[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe how your perfect session of lovemaking would be like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Describe how your perfect session of lovemaking would be like.
>>
me having a wank
>>
>>29576597
same tbqh

wewicus laddius
>>
>>29576549
We cuddle and nuzzle for a bit, the nuzzling slowly progresses to kissing, we wrap arms around each other and start to undress, I struggle to get erect, I masturbate furiously and begin to sweat, finally achieve semi-rigidity sufficient enough to put on a condom, attempt to enter her, she asks if it's in yet, I say yes and start thrusting but already I'm beginning to go soft again, a few seconds later I ejaculate and go completely limp, she gets out of bed and walks out of the room and I curl up into a ball and quietly sob.
>>
File: Thaxter-Myxobacteria-1.jpg (1 MB, 1921x3161) Image search: [Google]
Thaxter-Myxobacteria-1.jpg
1 MB, 1921x3161
I guess I just want to have sex with someone I really love, who really loves me too. I want to have fallen so madly for her that everything in the world just fades away, and it's just us two. I want every movement to be just pure instinct, without any thoughts or planning. I want to map out every inch of her body through my gentle kisses and touches. I want to fuck her so hard that we become like a single entity. I want our bodies and minds to be joined together as one. I want us both to come again and again, to make my lover feel all the pleasure I can give her, until we're both completely worn out. Then I want to light up a joint with her and just cuddle really close in the nude, while we talk about sweet little things.

I don't know, maybe it's a little sappy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.