[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you realize that you and you alone are solely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1358724074236.png (329 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1358724074236.png
329 KB, 609x616
>that moment when you realize that you and you alone are solely responsible for your lonely, miserable life
>>
But I'm not
It's more my parents fault, namely my mom.
>>
>People around you always tell you to find something in life that makes you happy
>Having friends who care about you, and vice versa, makes you happy.
>You meet someone who helps you feel less sad and alone.
>But it always ends the same. They eventually get tired of you and leave.
>Thus the chapters of your life are a vicious cycle. Forced to chase the only thing that makes you happy, knowing full well they'll leave you just like everyone else.
>As the years go by, your heart grows colder and more callused, making it harder and harder to find the emotional closeness you so desperately crave.
>And making it more and more painful each time it slips through your fingers again.
>The only constant in your life becomes the loneliness that fills every nook and cranny of your soul.
>You are your only friend. And you fucking hate yourself.
>>
>>29560139
They may have caused you suffering to some extent but they aren't the reason you are still miserable.
>>
>>29560073
Congratulations, you're probably one of the few people on this board with the potential to actually better yourself and live a happier life. That is, of course, assuming you actually believe that and aren't just looking for reassurance that it's somehow everyone else's fault that you're a failure, like for example >>29560139.
>>
>spend entire childhood as a shut-in, thinking it'll get better when I'm older and I have freedom and money
>spend entire adult life wishing I took advantage of all that time and actually did something with my life
I envy the NEETs who get to live free of charge with their parents, it's the dream I never got to live
>>
>>29560073
that's sad and inspirational at the same time.
>>
>>29560193
wtf do you want us to do then, eh?
>>
You are sort of correct. I did not get to socialize as a kid. I never learned basic social skills.

But as an adult I have full control. I decide daily if I am going to look for a job across the country, get in to an education and so on.
>>
>>29560211
Some of us have switched between NEETdom and wageslavery, I have to say that once you go NEET, it gets old quickly and then you get a job, and you wonder why you have not done something interesting during your NEET days, in fact, you miss them.

I mean, stop thinking about it, yes? You would complain either way.
>>
>>29560139
Same.

>>29560193
For your next trick, are you going to yell at starving third world kids and tell them they're starving because they want to be starving? How will you soothe your Normie delusions?
>>
File: 1466805805926.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1466805805926.png
44 KB, 658x662
It's true. But i can't just stop fucking me up. I just love hating myself. I can't stop unless i kill myself. But I can't, because I love destroying every single piece of self-esteem.

I don't like anything. Video games helped for a while, but now they don't. Depression and anxiety are killing me in the worst way, forcing me to wake up the next day. I'll try to sleep now, hoping i don't wake up in the morning.
>>
>>29560193
>with the potential to actually better yourself and live a happier life

Naw, I'm far too old and gone.
>>
>>29560073
In some ways yes. I learned to keep myself in this prison because the outside world hurts more; and each time I start to think otherwise I venture out and learn again.
>>
>>29560326
You aren't dead yet, so you aren't too old.
>>
>>29560073
Perhaps, but constant rejection and isolation from others is just going to keep salting that wound and make the situation worse.
>>
File: 1464028514159.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1464028514159.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>29560073
and I am also responsible for my deliberate exit
>>
>>29560312

w-want a hug?
>>
>>29560073
im too comfortablle, here in my little room.

i know it wont last long, and its going to end soon. but im just too lazy and afraid to fix things.
>>
File: 1444450244226.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444450244226.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
yeah i know
i've known this for a long time
but it's just too late
>>
File: Bookhaki Final ALT.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2653) Image search: [Google]
Bookhaki Final ALT.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2653
>>29560073
While this is mostly true, if you were abused growing up and/or have been in some way instilled with false views during the growing up phase where your brain is fertile and impressionable, then it is fair to say that your environment is also responsible for any life outcomes based on decisions made by thoughts constructed of that environment.

It is more true to say that we have the free agency to potentially go anywhere and live how we desire in all possibility.
>>
>>29560185
But they are
Imagine there are two roads. One that's filled with happiness and the other filled with misery.

Now imagine you not being able to choose either one. Instead, they force you to stay home all day.

I could have been a totally different person if my mom actually let me develop as a fucking person.
Do you know why so many Indian guys are so weird as fuck and don't know how to act? Well now you do.

Thank goodness for my internet and video games. I at least have the self awareness to know I'm not "those" guys.

>>29560193
Hey it's this guys.
>>
>>29560355
>You aren't dead yet, so you aren't too old.
Feed me more empty platitudes please
>>
>>29560073
Yes, I am. But only to some extent. I didn't choose to be born.
>>
>>29560073
same plus i've failed entirely at changing myself or my situation

>tfw there is no hope
>>
>>29560073

It's 90% me and 10% other people
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.