[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insomnia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
If you cannot sleep or want to feel asleep fast, does self strangling yourself into unconsciousness work? It should, right?
>>
You'll just wake up in a few minutes with a big fucking headache if you do it wrong. Or die.

Here's what you do. Stand on your toes, look down, and crouch down so you're basically set up to take a shit in an eastern toilet. With your head still down, take 10-12 giant, deep, slow breaths. I'm talking like 3 second inhales and 3 second exhales.

At the conclusion of the last exhale, stand up as quickly as you can while inhaling as hard and as fast as you can. As soon as you're all the way up, hold your breath and use your hands to "strangle" your neck (only squeeze just a little bit; just enough to feel your pulse)

Hold this position for a few seconds until you wake up 5-7 hours later.

Also make sure your bed is right below you when you do this. Try not to hit your head on anything. If you did it wrong you'll wake up in a few seconds, but instead of a headache your hands and feet will feel like they fell asleep, and you'll see little spark looking things floating around. Just wait until you feel normal again and try again.
>>
Just be yourself my dude. Works for me.
>>
>>29576401

eat junk food that is sugar rich then the sugar withdrawl will make you sleepy
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.