds like mission accomplished.
>>
>>29581827
IT'S FUCKING REVOLTING TO THE EYE.
>>
Dayum man everytime I see that pic my skin goes chicken spots all crazy
>>
>>29581364
You've been visited by an evil spirit of scrubs wanting to retrieve you peace of mind by making you feel guilty for nothing you have actually done
>>
File: 20160524_190842_Richtone(HDR).jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160524_190842_Richtone(HDR).jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
This is not exactly spooky but soul taking

>first gf ever quite qt
>very happy period of my life
>I had a dream about we credits of a film and while they're panning a clip appeared
>it's a girl tied to an office wheel chair
>looking to the camera asking me for help
>though it's not my irl gf I know it's her
>they've got me, help, my love!
>she fells sideways and clip ends
.>i woke up and felt like I was shinning
>transfiguration
>while I feel utterly sad, devastated like it was premonition that I'd loose her
>so did happen

After a life of full bad luck and misery I thought I'd finally be happy
>>
>>29582531
Did anything prophetic ever come of it?
>>
>>29582894
What does "the grid" describe ?
>>
File: deleted post.png (45 KB, 1246x509) Image search: [Google]
deleted post.png
45 KB, 1246x509
>>29583079
>>29582989
This is some Jason "DarkEternal" Blaha shit.

"I can kill reptilians with my mind!"
>>
>>29583079
You really do like /x/, huh? Fuck outta here with your memes, boy
>>
>>29583154
Delete it
N
O
W
>>
>>29581364
Did something happen where he became ash though?..
>>
>>29583216
lol /x/fag nonsense exposed
>>
>>29581296
>Had a recurring dream about getting chased around by the police after a carcrash.
>the streets I was running through in the dream felt so familiar yet I didn't know where I've seen them
>5 months pass by and my only 2 friends invite me to cruise around in their car and deliver some weed with them (we were very lowkey dealers)
>we drive up to one building and one friend exits the car leaving me with the other
>suddenly I remember my dream very vividly and I realise that it's the exact place, time and setting I was dreaming about.
>get all spooked up and before I managed to do something we see a police car passing by suspiciously.
>my friend floors it and after a couple of minutes he turns too sharp and we crash sideways into another car.
>I exit and start running
>it's the exact same streets I was dreaming about - meter by meter, every grain of sand is in it's exact place like in my dream.
>come to the same place as in my dream and wait it out
>mfw I had a 25 mintue long feel of dejavu combnied with the rush of the adrenaline.
That was the best euphoria I ever had in my life, it left my empty inside tho. anyone else had prophetic dreams like this one?
>>
>>29583299
I have but I forgot about the dream til it happened and then I am like wAIT I REMEMBER THIS. Sp00ky man. Actually really cool but gives you an odd type of confusion (least for me.)
>>
I saw bigfoot in washington state the summer before high school

Im not even joking, i saw a fucking ape in the us
>>
>>29583344
where in washington? i live here and i'm fucking terrified of apes
>>
>>29583336
after the chase I've had a whole streak of dejavuus, but they weren't nearly as long as that one was. It was mostly screenshots of games I've never seen before while a very specific song plays in the backround or a combination of words is spoken, like, I've dreamed about me playing M&B while my friend says : "fuck anon I can't believe she'll do that to me, can you believe that bitch? and to think I even considered marrying her" in the backround, I forgot about the dream all along after half a hour from my awakening and 5 weeks later that exact scenario played out - same exact game, same exact clothes I dreamed about wearing and the same exact words coming out of my friends' mouth. I'm either a fucking prophet or a full blown schizo desu.
>>
>>29583370
The part further west than seattle, some mountainous area where the ocean is visible

Near olympia
>>
>>29583447
FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT'S EXACTLY WHERE I LIVE FUCK
>>
File: IMG_20160611_100736_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 1836x1032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_100736_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 1836x1032
>>29583344
WAfag here, its been my dream for years to drop one of those things.
>>
>>29583430
That amount of detail is amazing. Damn. Mine are mostly vague (but " not so that any situation could be it.)
>>
>be op
>do nothing
>take credit for something a dindu in some back alley accomplished.

Please have a dream about me getting murdered, oh mighty dreamlord.
>>
File: 1449801954497.jpg (6 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1449801954497.jpg
6 KB, 192x250
>>29583216
>Triggered
Kek.

Relax, anon. The good news is you haven't killed anyone and neither has the other anon. Dreams are just dreams.
>>
i subconsciously tried to stop time at work.
>>
>>29583677
>Taking out a king with a king
Please delete this picture.
>>
>>29583699
That white piece is a queen friendo
>>
>>29583699
thats a queen but dubs dont lie so less say its a bishop.
>>
>>29583777
>>29583699
>>29583677
>>29583344
>>29583299
mmmmm all those digits. also, pardon for me being a blind fuck and not noticing it's a queen.
>>
>>29583468
That looks cozy as fuck

original
>>
File: 17.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>29583777
Trips confirm

Bishop is what it is. Final ruling.
>>
>>29581296
>I tell her she's a manipulative bitch who uses people, and that she's a piece of psychopathic garbage

Exactly, this is a dream. You're too much of a pussy to ever tell her that in reality.
>>
>>29583687
Don't get carried away. Someone close to you will eventually learn to move within your stopped time.
>>
>>29581296
>Get sent a random text from an unknown phone number and see this

Whatever you do don't look at the moon.

>tfw I don't have friends
>only people with my number a parents
>they don't have that sense of humor

I didn't dare to look at my window until sunrise.
>>
>>29581364
which demon will finally suck my dick properly?
>>
>>29583299
checked
and did you get away??
>>
hey /r9k/ any tips on how to summon a succubus?
>>
>>29585494
what does a succubus even want, really?

>appear in a richfags house, aw yiss
>wait is this basement
>some wierd fat man with tiny dick in his hand is standing next to ritual pentagram with a tablet device in his other hand
>room absolutely reeks of sweat and rot
>jars containing various liquids all over the place
>particularily vast amount of red Pepper Scholar and green Mountain extract, but yellow and white unlabeled jars also
>must be a apothecary
>fukt
>>
>>29581364
Holy shit dude.
You are fucking delusional, nothing you did impacted this girl's life and she probably doesn't even remember who you are.

>the fucking image of her struggling to deal with the grief of losing her husband and some sperg from six years prior messaging her all spooked claiming it happened because of a dream he had

top fucking kek
>>
>>29585695
>implying she actually cared for her husband ever beyond his use as a money machine
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.