[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take to get over the fact that a man (possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: skel.jpg (33 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
skel.jpg
33 KB, 400x533
How long does it take to get over the fact that a man (possibly black) stuck his dick in my girlfriends vagina without a condom, and splooged inside her while she squeezed him tight as she moaned in pleasure telling him "I love you" as they went to sleep?

I was unable to erase the disgust I have from non-virgin women, but I tried to look past it, and date her anyway, its been 2 years and I'm still disgusted. I'm even reluctant to have sex at times. And sometimes I cry myself to sleep.

How do I convince myself that it's okay that a man spit in the hole and probably did god knows what else.

My GF sucked my dick and swallowed my cum, and ever since then I have been unable to kiss her, questioning if she did this with her ex. She told me no, but I don't believe her.

Some other man used my partner like a toilet, I fucking stood in line to lick the rim bowl of a toilet.
>>
Bait but ill bite

Your a beta cuck because you don't have the mindset of being a cock in the carousel. Her history doesnt if you dont settle with her. Nothing wrong with doing what chad does.
>>
So just fucking ignore it all. Why the fuck are you trying in a game you obviously are going to lose.
>>
File: golden.png (495 KB, 774x612) Image search: [Google]
golden.png
495 KB, 774x612
>>29577491
I know it's bait but responding because discussion.

You should've had more sex as a teen, this will be the feel forever as you're an adult dating other adults who have all had a few sexual partners. If you had more virginal innocent sex back as a kid you wouldn't fetishize it so much now, you'd understand that most people follow a similar sexual development.

The cock carousel doesn't exist unless you're dating some fraction of the bottom of what's available in the world.

Actually what do anons think is the highest percentile valued woman that still has a cock carousel?

seriously, don't say 100 we all know that reality isn't a cuck fantasy world
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.