[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to keep comprhensive records of every women I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (970 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
970 KB, 750x1334
Is it weird to keep comprhensive records of every women I've slept with? Including photos and journam write-ups? I usually spend more time chronicling my victory than I do courting the sluts in the first place.

Any other robots that get laid (fuck off, we exist) do this kind of thing?
>>
>>29576269
Yes. I have my journal entries, but I've actually only recently deleted the pictures I had accumulated. It began to feel wrong, as I know I've only kept them out of self-congratulatory pride and that it ultimately doesn't matter at all. I would like to be less narcissistic.
>>
File: pow.jpg (39 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
pow.jpg
39 KB, 640x426
I keep a sort of calendar of the days where I fap and when I fuck.
If you keep track, try to make it readable and write it down

I have a few diary sort of entries where I describe how the sex went down. E.g. for when I lost my virginity.
My first time was probably the best one. tldr: started in prone bone after cuddling/massaging her, and after 30 minutes of fucking her right in the pussy I came on her tits, with her lying below me, her really smiling and being happy about the situation when I just orgasmed all over her body - most other times sex after that were just for fun/joy
>>
Not at all, OP.

>1. Girl one, who I dated online for ears (100MB+ folder of images, vids, etc)
>2. Ex, who is currently in my life (9GB+ folder of images, videos, writings, etc)
>3. Girl I briefly sexted with when not talking to ex (~500KB folder of like four nudes)

It's an art. Nevermind the physical memorabilia (e.g. panties of my ex, which carry her scent, her hairbow, clothing of mine she wore, and other small things)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.