[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I force myself to commit suicide? >inb4 don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 190x266
How can I force myself to commit suicide?

>inb4 don't do it

Of course I should. First off I have no close friends ad family and secondly my life is nothing more than an accumulation of negative utility. What is the significance of another 50 years of life? I would have to be a fucking chump to agree to live out the rest of this turkey.
>>
>>29574556
You posted Bloom so you might read?

First, go crazy before you kill yourself, do some travelling in some shithole like Kenya and fuck some whores.

I done this and ended up not killing myself and getting a whole new outlook on life.

People can be pretty great and enjoyable when you abandon your prejudice. That's what I had to do and now I'm just trying to be a decent guy and working on my books.

I also attempted suicide before and the rope broke, left a huge red mark around the front of my neck for awhile, scared me off for a while.
>>
>>29574628
These Oyster "fuck your life" plans always seem so stupid. Why would I want to fuck whores in kenya, get aids, probably get mugged or maybe even kidnapped? You are presupposing that life is good. Maybe at a certain quality of living the illusion of life's equitability is strong enough to "justify" going on and on with it. But to me the only life worth fighting for is a devotional one and I sure as hell am not feeling it.
>>
>>29574764
My mindset was a suicidal one, I went there to push myself to an ultimatum. I was always frowning, had nothing with me except money.

Then halfway through I got talking to some cool nigger outside a bar who was a real nice guy. I got talking to his friends, met some girls, actually had a blast.

I came back with the insight that friendship is everything in life and that people are open to friendship if you are insistent and are genuinely nice.

Sounds stupid, but when I came back I was fearless and enjoyed the company of other people a lot more; I was also now interesting because I had a story to tell.

By the way, Kenya is pretty nice, it's not a warzone or anything.

You could go somewhere else, I was crazed with depression and loneliness at that time and really tried picking someplace where I would just end it all.

But, this is truth, life is good or bad depending on how you see it. And a strong man can make it good even if everything is against him. I'm unattractive for example, and awkward, but I learned that people will respond to your personality if it's strong enough to outweigh these things.
>>
>>29574556
Listen to this on a loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHaphJMwhE

>mfw I actually thought about going down the road today but stopped myself
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.