[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you define "cheating"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1467028793374.jpg (99 KB, 666x636) Image search: [Google]
1467028793374.jpg
99 KB, 666x636
Alright robots, I just broke up with my GF of 3 1/2 years. The first 2 1/2 years, she did not work, nor have any income at all, as she was underage and didn't even have an ID. I was okay with this. I took care of her and her sisters. Well, last July I got locked up, and it fucked up my job, fucked up my ability to get a job, and fucked up my ability to hustle because I don't want to pick up a new charge on probation.

As soon as she had to step up and take on some responsibility to help out where I was lacking financially (I'm only working odd jobs at the moment, and doing what i can for money), within 3 months she began to complain about this more and more vociferously.

We met and fell instantly in love. She left her BF of 9 months for me. But 4 months into the relationship, on Valentine's Day, a holiday she said she hated because something bad always happened, she slipped out of the house while I was in the shower after we had a slight fight earlier that morning. I had a really special evening planned, but she didn't come home and claimed to be at a friends, but I found out she was at her ex's. I got very, VERY drunk and kept calling over there, but his Moms (yes, plural) would not let me speak to her and kept agitating me. He was in love with her, and knew I had stolen her from him. They told me that they were in the shower together, and that was it, I lost it. They gave me the address and dared me to come over. I did.

When I got there, I was very polite, but also sardonic. His Moms came out and agitated me further. When she tried to come out, one of the Moms kept physically pushing her inside. That pissed me off and I started arguing with the other one. So then, he comes out with a fucking claw hammer and tries to attack me.

>nope.jpg
>10yearsofMartialArts.exe

I disarmed him and put him on the ground. I pinned his arms down at the wrists, and the little fucker bit me on the nipple through my shirt and wouldn't let go. I was trying to verbally calm him,(cont)
>>
File: bugs.gif (166 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
bugs.gif
166 KB, 500x378
>>29576721
when his moms snuck up on my with steel poles and started bashing me in the head. I sluffed these off and got up calmly and disarmed the bitches, at which point, once I had the weapons, they recoiled in fear and threatened to call the cops

>lolwut.png

During the chaos, my GF slipped out and got into the vehicle her cousin was driving me around in. I got in the front seat next to her, gushing blood from my head. She was crying and trying to staunch the bleeding. I was yelling at her.

Anyway, after that, I told her that she cheated on me. She swore that the shower thing was made up, and I believed her, because I could tell that she wasn't lying. She said that nothing happened, and she only went there because she was upset and she has no friends, which is true. Again, I believed her, but I still considered it cheating, to leave me alone on V Day, stay gone all night, lie about where she was, and when I finally speak to her, she tells me she is staying there another night. That, IMO, is emotional betrayal.

But she held that it wasn't cheating and it was unfair for me to call it such. After, she does everything in her power to make it up to me, and she does. She becomes 100% loyal and completely great, better than I ever thought possible.

Fast forward 5 months. She basically says I am smothering her, that she isn't ready for such a heavy relationship (she is 15 at this point). I argue and argue with her that we shouldn't break up. She is unable to call it off with me, so she gets her fucking Mom, who I hate, to do it for her while she sits behind her silently. It tore my heart out.

I have only really been in one relationship in my life, when I was 16. That lasted for a couple of years and ended badly.

At 20, I began to have an affair with my long lost sister who had been adopted out at 6. I too, was adopted, but my grandparents took me in. My sister and little brother got adopted by a foster family and taken out of state. We found her when she (cont.)
>>
keep going

my cement is oregano
>>
>>29576892
was 18, and she and I almost immediately began a sexual relationship, something we had both secretly fantasized about for years. We maintained an actual monogamous relationship on and off for 5 years. But again here, she would get antsy and run back to the state where she was raised and end up with her ex. Eventually, my mother got her strung out on heroin, and she became a literal street walking prostitute, which she is to this day. But I don't count that as a relationship because it had no real chance to flourish due to social stigma and the fact we were both basically in it for the sex.

There were drunken one night stand in between these, but I don't like that kind of thing. I like intimacy and emotion. But I had been so hurt. My first GF was a virgin, but she went hog wild and started fucking any and everyone i knew. Which I understand as she was a victim of some profound sexual abuse, but it still hurt very bad, as I gave her my all.

So, back to current GF (ex, I guess). We stayed broken up for less than a month. But when we got back together, she told me that after she broke up with me, she almost immediately went and fucked her ex, who apparently has a 10" cock, but is horrible in bed. This devastated me.

Again, I said that this was cheating. I said she was just doing an end run around the rules of the game by breaking up with me, fucking him, and then immediately getting back together with me. Again, she said that it was unfair of me to call it cheating because we weren't together.

And again, after this, she became almost a perfect human being. She did everything for me, satisfied my every whim. She lived only to lease me, 24 hours a day.

But as I said, when I needed her to step up financially, we started fighting again and having problems. And last night, after she hung out with my whore sister, she stayed the night over there, when she always stays with me. And the next day she didn't even contact me. I had to track her down. (cont.)
>>
>>29577079
And she then goes into this tirade about how I don't care about her,and I'm just using her, and I don't do anything,and i expect money from her, and that the only reason i called her was because she told me she was going to get money, but never came home.She said I didn't care what happened to her, that she could have been dead. But /r9k/,I swear with all of my heart that the only reason I called her was to make sure she was alright.Her phone was dead all day, and finally at 3:ooPM,I called my mother, where her and my sister had been the night before, and asked if she was there. When she said "yes, she's asleep",I told her to let her sleep, even though I had no food or smokes, and she was supposed to have money. I didn't care about that.

The only thing i asked her for was to go get my blood pressure medicine from her mom's house. I take it for insomnia, and I had ran out. My blood pressure was going crazy and I couldn't sleep. She kept promising she would, but kept doing other things. And every time we have argued about money, I have told her over and over that I don't want anything from her, that she doesn't have to give me anything. But she does anyway.

But her saying i didn't care, and making me out to be materialistic, something i have worked very hard on spiritually to never be, that was too much, and I lost it. I went off on her, threatened her....all kinds of shit, to the point she was scared of me. But I don't regret it. I am still really mad. I haven't slept all night, blood pressure is still fucked.

And I'm sorry for all of that /r9k/, I had to get it off my chest and I have literally ZERO friends or family.

Basically,my question is what do you consider cheating?Do you think that what she did was cheating?Should I have ended it with her back then?We are totally in love, she is my best friend, and we have spent 24/7 together since we met, and 99% of that is fun,happy,comforting and fulfilling. She says i make every day feel like kindergarten.
>>
File: Joker.png (28 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
Joker.png
28 KB, 500x594
>>29577264
Did I fuck up /r9k/? You all of all people know how hard it is for anti-social people like us to find someone, especially someone we are completely compatible with.

What do I do?

When we spoke today, I kept losing it and getting really angry and threatening her some more. Should I just ignore her for a while and let her stew in it?

I saw her today and she literally took off running from me. I wasn't ready for that feel. I never want to hurt her.

What the fuck do I do?

Please help my robots. I need you. I quit posting here when I got a GF, because I felt it was disingenuous of me to keep doing so. But now i am all alone again and I need you.
>>
>beating and fucking a bunch of kids
Shit anon. You seem like a pretty bad person to me. Yes she cheated, but she's a teen who's fucking an adult man, she's de facto guaranteed to be impulsive, acting on terrible judgement and hypersexual. You should have expected cheating.
>>
>>29577614
You don't know how old I am.
>>
>>29577711
>was 18, and she and I almost immediately began a sexual relationship, something we had both secretly fantasized about for years. We maintained an actual monogamous relationship on and off for 5 years.
So at least 23 when all of this began.
You scream and threaten her until you frighten the poor girl into acting "perfect" for you.
Her brain's still growing, and now she'll never be normal or happy, even if you do leave her.
You have single handedly ruined another person for life.
>>
File: 1444007840959.jpg (316 KB, 1119x1062) Image search: [Google]
1444007840959.jpg
316 KB, 1119x1062
>>29576721
here you are anon.

>cheat
>verb
>gerund or present participle: cheating
>1.act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.
"she always cheats at cards"
>>
Yes, it's fucking cheating. She abandoned you on Valentines day to be with her big ducked ex boyfriend who she then dumped you for in order to fuck. If you stay with her, you are an absolute beta cuckold faggot with no spine.
>>
Dude, you're threatening to harm her. Unless you want to be accused of abuse, cut the violence out and be the mature one here or else you're gonna be in court one day.
>>
>>29577990
He's a "hustler" who fucks underage girls and has already been to prison.
His type isn't afraid of court.
He'd probably just bash her head in if he even thought she reported him, just to show her he could.
>>
>>29577762
You have no idea how mature she was when I met her or what behaviors she was engaged in. I saved her from a very bad situation she was in. Her father tried to kill her and she had to go live in a meth house. I saved her from that.
>>
>>29578125
>I saved her from that.
And then stuck around and made her give you money.
Now you scare her so bad she hightails it when she catches sight of your ass.
>>
>>29577831
Aside from all of your meme words, what about the fact that she makes me happy and I dont really care about monogamy?

>>29577990
She has beaten the fuck out of me and I have never harmed her.

>>29578051
I never went to prison. I said i got probation.

>>29578161
I don't make her give me anything. We are in a relationship, and i was no longer able to support us both financially.

>>29577990
She would never accuse me of anything. She isn't that type of girl. She is extremely special. Much more male than female in personality, i.e., logical, funny, doesn't get hysterical, doesn't use social media, doesn't watch teen mom or real houswives type shit, loves vidya, art and music. Loyal and honorable.
>>
>>29578231
>I dont really care about monogamy
>got into a sissyboy slapfight with her ex and his dyke moms when he thought he was being cheated on
>started this thread about getting cheated on
Are you a nigger?
You have few logical facilities.
>>
>>29578406
I mean I don't care about sex. That was something completely different, and I was not the aggressor. I was defending myself.

And if you really think disarming three people constitutes a slap fight, you should leave mom's basement.
>>
>>29576721
>She left her bf of 9 months for me
Only part of the story that matters. That type is always looking for someone better rather than trying to learn how to make a relationship work. And there's always someone better. They settle down once their spirit dies and they just want stability of any kind for losing their looks.
>>
>>29578934
No, he was an asshole and we fell in love. She has had many opportunities to leave me for someone with more status or money.
>>
>>29579042
If he's so bad why were they together for 9 months?
>>
>>29576721
Cheating is any behaviour with someone you find attractive that you would do differently if you knew your partner would find out.

E.g. Flirting is cheating , kissing is cheating, trying to ask them on a date is cheating.
>>
>>29579067
Because she was lonely.
>>
You either live in west virginia or florida 100%
>>
>she is 15 at this point
[...]
>then I started a relationship with my long lost sister

Lol wtf
>>
>>29577762
go away little cuck, the age of consent means nothing

>her brain is still growing

holy shit go kill yourself you fucking retard, what on fucking earth does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>29579147
nope. not even close. I live in Kentucky, in Louisville.
>>
>>29578934
This.

Princess syndrome. Always looking for something that doesn't exist, always looking to be rescued.

That sort are a plague. A fucking emotional wildfire that burns through decent people as fast as possible and leaves errything it touches scarred and bereft.
>>
>>29579198
>4chan loves JB and wincest
>acts confused when someone does it
>>
>>29577329
>Did I fuck up /r9k/?

Yes, you fucked up by trying to groom a 15 year old.

I don't know if you can legally buy a firearm after your arrest, but if you can try to suck start a shotgun it would just about make up for the shit you've done.
>>
>>29579208
That his treating her like shit is going to make her date douchebags for her entire life, take out the emotional anguish it causes on others, and find a fucker who abuses her kids who will grow up to be dumb whores and wife beaters as well.
Abuse is contagious, and its rotten seed has been planted deep inside this girl.
>>
>>29579237
You guys spend way too much time here. Did you miss the part were we've been together for almost 4 years? She is nothing like this, not in the slightest, like not at all. She is the exact opposite of this. This is why you guys get so mad when a girl leaves you or isn't interested. He treated her bad and we fell in love. It is as simple as that. Sometimes people break up. It happens.
>>
>>29578231
>I dont really care about monogamy?
Then you don't have any self respect of backbone.

Your forefathers are ashamed of you and you should probably cut off your cock and balls and donate them to a dyke who is more of a man than you.
>>
>>29579263
Really? Grooming?
>he fell for the pedo meme

This girl was sexually active at 12, and making selling and doing meth at 13.
>>
>>29579297
No, I just never want to have kids and it legit doesn't bother me.
>>
>>29579263
>15
>Groom.
Also, wat are buzz words You have a daughter or something? this place is antinatalism. And he was young too, and my grandmother was married by 15 silly norm.
>>
>>29579263
go back to Riddit and be pussywhipped there.
>>
>>29579287
That's what we tell ourselves.

You learn more about a girl within a month of breaking up than you do in 2 years of dating.

A relationship that's born of cheating always ends the same way. You're getting what you gave, be happy that there is some justice in the world.

Not stuff I picked up here, I only give advice from experience.
>>
>>29579287
>OP's treating her bad
>he doesn't know what's coming
>>
File: nani.gif (1 MB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
nani.gif
1 MB, 480x264
>>29577264
>>29577079
>>29576892
>>29576721

You lost me at "his moms"

you seriously need to TL,DR; this
>>
>>29579312
Red flags, red flags everywhere.

Wow, damn. And you aren't surprised at how things turned out I assume? Because if you are, maybe you should eat a 9mm aspirin.
>>
>>29579325
what are you saying no for? Do you think that makes you any less pathetic ?

You're a cabron.
You have no pride or self respect as a man. You're pathetic and shameful.

If you think there's nothing wrong with it then why not tell all your peers that you don't mind your girlfriend getting fucked by other men?
Loser.
>>
>>29579456
>Cabron
At least he's not a spic tbqh.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.