[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot drug thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
Sup cunts, what're you sipping/smoking/popping//insufflating/IV'ing tonight?

In case anyone cares I'm a very experienced drug user who's kind of drunk and enjoys answering people's questions
>>
>>24503154
When did you stop saying 'responsible drug user'?

It can't have been that people have called you out on the paradox, knowing the social dogma that 'drugs are harmless'.

Have you just reckoned this is an upgrade, a more self-nobilitating term?
>>
>>24503240
Ah no, wait, I get it. You stopped saying 'responsible' because it *implied* that there are *ir*responsible drug users. And you finally realized that you don't want that. Silly me.
>>
>>24503240
>When did you stop saying 'responsible drug user'?

Oh yeah, I just forgot this time. I suppose I'm drunker than I usually am when I make these threads

>Ah no, wait, I get it. You stopped saying 'responsible' because it *implied* that there are *ir*responsible drug users. And you finally realized that you don't want that. Silly me.

lol what?

I *am* a responsible drug user, in that I aim to maximize the safety of my usage through knowledge of the substances and their purity etc.

Obviously there's an element of risk with taking any drug, but to imply that one user cannot be more responsible than another because "DURGZ R BAD" is ludicrous.
>>
>>24503333
>in that I aim to maximize the safety of my usage through knowledge of the substances and their purity etc.

This makes exactly as much sense as 'I'm a responsible self-harmer, I sanitize the blades and stitch myself.'

>"DURGZ R BAD"

Literally no one says that.

Speak about disingenuous paranoia-peddling. 'We are oppressed!'
>>
I want to try Heroin, and know how to use the darkweb markets, but im not sure where to get needles?

Ive heard that you can lie about needing them for a diabetic family member at walgreens but does this work and could i get called out for lying?
>>
>>24503363
>This makes exactly as much sense as 'I'm a responsible self-harmer, I sanitize the blades and stitch myself.

(Except the vital difference that partaking in self-harm doesn't increase the likelihood that I recommend it to other people.)
>>
>>24503363
>This makes exactly as much sense as 'I'm a responsible self-harmer, I sanitize the blades and stitch myself.'

Are you implying that all drug use categorically causes harm?

Even then, why does that not make sense?

Skateboarding is dangerous, there is an inherent element of risk. But one can be responsible and wear a helmet, reducing the risk.

>Literally no one says that.

Well you seem to be implying it by likening drug use to self harm?
>>
>>24503374
Going straight to injecting is an almost surefire way to get yourself addicted, if you really want to try it then smoke it first before you even consider shooting.

>>24503392
oh just fuck off, I've been arguing with you for days and I really can't be bothered right now, go shit up that DXM thread
>>
>>24503416
>Are you implying that all drug use categorically causes harm?

Absolutely. You're going to use any of your various misdefences against this fact: tautologies/free will ('it's only harmless when you let it'), again social insularism ('it's only harming myself' -- wrong), 'not all druggies', 'harm is relative'... none are tenable.

>>24503416
I mean that there are literally no sources which describe the real, cognitive dangers of drugs, and people who attempt to are beleaguered with the sophistry above.

>>24503458
>I've been arguing with you for days

>you
>arguing

Speak about drugs not causing hallucinations.
>>
>>24503484
No one ITT has even mentioned psychedelics, this is a drug GENERAL, so please take your psychedelic hate elsewhere at least until someone actually mentions them.
>>
>>24503519
>No one ITT has even mentioned psychedelics

Including myself. Yes. Aptly spotted.
>>
>>24503392
You can just buy them online
>>
>>24503533
So are you saying that your theories about us dirty druggies apply to users of all recreational drugs? Not just psychs? (as you've seemed to imply previously)
>>
>>24503533
I'm guessing most people who break through with psychedelics gain higher wisdom about reality and don't come to places like r9k to vent about lower consciousness angst
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.