[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: prescription-drugs-340x227.jpg (26 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
prescription-drugs-340x227.jpg
26 KB, 340x227
Anyone taking meds because of their depression/anxiety or whatever? What does your doctor give you? Does it help?
I've heard the side effects are really bad sometimes
>>
I first started meds back in 2000 when I was 14 or something.

I've been on and off for years, but have taken them every day since at least 2009-2010.

There comes a time when it's like, damn. All these meds for all these years and still nothing has happened. I'm still a shitbag person that nobody ever tries to contact.

Okay, depression aside, it works a bit. It at least keeps me from trying to kill myself. It will at least make you feel emotionless to some point, and you're going to like it because you won't be sad all the time.

Don't be like me. I'm one of those guys who eventually probably will, considering the chances get much higher with previous attempts and suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. I've been real close before.
>>
>>29567906
started on 5htp and st.johns wort, then went to zoloft, then gave up on meds

it might take away minor anxiety, but does nothing for depression. its also nowhere near as effective or severe as exaggerating online normies try to make it seem. its fucking nothing, only peddled to make money for the jewish parma companies who can easily manufacture this shit
>>
I was, weren't doing anything though so I stopped taking them. Now I get crazy long and vivid dreams.
>tfw you keep having the same dream over and over in the same night
>it involves a loli
>outsmarted my own dream by falling back asleep and lucid dream my way into banging the loli
Anyway, they're for depression. Wouldn't recommend it unless you can hardly function.
>>
>>29567973
(continued) But yeah, currently on abilify, buspar, celexa, whatever.

Meds are going to help a lot. The side effects are better than wanting to not be around anymore.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.